6'2 Anthony Davis's Middle School (Pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
 X_WunderKind_X said:
To be honest, I'm secretly full of myself and confident so I always think I'm the best looking n*gga in the room

that's how you gotta be tho. Just like sports, the unsure acting n*gga is always sure to lose

I see what you saying tho
 5 years ago '06        #42
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Kadillac87 said:
He look like a light skin Jordan from the Bernie Mac show

[pic - click to view]

Spot On

5 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Budala said:
When you tell us that you would also slurp his semen as if it was wine made by Jesus Christ himself how else are we suppose to take your suspect comments?

For god sake one thing is to support your fav player but to openly come on a message board and express your homos3xual feelings towards another human being that knows as much about you as he does about literacy in this case.

I'm honestly thinking you have D.Rose shrine that you jack off to every night before you go to sleep. Do me a favor and take a acid bath you filthy queer.
Budala stays on my d!ck, as all of BX knows, he never turns down a chance to ride it.. And once again giving graphic detailed scenarios in his head revolving gay s3x, with me and Rose.. This kid has some pretty explicit fantasies about us two, makes me wonder.

Another sig for Budula.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-29-2012 at 08:08 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
you said it, not me

obviously that kinda stuff was on your mind
No this is BX so I know where you will take it. Otherwise why else would you ask me do I think Rose is handsome or not, honestly why would anyone care whether I think Rose was handsome or not if you wasn't trying to take it there.
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 Captain Planet said:

Did you just call another grown man handsome?
Of course I did, so another grown man has never described you as a "handsome intelligent young man" at no point in your life?... Maybe I over did it with you as far as intelligent.

sh*t I got that all time time from fathers when I dated their daughters.
 5 years ago '05        #46
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 2550 2550
 Prostyle said:
Man, it's crazy how he shot up like 8 inches, when both his parents aren't even that tall.
Moms was prolly on the creep
 5 years ago '11        #47
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 1411 1411
One of my n*ggas played him in our school gym once (calumet) when he was that height lol
 5 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
when you look like that you gotta commit to the sport.....
 5 years ago '04        #49
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
danny manning a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '08        #50
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
He got worse
 5 years ago '10        #51
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
He was 6'2 in MIDDLE SCHOOL!?
 5 years ago '04        #52
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 #TheReturn said:
Of course I did, so another grown man has never described you as a "handsome intelligent young man" at no point in your life?
Yeah when i was a child or from an elder relative like a grandpa or uncle... Keyword is relative... Two men who are strangers to each with no relation should not be calling other men handsome...

But to each his own my n*gga... You are who you are
 5 years ago '04        #53
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
 #TheReturn said:
Budala stays on my d!ck, as all of BX knows, he never turns down a chance to ride it.. And once again giving graphic detailed scenarios in his head revolving gay s3x, with me and Rose.. This kid has some pretty explicit fantasies about us two, makes me wonder.

Another sig for Budula.

@ you being proud of me showcasing your homo comments to everybody...

Every normal fan goes to a basketball game and the first thing they say is "how long till the game starts" ... this f*ggot says - "please donít get an erection, please donít get an erection"

k!ll yourself you dyke face snitch, every time you try and have a serious debate on this forum remember that nobody will ever take your sh*t seriously no matter how hard you try since you're a fu*king creep

5 years ago '10        #54
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,832 | Props total: 5997 5997
 dre03 said:
Yeah when i was a child or from an elder relative like a grandpa or uncle... Keyword is relative... Two men who are strangers to each with no relation should not be calling other men handsome...

But to each his own my n*gga... You are who you are
im the complete opposite. i consider myself to be a good looking dude. never had to try too hard to get with women and am 100 percent confident in my s3xuality.

so if i see another good looking dude getting his. im at least givin him the nod. like "yeah, you and me, were doin thangs. you keep up those good looks buddy. i see the charm. turn it on. turn it on allll the way. shes lovin it. look at her. eatin it up for breakfast" and hell nod back at me like "good to know im not alone in this playa hating universe"

i aint afraid to say when a man is good looking. you sound like an insecure douchebag or a closet homo when you get all worked up over that sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
im the complete opposite. i consider myself to be a good looking dude. never had to try too hard to get with women and am 100 percent confident in my s3xuality.

so if i see another good looking dude getting his. im at least givin him the nod. like "yeah, you and me, were doin thangs. you keep up those good looks buddy. i see the charm. turn it on. turn it on allll the way. shes lovin it. look at her. eatin it up for breakfast" and hell nod back at me like "good to know im not alone in this playa hating universe"

i aint afraid to say when a man is good looking. you sound like an insecure douchebag or a closet homo when you get all worked up over that sh*t.

the fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #56
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 #TheReturn said:
I would classify him as handsome

That doesn't mean I'm attracted to him and I want to fu*k him, if you're trying to spin this into something.

People need to learn how to be secure in their s3xuality, and stop worrying what "another n*gga" thinks about you.
I feel you on all of this but you have to remember this is Boxden. This is the place where these prepubescent teens try to find something homos3xual in EVERYTHING but don't think its homo to quote something blatantly gay just so they can put a smiley by it. I can guarantee you someone could post a picture of a d!ck and 12 of these idots would quote the damn picture just so they could go " OMG OMG THATZ GHEY!!!"

HOWEVER I'm not with you on the scooping out the dudes in the room to see if you're more handsome than them.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
6'2' in middle school tho?
 5 years ago '08        #58
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 255 255
 #TheReturn said:
Of course I did, so another grown man has never described you as a "handsome intelligent young man" at no point in your life?... Maybe I over did it with you as far as intelligent.

sh*t I got that all time time from fathers when I dated their daughters.
Hell no. Intelligent young man yes. I get "handsome/good looking" from mothers. S/Os to you though for trying to downgrade my intelligence cause you got other men calling you handsome & sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 Budala said:

@ you being proud of me showcasing your homo comments to everybody...

Every normal fan goes to a basketball game and the first thing they say is "how long till the game starts" ... this f*ggot says - "please don’t get an erection, please don’t get an erection"

k!ll yourself you dyke face snitch, every time you try and have a serious debate on this forum remember that nobody will ever take your sh*t seriously no matter how hard you try since you're a fu*king creep

Proud or is it that your opinion holds no wait. Keep riding my d!ck while I'm riding roses. You love this gay triangle don't you. Can't stop talking about it.

Another sig for you ;)

Look I winked at you.

Create a poll asking my credibility on basketball vs yours... Let the truth come out

Last edited by Hold That; 08-29-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Captain Planet said:
Hell no. Intelligent young man yes. I get "handsome/good looking" from mothers. S/Os to you though for trying to downgrade my intelligence cause you got other men calling you handsome & sh*t.
I'm a s3xy a.ss n*gga what can I say ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc