Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 jbownzino said:
I said you didn't have the balls to post a pic. Terrence Howard was right to stunt on you like that.
My picture has been posted on here numerous times.

I post vids and pics all the time.

Maybe if you dig through my post history some more you can find some you lame a.ss f*ggot. I know you like doing that.

Am I supposed to be upset an oscar winner stole a random bar chick from me

Damn kid how many Ls can you take in one day
 09-04-2012, 07:05 PM         #222
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
My picture has been posted on here numerous times.

I post vids and pics all the time.

Maybe if you dig through my post history some more you can find some you lame a.ss f*ggot. I know you like doing that.

Am I supposed to be upset an oscar winner stole a random bar chick from me

Damn kid how many Ls can you take in one day
Im taking an L because your gay a.ss stalked and posted a pic of me. Son like I said, I get more done by noon than your nerd a.ss does in a week. You have low self esteem, I can tell.
 5 years ago '04        #223
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 jbownzino said:
Im taking an L because your gay a.ss stalked and posted a pic of me. Son like I said, I get more done by noon than your nerd a.ss does in a week. You have low self esteem, I can tell.
You take an L everytime those chubby fingers of yours touch that greasy keyboard.

Your eating something right now, I can tell.
 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM         #224
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
You take an L everytime those chubby fingers of yours touch that greasy keyboard.

Your eating something right now, I can tell.
I'm eating your moms pus*y, you are true troll. No substantive content, just more proof of your low sense of self worth and confidence.
 5 years ago '04        #225
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 jbownzino said:
I'm eating your moms pus*y, you are true troll. No substantive content, just more proof of your low sense of self worth and confidence.
Irony at its finest.

 09-04-2012, 07:13 PM         #226
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Irony at its finest.

I'm digging through your posts, all I see is madden nerd sh*t and posts about Terrence Howard shutting you down and bi*ches not texting you back. I knew I was right about your low self esteem. Never getting laid will do that to you. Y
 5 years ago '04        #227
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 jbownzino said:
I'm digging through your posts, all I see is madden nerd sh*t and posts about Terrence Howard shutting you down and bi*ches not texting you back. I knew I was right about your low self esteem. Never getting laid will do that to you. Y
Damn youre right bro. Teach me to be like you. How can I be a cool wigger and wear vick jerseys and take pictures wit choppa city and fred. How can I be successful?

What a judgemental f*ggot this kid is. What do you care what I do with my time What a weirdo You really need to go out more kid. Live life, you shouldnt be so angry all the time.
 09-04-2012, 07:18 PM         #228
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Damn youre right bro. Teach me to be like you. How can I be a cool wigger and wear vick jerseys and take pictures wit choppa city and fred. How can I be successful?

What a judgemental f*ggot this kid is. What do you care what I do with my time What a weirdo
I couldnt put a nerdfu*k who plays madden all day onto the game, but PM me if you want to talk about it tomorrow. I'll be around if you want to back any of the sh*t you say online up.
 5 years ago '04        #229
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 jbownzino said:
I couldnt put a nerdfu*k who plays madden all day onto the game, but PM me if you want to talk about it tomorrow. I'll be around if you want to back any of the sh*t you say online up.
what a sad kid. thank god for the ignore button

my bad yall. shoulda done that weeks ago with this troll.
 09-04-2012, 07:22 PM         #230
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
what a sad kid. thank god for the ignore button

my bad yall. shoulda done that weeks ago with this troll.
Just proves you are not built like that, pus*y. That's what I thought.
 5 years ago '04        #231
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
jbownzino
This message is hidden because jbownzino is on your ignore list.

 09-04-2012, 07:33 PM         #232
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
jbownzino
This message is hidden because jbownzino is on your ignore list.

sad part is you're lying, lmao
 5 years ago '04        #233
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
shout out to jbownzino for derailing the thread and not contributing anything

way to get so much accomplished!

kid doesn't even play madden and he's been in this thread for like 2 hours.

I'm about to get my 4th key pack in UT. Still no fu*kin legends though
 09-04-2012, 07:39 PM         #234
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
shout out to jbownzino for derailing the thread and not contributing anything

way to get so much accomplished!

kid doesn't even play madden and he's been in this thread for like 2 hours.

I'm about to get my 4th key pack in UT. Still no fu*kin legends though
You love my style
 5 years ago '04        #235
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Can we just get back to the fu*kin Madden? Jesus
 5 years ago '12        #236
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
 e G o Maniac said:
Can we just get back to the fu*kin Madden? Jesus
Of course you'd say that, you're like 7 seasons in already.
 5 years ago '04        #237
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
I just opened my 4th key pack in UT and got my 2nd scott wells

the fu*k i want with two 89 centers.

yo sdc i didnt forget about that eagles gear i just been busy with a lot of other sh*t going on im gonna get back to you soon.
 09-04-2012, 08:56 PM         #238
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
lol so because you have 2 chicks in your avy you get pus*y and because I have evan turner I dont

kid you must be really successful


[pic - click to view]



is this what successful people look like

you are a fat wigger kid. dont make me bring out the photobuckets

This f*ggot a.ss wigger wearing vick jerseys with matching outfits and taking pictures with choppa and fred. my dude thought he was the fu*kin man

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #239
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13695 13695
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

Is that really dude?

Slide the Asian's chicks number to me. I know you ain't doin nothin wit it.
 5 years ago '05        #240
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Picked Madden up finally, although im playing Guild Wars 2 alot at the moment, I wanted to grab it, there is some issues but its a step in the right direction imo after the past handful of years.

If anyone wants a game sometime on xboxlive add me kozzy420 Im always Broncos and i dont do any cheezy a.ss sh*t just sim style if anyone down. Im not super great at the game but always enjoy playing some football.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy