Aug 28 - RNC Attendee Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

Number of Black people in America

42 million

The number of people who identified as black, either alone or in combination with one or more other races, in the 2010 Census. They made up 13.6 percent of the total U.S. population. The black population grew by 15.4 percent from 2000 to 2010.

Infoplease.com
 5 years ago '05        #42
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 Play4keepz32 said:
Listen to the lyrics it is ether ... Basically saying work hard build your own business dont be lazy and expect handouts from govt work!!!! Instead of being a useless pos milking the system...... Etc etc "ether"....

I want to see you start a business and then explain to your investors what you just said.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Trolling said:
You fu*ked up dumb a.ss Do the math you c*cksuckers .

60 % of America is on Welfare meaning in my world of 100 70 people are White , 13 People are Black and rest 17 people are others .......... 60% people will be on welfare .

of those 60 people .33 % will be white . = 20 People
.23 % will be Black =14 people

Rest Asian and Hispanics . I did not fu*k up at all , You just cant grasp the idea c*ckboys . Go vote Retards and get on your Hillbilly sh*t and play a fu*king banjo .

The math just proved that your rebuttal is bullsh*t . All that matters is the amount of money being spent and you welfare hillbillies are eating it up .

Go vote Romney and Poison your own people .

I'm black, I am not a hillbilly and will not be voting for romney, so you got me all wrong son

I'm just wondering where this extra black person came from?
 5 years ago '11        #44
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 GoldEyez said:

I'm black, I am not a hillbilly and will not be voting for romney, so you got me all wrong son

I'm just wondering where this extra black person came from?
I over stated the number of people on welfare .
instead of 60 % it should be 50 % . Thats where the extra black person came from plus I rounded figures as you cant have 1/2 of a person .
 5 years ago '11        #45
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Smfh dumb a.ss racist pieces of sh*t. But u ask a rascist why they hate others people they couldn't tell u.
 5 years ago '08        #46
zhifi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$474 | Props total: 123 123
this stunt was totally setup by the obama campaign
 5 years ago '04        #47
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

This has always been the case tho, it was higher for whites post latino explotion in the late 90's.
 5 years ago '04        #48
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Trolling said:
Most people who depend on welfare are White and live in suburbs or rural areas, a recent study shows. The findings are contrary to the popular belief that most welfare recipients are unemployed, inner-city minorities whose families have gotten public a.ssistance for generations.

that's a fantastic point. good to know.

as far as this occurrence goes, nothing that these hateful people do now surprises me. nothing that they say can surprise me. they've done and said everything that they could to black people for the past 400+ years. they pass their ignorance and hate down from generation to generation. not surprised at freaking all. they are never going to change. gave up on that a long time ago.
 08-29-2012, 05:37 PM         #49
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing new here keep it moving
 08-29-2012, 05:41 PM         #50
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Whites are biologically programmed to hate other races.
This is very true, they have an intense hatred towards other races.

Their fear of genetic annihilation causes them to be hatful, xenophobic and racist.

The strongest hatred that has ever existed on the planet is the hatred that whites have for people that are non-white.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Play4keepz32 said:
Wow that song is straight ether to the dems this romney obama battle is going to be funny as sh*t
Ether to the Republicans. U.S government handed out over $90 billion in Corporate Welfare and over $50 billion in farmer welfare. Combined, that's over 3 timed the amount the government spent on social welfare.

Republicans can't live without government welfare which is why they are so desperate to get in office and once they get in the debt always goes up. They ain't build nothing but debt.
 5 years ago '10        #52
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
I love the fact certain white people can't handle black people in power.
 5 years ago '10        #53
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 AriGold said:
I love the fact certain white people can't handle black people in power.
It's the fact that they are doing a sh*tty job not bc of the color of the skin...dumbazz!
 5 years ago '10        #54
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 ra1n said:
yes, based on proportion, blacks are more likely to be on welfare relative to whites.

However, that is to be expected and should not be surprising considering we live in a white-controlled world. White businesses, white land, white property - this country's foundation was structured for the white man. On the other hand, blacks started with virtually nothing in this country (which means no generational wealth) - so of course, they are still going to be feeling the effects.

Notice how everyone is dodging this post?
 5 years ago '10        #55
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 kNOLES said:
It's the fact that they are doing a sh*tty job not bc of the color of the skin...dumbazz!
I think your wrong
 5 years ago '10        #56
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
 kNOLES said:
Who is they?
 08-29-2012, 06:17 PM         #57
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:
Who is they?

apparently "all" black people in the government....
 08-29-2012, 06:19 PM         #58
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:

Notice how everyone is dodging this post?

Truths + Caucasians = invalid......
 5 years ago '10        #59
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
there is one racist motherfu*ker in this thread
 5 years ago '10        #60
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
1st lets get the electoral college the fu*k outta here. Then if I was eligible to vote I most def would

(sidenote: I think political parties are a damn joke. Grown a.ss people who are (suppose to be) articulate with intellect basically siding with a gang & finding like elementary children over topics that need resolutions immediately. I do understand why the democrat party was created, regardless if I agree with political parties or not

Furthermore, in my opinion, you'd have to be the biggest uncle tom to ever a.ssociate yourself with the republican party. Then again, this is the United State of Lost Identity & Contradictions so To each their own tho.

Last edited by ARosary; 08-29-2012 at 06:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy