Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #301
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,998 | Props total: 9802 9802
Way too easy to get interception and way too many times does a wr do nothing on a deep lob
 5 years ago '04        #302
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 philly337 said:
well you would lose that bet....me and my boy get drunk and play coop franchise once a week year round.....

really big loss to people who play that sh*t and made no sense to take it out
basically me and my n*ggas dont hang out as much... Fantasy draft Franchise + Remy = the extent of me hangin out with dudes on a fri
 5 years ago '08        #303
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
I used to play the fantasy Franchise but honestly I think this is better.

Just finished pre-season week 3...punished the Jets, played my starters 2 drives while dude kept his starters in the whole game. Tebow did get lose on my for a 78 yard TD...Cam answered with 38 running TD and I put him on the bench
 5 years ago '07        #304
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I'm playing Connected Careers as a QB. I don't get this. The game's tied, I'm in their redzone running the clock down. I run the ball on 1st down, so a 2nd down should be coming up with 28 seconds left in the game and I get the "Next Play; Sim to Human Controlled Play" Menu...Then the game goes into overtime. No field goal attempt, nothing. The simulation part of this game is weak. A kick-off will take 17 seconds off the clock. When I do punt, the punter won't try directional kicking AT ALL so it'll be a touchback every time. That's my only knock against the game so far, weak & unrealistic simulation in-game for connected careers.
 5 years ago '04        #305
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
wtf i keep getting disconnected during games??? ive only played about 5 or 6 games and it says im 18-21???
 5 years ago '04        #306
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 jaybizzle said:
wtf i keep getting disconnected during games??? ive only played about 5 or 6 games and it says im 18-21???
oh sh*t finally get some time to play madden, play 3 or 4 hours and realize i been playing madden 12 the whole time!!
 5 years ago '04        #307
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
borrowing it from a friend this week, first time I've played madden since 10... disappointed they took out fantasy drafts but I like the connected career offline so far.
 5 years ago '05        #308
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 jaybizzle said:
oh sh*t finally get some time to play madden, play 3 or 4 hours and realize i been playing madden 12 the whole time!!

n*gga...get out...seriously.

Go take a long walk and re-evaluate your life at the end of a bridge
 5 years ago '04        #309
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1520 1520
this game is so fu-kin stupid haha...

was whooping this guy 31-10 in da 3rd quarter i got bored n did a onside kick n recovered it..n was throwing bombs messing around then haloti ngata ints it....

i let dude score..

and he fu-kin onside kicked it 3 times in a row..and got it everytime. even doe i was in onside kick formation...he ends up taking the lead 35-31 with 1 min left...he onside kicks it again this time i didnt go in onside formation n my lineman picks it up no problem..

and i go down and score a td n win....

sh-t is so fu-kin stupid with janikowski every game i get one to two onside kicks recovered
 5 years ago '08        #310
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i got my first onside kick last night

but then threw a INT to lose the game..but w/e it felt good

i was NEVER good on onsides..NEVER
 5 years ago '08        #311
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 mhurricane266 said:
I love the connected careers and everything they did with it. The crazy thing is I bet that half the people on the net that asks, bi*ch and complains about the fantasy draft, they start one with bro or a friend, pick teams, do the draft and by week 7 they not even playing the shi anymore. I will agree that the editing should still be there and they should do their best to patch it in, at least the cosmetic part of editing if they are are totally against ratings editing
lol i finally came to the realization that

its soo much better LMAO!

and i was one of them "CRYING"

once you just settle down and look around..and see what you can do ..its bad a.ss..i love progressing players

i love the twitter feeds and sh*t lmao...
 5 years ago '08        #312
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
I'm playing Connected Careers as a QB. I don't get this. The game's tied, I'm in their redzone running the clock down. I run the ball on 1st down, so a 2nd down should be coming up with 28 seconds left in the game and I get the "Next Play; Sim to Human Controlled Play" Menu...Then the game goes into overtime. No field goal attempt, nothing. The simulation part of this game is weak. A kick-off will take 17 seconds off the clock. When I do punt, the punter won't try directional kicking AT ALL so it'll be a touchback every time. That's my only knock against the game so far, weak & unrealistic simulation in-game for connected careers.
na bro..fu*k all that

you gotta play as a coach..playing as a player is retarded

you dont really "play as a coach" you just get to play with everyone..and use xp to boost player ratings n sh*t...and here n there negotiate player contracts which take 2 seconds

but if you already knew that and are just bi*ching about playing as a player..then i agree its stupid
 5 years ago '10        #313
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 shortz said:
this game is so fu-kin stupid haha...

was whooping this guy 31-10 in da 3rd quarter i got bored n did a onside kick n recovered it..n was throwing bombs messing around then haloti ngata ints it....

i let dude score..

and he fu-kin onside kicked it 3 times in a row..and got it everytime. even doe i was in onside kick formation...he ends up taking the lead 35-31 with 1 min left...he onside kicks it again this time i didnt go in onside formation n my lineman picks it up no problem..

and i go down and score a td n win....

sh-t is so fu-kin stupid with janikowski every game i get one to two onside kicks recovered
Get ya fu*kin game up
 5 years ago '10        #314
space
space
Im tryin to get in a league...

Gamertag is moecash9805
 5 years ago '05        #315
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
so because you cheese and do an onside kick when your up you come on here telling us about how dumb madden is if you don't want to play sim then don't expect the game to play to a high quality.
 5 years ago '04        #316
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
The guy has a point. Onside kicks against the hands team is so fu*kin broken this year. Very high percentage recovery. I just go with normal return every time because that one guy will have a higher chance of getting it back than like 8 n*ggas. sh*t always bounces off the first person hand, and since they automatically go into the falling animation you can't do sh*t about it. Just gotta pray you come up with it. Hopefully they tone the sh*t down some. Thankfully I haven't run into many people who abuse onside kicks on this game.
 5 years ago '10        #317
space
space
I dont see it...

I havent had an onside recovered on me yet...

And plenty of people have tried since im usually skunkin em
 5 years ago '05        #318
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
not buying this game fu*k this sh*t borderlands 2 it is
 5 years ago '04        #319
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19893 19893
damn, its unfortunate that you ended up winning....

5 years ago '06        #320
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
damn i'm usually a madden beast...rarely ever lose...not this year

duno what the fu*k is up...i can tell the dudes i'm playing are trash too. Just had some dude run the same exact play the entire game with rg3 and beat me...another game i had 300 yards and dude had 98 yards and beat (every time i got in the redzone i fumbled or alex smith overthrew my receiver by 10 yards right to the safety)

my defense on every madden since like 04 has been lockdown but i got holes everywhere this year on two player

mad right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago