Official Madden 13 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 jbownzino said:
Spoken like a true fu*king nerd
Damn this f*ggot stays on my nuts.

How many times a day do you search my posts you fu*kin f*ggot. Hop off my d!ck theres not enough room for your wh0ore mother and you.
 5 years ago '08        #202
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
ya i hate to say but im already bored with it..

with 2k 12..i played 3 full seasons already and still want to play more in "my player" . when im playing madden i feel guilty for not playing 2k cuz im close to my 3rd ring lol.

but maybe once the seasons starts ill be more into..i like playing sunday mourning before gameday

but question

CAN YOU DOUBLE RECEIVERS ON DEFENSE THIS YEAR? LIKE IN 08 N sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #203
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Menace718 said:
Yeah I know enough not to purchase Madden anymore nor am I gonna dump extra money into an online pass for the game. Also judging from the people who have been currently playing it and from past experience myself, seems like no one really has fun with playing online, just a lot of complaining about the people they run into on the servers.

With that though I'm done, if you like the game have fun with it dude but to me online or offline the gameplay is spotty and boring
i love playing online. 15-5 in regular online play and boxden has a community on there and its the best madden play i go up against. just started the ultimate team, not a huge fan so far
 09-04-2012, 10:47 AM         #204
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
Yeah I know enough not to purchase Madden anymore nor am I gonna dump extra money into an online pass for the game. Also judging from the people who have been currently playing it and from past experience myself, seems like no one really has fun with playing online, just a lot of complaining about the people they run into on the servers.

With that though I'm done, if you like the game have fun with it dude but to me online or offline the gameplay is spotty and boring
Exactly.

You didn't play online, your opinion is completely invalid. It's like me bi*ching about MW3 without even touching the online.
 09-04-2012, 11:33 AM         #205
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the game, 9-2 online so far and 7-1 online with my Ultimate Team. Should be 8-0, was up 38-7 in the 3rd qtr and it said Network Timeout Error, then I recieved the loss :(
 09-04-2012, 03:53 PM         #206
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Damn this f*ggot stays on my nuts.

How many times a day do you search my posts you fu*kin f*ggot. Hop off my d!ck theres not enough room for your wh0ore mother and you.
Good one, now go play some more video games without getting laid, fatass
 09-04-2012, 04:25 PM         #207
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:
beasting n*ggas online 15-4

megamind u traded Ed Reed

franchise on some bs DeSean Jackson goes down with torn ACL on a play he wasnt even apart of I look at the replay and as the play gets blown dead D Jax just walks over trips over a dude on the ground.
Had to restart my Franchise it wasn't worth it.

Forgive me Ed
 5 years ago '04        #208
space
space
 jbownzino said:
Good one, now go play some more video games without getting laid, fatass
Lol kid, hop off my nuts and go play some counterstrike you fu*kin wigger
 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM         #209
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lol kid, hop off my nuts and go play some counterstrike you fu*kin wigger
Very original. I know I won't see you posting in the s3x and relationship part of bx, because you obviously never get your d!ck wet. Googling me and sh*t like a fu*ken weirdo, lmao, I guess Jeremy has spoken
 5 years ago '04        #210
space
space
 jbownzino said:
Very original. I know I won't see you posting in the s3x and relationship part of bx, because you obviously never get your d!ck wet. Googling me and sh*t like a fu*ken weirdo, lmao, I guess Jeremy has spoken
Lol because terrence howard bagged some bi*ch at the bar I talked to I wont post in the s&r section and i dont get pus*y

The best part of your day is following me around and responding to me on boxden.
 09-04-2012, 05:48 PM         #211
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lol because terrence howard bagged some bi*ch at the bar I talked to I wont post in the s&r section and i dont get pus*y

The best part of your day is following me around and responding to me on boxden.
Son sloth from the goonies would have bagged that bi*ch before you. Come at me bro.
 5 years ago '04        #212
space
space
 jbownzino said:
Son sloth from the goonies would have bagged that bi*ch before you. Come at me bro.
lol you are a fat wigger kid. you dont get pus*y.

you email bi*ches on the other side of the country and you still dont hit
 5 years ago '07        #213
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 151 151
so far im 4-4
lost 1 game i went up a touchdown with like 30 seconds left dude threw a streak to megatron and he caught it over 2 dudes my dudes ran into each other and fell and he scored (i had the cowboys too) if yo remember the real game last year

another it was like 30 seconds left and i was down by 3 in field goal range with 2 time outs left and just was nervous and threw a pick with Romo it was a stupid pass

xbl beta decided to wanna update in a close game i was down by 3 caught a pick and it disconnected to update and they gave me the L

Last edited by ricky_peso; 09-04-2012 at 05:54 PM..
 09-04-2012, 06:04 PM         #214
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
lol you are a fat wigger kid. you dont get pus*y.

you email bi*ches on the other side of the country and you still dont hit
Good one, with a dude in your avy, googling me for pics to yank your 2 inch d!ck to. Come to CBS studios in times square and see me if you want to see how successful people roll, sonning people on madden knowledge like its going to get you anywhere in life, rofl
 5 years ago '04        #215
space
space
 jbownzino said:
Good one, with a dude in your avy, googling me for pics to yank your 2 inch d!ck to. Come to CBS studios in times square and see me if you want to see how successful people roll, sonning people on madden knowledge like its going to get you anywhere in life, rofl
lol so because you have 2 chicks in your avy you get pus*y and because I have evan turner I dont

kid you must be really successful

[pic - click to view]

is this what successful people look like

you are a fat wigger kid. dont make me bring out the photobuckets

This f*ggot a.ss wigger wearing vick jerseys with matching outfits and taking pictures with choppa and fred. my dude thought he was the fu*kin man

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 09-04-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 09-04-2012, 06:42 PM         #216
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
lol so because you have 2 chicks in your avy you get pus*y and because I have evan turner I dont

kid you must be really successful

[pic - click to view]

is this what successful people look like

you are a fat wigger kid. dont make me bring out the photobuckets

This f*ggot a.ss wigger wearing vick jerseys with matching outfits and taking pictures with choppa and fred. my dude thought he was the fu*kin man
Haha everyone was rocking Vick jerseys in 2004 nerd fu*k. You get a nut from my picture yet? Like you're exposing me or something, I doubt you even have the fortitude to post a pic, like I said, go make a whole thread about me you weirdo
 5 years ago '04        #217
space
space
 jbownzino said:
Haha everyone was rocking Vick jerseys in 2004 nerd fu*k. You get a nut from my picture yet? Like you're exposing me or something, I doubt you even have the fortitude to post a pic, like I said, go make a whole thread about me you weirdo
lol kid you upped my threads from like 2 months ago and i copy paste your name into google and your whole life history is right there and im a weirdo. quit acting like you didnt start this sh*t you f*ggot. im ending it you fat fu*k

keep following me around bx and then acting like you dont.

you are just a fake a.ss kid who tries to stunt on the net and i called your bluff.

truth is you are a fat fu*k loser who emails random bi*ches from across the country and then talks sh*t to other people on hip hop forums.

if thats not a weirdo i dont know what is

you been following me around for weeks kid and I got tired of it.

I'm done with you troll. My fault to derail the thread on little bownzinos account.
 09-04-2012, 06:52 PM         #218
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
lol kid you upped my threads from like 2 months ago and i copy paste your name into google and your whole life history is right there and im a weirdo. quit acting like you didnt start this sh*t you f*ggot. im ending it you fat fu*k

keep following me around bx and then acting like you dont.

you are just a fake a.ss kid who tries to stunt on the net and i called your bluff.

truth is you are a fat fu*k loser who emails random bi*ches from across the country and then talks sh*t to other people on hip hop forums.

if thats not a weirdo i dont know what is

you been following me around for weeks kid and I got tired of it.

I'm done with you troll. My fault to derail the thread on little bownzinos account.
You Will be the same f*ggot tomorrow when you wake up, sadly. You're welcome to come to take the bus to times square if you want to talk about it. I'll be in the office tomorrow. PM me.
 5 years ago '04        #219
space
space
 jbownzino said:
You Will be the same f*ggot tomorrow when you wake up, sadly. You're welcome to come to take the bus to times square if you want to talk about it. I'll be in the office tomorrow. PM me.
and you will be the same fat fu*k who talks greezy on the net and asks other dudes to post pics up. what a fu*kin homo
 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM         #220
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
and you will be the same fat fu*k who talks greezy on the net and asks other dudes to post pics up. what a fu*kin homo
I said you didn't have the balls to post a pic. Terrence Howard was right to stunt on you like that. Your ego is obviously sensitive if you are posting pics of me exploring my life. You'll get a job and girl one day, just keep working hard. Like I said, you know where I'll be if you're around and want to discuss this issue in person.

Last edited by jbownzino; 09-04-2012 at 07:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy