Aug 28 - RNC Attendee Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
gmurphy78 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
 mayday20 said:
Not arguing with either of the last two posts...I don't disagree with those statements at all. Just glad we got the math problem worked out.

Edit: I hope the future is great...I would love to see a President represent the people, for a "change." I just don't believe either one of these candidates will do so.
Not to be funny, but what makes you feel like the President is not representing the people?
 5 years ago '11        #122
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 gmurphy78 said:
Not to be funny, but what makes you feel like the President is not representing the people?
He means "white people "
 5 years ago '10        #123
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Dos-effect said:

WASHINGTON — Wells Fargo, the nation’s largest home mortgage lender, has agreed to pay at least $175 million to settle accusations that its independent brokers discriminated against black and Hispanic borrowers during the housing boom, the Justice Department announced on Thursday. If approved by a federal judge, it would be the second-largest residential fair-lending settlement in the department’s history.

An investigation by the department’s civil rights division found that mortgage brokers working with Wells Fargo had charged higher fees and rates to more than 30,000 minority borrowers across the country than they had to white borrowers who posed the same credit risk, according to a complaint filed on Thursday along with the proposed settlement.

Wells Fargo brokers also steered more than 4,000 minority borrowers into costlier subprime mortgages when white borrowers with similar credit risk profiles had received regular loans, a Justice Department complaint found. The deal covers the subprime bubble years of 2004 to 2009.

Thomas Perez, the a.ssistant attorney general for the civil rights division, said the practices amounted to a “racial surtax,” adding: “All too frequently, Wells Fargo’s African-American and Latino borrowers had no idea they could have gotten a better deal — no idea that white borrowers with similar credit would pay less.”

Wells Fargo admitted no wrongdoing as part of the settlement. In a statement, the bank also announced that it would no longer finance mortgages through independent brokers, and noted that it had ceased making subprime loans in 2008.

Please read it and STFU..................

no mas

Bandito said:
The thing about food stamps and other government programs is they originally
were conservative ideas. Give poor people just enough that they are satisfied
and won't want to steal from the rich. That's they crazy things about Republicans
they are for most of what they say they are against, so they win whether they
are in office or not. sh*t is just a scam. They want Obama to be re-elected,
he's their money-tree. He stays in office and people will continue to donate
to their party. The tea party is kind of fu*king them up right now, because
they don't want to go with the status quo of the mainstream party. That's
why establishment republicans have such disdain for them.
interesting pov
 08-31-2012, 01:31 PM         #124
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
hey dos.......why do you always call other people racist?.....do you realize EVERY ONE of your posts is in some way a jab at white people?.......you are as racist as anyone on this board.........i know you won't admit it........you will just call me a closet racist.......that is all you ever do......and a bunch of periods......bi*ch.
Hey mayday why do you not respond to any other post on this board unless it has something directly to do with race But as soon as someone creates a racial thread or a thread is diverted to race......you bring your bi*ch a.ss running into the thread to spread your usual "white people are the best people in the world" bullsh*t? Your quick to call a black man a racist, regardless of the context of the statements, your quick to over look post from your little click of f*gs that are all in some way or sort putting down blacks because you believe they hate you.......only because of your skin color mind you, .....not your actual persona of being a bi*ch a.ss corny a.ss f*ggot. And you constantly think your under attack. You dont know wtf the word racist means.......and is apparent that to you it applies to any non white person who is not sucking the white man's d!ck..........thats all you ever do. Ask you to explain your beliefs, you cant, ask you to offer a voice of clairty you cant..........all you do is sit around feeling like the helpless bi*ch you are in a world that is made for you hating on blacks because more then likely you cant get off your own a.ss to get ahead in life. , and your always quick to judge someone else...............any black man on this site who pays attention to site can give you a detailed explaination of their of their beliefs, in full detail with documentation, and you all you can offer back is some gay a.ss snide remark and a bi*ch a.ss cop-out.................yet you hate me? fu*k off my d!ck white boy.......bum a.ss.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago