Aug 28 - RNC Attendee Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
never said welfare is the answer. however, what i wrote does at least partially explain the disparity of welfare usage.
 08-29-2012, 08:29 PM         #82
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-29-2012, 08:33 PM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ExKillaJJ said:
Doesnt mean welfare is the answer.

TBH And i mean this in a polite way, blacks were better off during the era of martial law after the civil war than the blacks that are in poverty atm.
In what way?
 5 years ago '06        #84
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460

This is appalling that the Republicans have taken Obama's statement so far out of context. Even more so they just omit the first half of the statement totally because it doesn't fit their agenda. to paraphrase he said "of course small business played a role in building the country but they didn't build the roads and bridges that help the people of this country to travel and reach those businesses so we all played a part in building this together and that is why we need to pay taxes to fix these roads and maintain them." The republicans went as far as having Jack Gilchrist, the owner of a metal fabricating company, talking sh*t about Obama and how he and his father built his company but he never mentions the loans for over 1 million dollars our government gave him so he could build his company with his "own two hands".

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #85
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

[video - click to view]

08-29-2012, 08:58 PM         #86
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kill em k!ll em
 08-29-2012, 09:50 PM         #87
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Most people who depend on welfare are White and live in suburbs or rural areas, a recent study shows. The findings are contrary to the popular belief that most welfare recipients are unemployed, inner-city minorities whose families have gotten public a.ssistance for generations.

What you say is true....very true. However, while your studying stuff, go look up the % of white people who receive welfare vs. the % of black people.

I'm not sure if people understand this or not, but there are more "white" people in America in than any other race/ethnicity, which means, they will lead most categories. But if you have 100 million whites and 10% of them are on welfare and 30 million blacks and 35% of them are on welfare....then are you really winning anything? (those are not the actual figures).

There are also more white millionaires and billionaires. There are more white people that haven't graduated college than any other race...AND there are more white people that HAVE than that any other race. This is what happens when your race has tens of millions of more people.
 08-29-2012, 10:26 PM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:

What you say is true....very true. However, while your studying stuff, go look up the % of white people who receive welfare vs. the % of black people.

I'm not sure if people understand this or not, but there are more "white" people in America in than any other race/ethnicity, which means, they will lead most categories. But if you have 100 million whites and 10% of them are on welfare and 30 million blacks and 35% of them are on welfare....then are you really winning anything? (those are not the actual figures).

There are also more white millionaires and billionaires. There are more white people that haven't graduated college than any other race...AND there are more white people that HAVE than that any other race. This is what happens when your race has tens of millions of more people.

Good sh*t...........I think he is trying to argue against the attitude that blacks are lazy and welfare free loaders, I mean its a EOE program and everyone contributes to it. For our Presidential nominees to run on the of platform of blatant prejudice logic, that's a serious fu*king problem. Cause the question then becomes , what exactly is America's mind set?
 5 years ago '06        #89
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
 LakerFan said:

This is appalling that the Republicans have taken Obama's statement so far out of context. Even more so they just omit the first half of the statement totally because it doesn't fit their agenda. to paraphrase he said "of course small business played a role in building the country but they didn't build the roads and bridges that help the people of this country to travel and reach those businesses so we all played a part in building this together and that is why we need to pay taxes to fix these roads and maintain them." The republicans went as far as having Jack Gilchrist, the owner of a metal fabricating company, talking sh*t about Obama and how he and his father built his company but he never mentions the loans for over 1 million dollars our government gave him so he could build his company with his "own two hands".

Couldn't have said it better. The welfare ads are ridiculous as well.
 08-29-2012, 11:00 PM         #90
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:

Yeah..you pretty much said exactly what I did on page 2-3. Glad yours got recognized and understood though.

I guess because I'm obviously white (avy), I'm automatically a racist Republican that hates black people, so I can be ignored.

Last edited by mayday20; 08-29-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM         #91
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

this is a 2012 klan rally

the DNC will be one also they just wear their hoods
 08-29-2012, 11:12 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ExKillaJJ said:
Doesnt mean welfare is the answer.

TBH And i mean this in a polite way, blacks were better off during the era of martial law after the civil war than the blacks that are in poverty atm.

08-29-2012, 11:17 PM         #93
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
In what way?
Before segregation ended, blacks had built up some very wealthy communities, Harlem (Harlem Nights the movie is a nod to this), other areas. Once segregation was outlawed, and the races mixed more, blacks tended to fall into poverty for whatever reasons.

It's not talked about because speaking positively about segregation is like saying, "I like to r*pe children." And again, before BX warriors get their pistols ready, I'm not saying segregation was good, I'm saying a lower percentage of blacks were in poverty back then.

IMO the reason is races are tribal, and they prosper more when they're together without outside interference. Just an opinion based on history and common sense.
 5 years ago '04        #94
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
yesterday they throw food at a black woman and call her an animal

tonight a black woman gave what will probably be the best speech of the republican convention its so ironic
 5 years ago '06        #95
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
racist honkeys thats all these bastards are if romney wins all of us in the big cities like nyc chi miami and la are fucccccced
 08-29-2012, 11:49 PM         #96
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This is just a very small dose of reality...
 5 years ago '04        #97
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
CNN should ask for security footage and show them faces on tv
 08-30-2012, 12:22 AM         #98
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
racist honkeys thats all these bastards are if romney wins all of us in the big cities like nyc chi miami and la are fucccccced
What? I have no idea what the Romnibot would do if he won, but your reasoning is about as dumb as blacks thinking it'd be all good if Obama got elected.

So, is your life better now, now that Obama got elected? See what I'm saying?
 5 years ago '06        #99
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 953 953
smh repub f*gs
 5 years ago '10        #100
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 JeeQ said:
Too bad no one at the RNC understood that animal's speech. They don't speak chimpanzee
But your father is black tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy