Aug 28 - RNC Attendee Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19981 19981
 Play4keepz32 said:
Ahh man people just have no clue

Do me a favor tell me the % of the country that is

Caucasion
African american

Ok know go look at the welfare stats do you get my drift....

Idiots i tell you... Just because the repubs fired the first round of ether to the dems, i am sure the dema will fire back it is pure comedy to me sadly obama is a complete failure and romney sucks also
@ this idiot using the word ether to describe that song, Ether has to be somewhat truthful. Oh look Play4keepz32 is a retard and his family tree doesn't branch. OHHHHH ETHER!! Do me a favor, get some facts and stop making yourself look so stupid.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Play4keepz32 said:
Ahh man people just have no clue

Do me a favor tell me the % of the country that is

Caucasion
African american

Ok know go look at the welfare stats do you get my drift....

Idiots i tell you... Just because the repubs fired the first round of ether to the dems, i am sure the dema will fire back it is pure comedy to me sadly obama is a complete failure and romney sucks also
your the idiot white people are the majority of people on welfare .
 5 years ago '11        #23
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Ok since nobody want to bring facts to the table i will shocker facts lol

78 % of the country is caucasion
13 % of the country is african american

Please people read a book go to school have some type of facts

African-americans are 4x more likely to be on welfare

Such idiots

Your missing the point White people are Majority d!ck head . Get it through your thick skull

Lets say the population of America is 100 people 70 White 13 Black ... himm of those 100 people

60 People will be on Welfare .
of Which 20 people will be White
and 14 People will be black .

So they all get 1000 a month so 20,000 for Whites
and 14,000 for blacks so who is leeching the system .

maybe if thee level was even and everyone can get equal pay , equal opportunities then there would be less amount of black people in the system , but at the end of the day majority of the money goes to White people and they are leeching the system .

Dumbass .
 5 years ago '07        #24
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30370 30370
the article must be mistaken....

through boxden, i've learned that racism is over and has BEEN over for many, many years now.
 08-29-2012, 12:10 AM         #25
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
I mean lets forget about all the change that the current president did end two wars ? Expanded Healthcare ? Got the guy who twas responsible for 9/11 instead of saying it ? Nuclear stock pile reduction with Russia ? Mortgage relief . Saved GM in essence saved a whole State from going under..... no that sucks I agree lets just vote him out NOW !!! He sucks for the country !!! . See past the color of his skin .
What fu*king planet do you live on??

Trolling said:
Your missing the point White people are Majority d!ck head . Get it through your thick skull

Lets say the population of America is 100 people 70 White 13 Black ... himm of those 100 people

maybe if thee level was even and everyone can get equal pay , equal opportunities then there would be less amount of black people in the system , but at the end of the day majority of the money goes to White people and they are leeching the system .

Dumbass .
Your math is so fu*ked up...You really take "living up to your name" to another level...dumbass.

I'm not even taking sides in this presidential race...We're fu*ked either way. I'm only replying to your posts because you really are saying some dumb sh*t.
 08-29-2012, 01:07 AM         #26
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post-racial doe.
 08-29-2012, 01:12 AM         #27
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO COMMENT???

But you are CNN reporting about things at the convention

The entire media is trying to downplay this racism t hats going on in the GOP

5 years ago '11        #28
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Trolling said:

Dumbass .
What the fu*k is this son
 08-29-2012, 01:35 AM         #29
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldEyez said:
glad i'm not the only one that caught that...dude is a moron.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 GoldEyez said:
You fu*ked up dumb a.ss Do the math you c*cksuckers .

60 % of America is on Welfare meaning in my world of 100 70 people are White , 13 People are Black and rest 17 people are others .......... 60% people will be on welfare .

of those 60 people .33 % will be white . = 20 People
.23 % will be Black =14 people

Rest Asian and Hispanics . I did not fu*k up at all , You just cant grasp the idea c*ckboys . Go vote Retards and get on your Hillbilly sh*t and play a fu*king banjo .

The math just proved that your rebuttal is bullsh*t . All that matters is the amount of money being spent and you welfare hillbillies are eating it up .

Go vote Romney and Poison your own people .
 08-29-2012, 02:11 AM         #31
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:

Dumbass .
 Trolling said:
You fu*ked up dumb a.ss Do the math you c*cksuckers .

60 % of America is on Welfare meaning in my world of 100 70 people are White , 13 People are Black and rest 17 people are others .......... 60% people will be on welfare .

of those 60 people .33 % will be white . = 20 People
.23 % will be Black =14 people

Rest Asian and Hispanics . I did not fu*k up at all , You just cant grasp the idea c*ckboys . Go vote Retards and get on your Hillbilly sh*t and play a fu*king banjo .

The math just proved that your rebuttal is bullsh*t . All that matters is the amount of money being spent and you welfare hillbillies are eating it up .

Go vote Romney and Poison your own people .
So by the math in the examples YOU made up: There are a total of 13 black people in the sample... And 14 blacks on welfare.

The math just proved you're a fu*king moron.

Last edited by mayday20; 08-29-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #32
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 mayday20 said:
So by the math in the examples YOU made up: There are a total of 13 black people in the sample... And 14 blacks on welfare.
I overstated the number of people on welfare . It should be 50 % . Thats it . Number of Whites on welfare surpass the number of blacks , and the White People are mooching , and taking government handoutswhich is costing more then the black peoples amount . . They need Hair Follciile Drug Test because the Drug of Choice for these hillbillies is Meth .

Last edited by Trolling; 08-29-2012 at 02:24 AM..
 08-29-2012, 02:51 AM         #33
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
I overstated the number of people on welfare . It should be 50 % . Thats it . Number of Whites on welfare surpass the number of blacks , and the White People are mooching , and taking government handoutswhich is costing more then the black peoples amount . . They need Hair Follciile Drug Test because the Drug of Choice for these hillbillies is Meth .
Just to be clear, I didn't begin this argument, but I will point out where yours is flawed...

There is no argument that there are more white people on welfare than blacks (absolute numbers). But when you look at how many more white people there are in the United States, it would be nearly impossible for there not to be a higher number.

The argument lies in percentages of the respective populations that are on welfare (comparative numbers). There's over 5 times the amount of whites in this country than blacks. There are not 5 times as many whites on welfare than blacks though...See what I'm saying? You have to compare percentages, out of their individual races, that are on welfare...That is, if you are so desperate to make this a pissing contest.

It's a pretty elementary thing to figure out...I won't be surprised if it still flies over your head though.
 08-29-2012, 02:57 AM         #34
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Listen to the lyrics it is ether ... Basically saying work hard build your own business dont be lazy and expect handouts from govt work!!!! Instead of being a useless pos milking the system...... Etc etc "ether"....
this post is straight retarded.. do you realize that republicans are looking to create a budget that would sacrifice the needs of the many for the profits of the select few.
don't be ignorant
 5 years ago '11        #35
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 mayday20 said:
Just to be clear, I didn't begin this argument, but I will point out where yours is flawed...

There is no argument that there are more white people on welfare than blacks (absolute numbers). But when you look at how many more white people there are in the United States, it would be nearly impossible for there not to be a higher number.

The argument lies in percentages of the respective populations that are on welfare (comparative numbers). There's over 5 times the amount of whites in this country than blacks. There are not 5 times as many whites on welfare than blacks though...See what I'm saying? You have to compare percentages, out of their individual races, that are on welfare...That is, if you are so desperate to make this a pissing contest.

It's a pretty elementary thing to figure out...I won't be surprised if it still flies over your head though.
No sh*t they enslave blacks , and it takes nearly 100 years for them to be given equal opportunity to study and be given the same advantage , and still then closet racism still exist its seen in the form of promotions , wages , leniency by police , etc . No sh*t more of them are stuck in limbo and cannot get out and need help

I wouldn't be surprised if this flies over your head .

Its all over no worries . The future is going to be great .

[pic - click to view]

08-29-2012, 03:50 AM         #36
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not arguing with either of the last two posts...I don't disagree with those statements at all. Just glad we got the math problem worked out.

Edit: I hope the future is great...I would love to see a President represent the people, for a "change." I just don't believe either one of these candidates will do so.
 5 years ago '06        #37
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Play4keepz32 said:
how the fu*k is this funny?
 5 years ago '12        #38
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Trolling said:

Dumbass .
I'm crying at this abomination of an example
 5 years ago '11        #39
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
so a guy has the screen name "Trolling" and people respond to him multiple times......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #40
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Robert Roofus said:
I'm crying at this abomination of an example
Your an abomination
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy