Aug 28 - Married Pastor Arrested After Allegedly Passing HIV To Women in His Church

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #41
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
 Universal~Mind said:

Mcafee don't protect you from HIV......
 5 years ago '04        #42
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 107 107
Also, like a lot of men at the front of the church, the pastor had a thing for the ladies.

Get your pastor manne
 5 years ago '11        #43
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Man, pastors are just pimps with bibles who feed on ignorant week minded religious folks. Devilish if you ask me. I mean they dress like pimps, they talk like pimps, they wear expensive sh*t and drive expensive cars like pimps. Sh*t they even slap bi*ches (Devil be gone!). I know a pastor that lived around my area, he had the biggest house on the block, with a damn indoor pool!

What exactly is he sacrificing for God? Seriously. I mean it's like they indulge in just about every damn sin you can think of, has a wife and kids, has all the newest cars,clothes and jewelry. What separates him and gives them the right to preach the word of God to the common people?

5 years ago '11        #44
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
if they was really bout dat life, they wouldn't have been sleepin around... nvm knowin whether or not you can trust somebody not to have an STD if you go in raw wit em.... that ain't even the issue here lol

Last edited by Gou; 08-29-2012 at 12:51 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12523 12523
the evil that men do i mean come on son spreading aids in the church.
they have a special place in hell for you .
 5 years ago '08        #46
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Writer, Director Ya’Ke Smith Exposes the Silent Tale of s3xual Abuse in Church
Aug 15th, 2012

In September 2010,*mega-church pastor Bishop Eddie Long faced allegations that he*s3xually molested*several young men who belonged to*his suburban Atlanta church, New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. Reaction to the allegations ran the gamut of emotions. The lawsuits were eventually dismissed and settled out of court.

Ya’Ke Smith,*a*professor and filmmaker*hailing from Texas,*coincidentall y*was writing a script about s3xual abuse in the church. His latest*project, WOLF has received both acclaim and criticism at film festivals across the country. Here, Smith talks to rolling out about the project.

How did you choose this subject to do a movie about?

Well, I’ve been a part of the church for as long as I can remember. Growing up in the church as a youngster I heard of these things happening to people and even have a few friends who have been victims of s3xual abuse. I felt it was time for their voices to be heard.

How has the film been received in the wake of the Bishop Eddie Long case?

The interesting thing about that is I started writing before the Bishop Eddie Long thing happened. And literally right after I finished the first draft of the script, the story broke. *So, I started to do more research into that case and lo and behold things that happened in that case — things that I heard during that case — watching and researching it, of course, ended up in the film. But my church, New Creation Christian Fellowship of San Antonio, Texas, has been so supportive. Bishop Copeland opened up the doors of the church — we filmed there — because he felt it was time for this subject to be brought out of the darkness. There have even been requests from other churches to screen the film. So I’d say the reception has been mostly positive.

How has the film festival circuit responded to the film?

It has been very positive. Yeah, you have people who don’t necessarily like it. They think it is too in-your-face. But a majority of the people has been very receptive to it and that really makes me feel good. After every screening I have someone who comes up to me and hugs me and says, “Thank you for making this film.”

This is the nature of Christianity = self delusion

That type free love A.K.A., Woodstock mentality is rampant in the church. What's bothersome is how Christians see it but will adamantly squint their eyes as if it doesn't exist.

I could print out a never ending database of single women on countless praise and worship teams across the nation who ended up pregnant out of wedlock. This issue is not talked about much but it is RAMPANT in the Christian church almost as much as child molestation, homos3xuality and adultery!

As far as the woman who had s3x with this pastor, it is a known fact that a high number of Christian women crave to have s3xual relations with pastors and other ministers. These women could care less if the pastor or minister is married, engaged or otherwise. I learned this truth before I became a pastor. But after I became a pastor, it became glaringly apparent that these women are on fire to bed MEN OF GOD!

I could tell you stories about women tracking me down and coming to my house unannounced. The truth is, most pastors have their share of women who will do anything to have s3x with them at the drop of a dime.

Many of these women want to become the First Lady of a church. And others of them simply want some Anointed Supernatural Sperm from up on high. If you are in the ATL and want to see this truth in action, go to Word of Faith pastored by Bishop Bronner, or go to Ray Of Hope in Decatur or go to World Changers pastored by Creflo Dollar. If you spend around 4 weeks in those churches and get to know a some people, you will quickly learn how the Christian b00ty call network works, LOL.

Last edited by supervillain; 08-29-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 08-29-2012, 02:10 PM         #47
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
church women trying to get pregnant by a married pastor nowadays??

is that whats hot in the streets ???
 08-29-2012, 02:30 PM         #48
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Many of these women want to become the First Lady of a church. And others of them simply want some Anointed Supernatural Sperm from up on high. If you are in the ATL and want to see this truth in action, go to Word of Faith pastored by Bishop Bronner, or go to Ray Of Hope in Decatur or go to World Changers pastored by Creflo Dollar. If you spend around 4 weeks in those churches and get to know a some people, you will quickly learn how the Christian b00ty call network works

[pic - click to view]

I dont know about you guys but I'm goin to church. Hallelujah!
[pic - click to view]

08-29-2012, 04:27 PM         #49
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
when did mr marcus become a pastor

5 years ago '04        #50
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

by Mahatma Gandhi

Truer words have never been spoken.
 08-29-2012, 04:57 PM         #51
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

by Mahatma Gandhi

Truer words have never been spoken.

* This coming from a homos3xual and weirdo who gave underage girls enemas....* But true statement nonetheless......
 5 years ago '10        #52
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol Religion takes another L

again...
quite hard for me to give a solid rebuttal to your logic

Awhite87 said:

Many of these women want to become the First Lady of a church. And others of them simply want some Anointed Supernatural Sperm from up on high. If you are in the ATL and want to see this truth in action, go to Word of Faith pastored by Bishop Bronner, or go to Ray Of Hope in Decatur or go to World Changers pastored by Creflo Dollar. If you spend around 4 weeks in those churches and get to know a some people, you will quickly learn how the Christian b00ty call network works

[pic - click to view]

I dont know about you guys but I'm goin to church. Hallelujah!
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How ppl profess to be Christ like and go to church when the building they worship in serves as a hoe house? I wouldn't be caught ever in that "church"

homie from boyz in the hood was right after all

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3850 3850
Ya'll goin on these ladies, and yeah, they shoulda known better, but these pastors are in a position of power over these people. They look up to him and expect him to steer them in the right direction. Its the same when that teacher got jail time for having s3x with students who were over 18.

He's a "messenger of god". Of course he can talk half the congregation in to sleeping with him. And who needs protection when u got faith. But this is just what people get when they put their faith in man.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Tony Franks said:
Ya'll goin on these ladies, and yeah, they shoulda known better, but these pastors are in a position of power over these people. They look up to him and expect him to steer them in the right direction. Its the same when that teacher got jail time for having s3x with students who were over 18.

He's a "messenger of god". Of course he can talk half the congregation in to sleeping with him. And who needs protection when u got faith. But this is just what people get when they put their faith in man.
ladies? we're way past them being ladies. I know this is 2012 but sleeping with sum1 else's spouse is still foul, male or female.

A messenger of God talking his congregation on his d!ck? Sounds like sume cult sh*t. Would you listen to your doctor if he told you to have plenty of unprotected s3x and use meth? This they type of sh*t that keeps nonbelievers and strayers away, so the "pastor" and his infected flock need to be put on full blast.

You really k!lled your own distorted pov when you said but yet i had to rebut. Ppl need to stop making excuses for the dumb and immoral choices they make, these hoes are the victim of their own sh*t. The real victims are the husbands who got played for suckas that might be infected.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 08-29-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 08-29-2012, 07:10 PM         #55
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #56
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Tony Franks said:

Congratulations...now you have "Faith"... AND "Full blown HIV".

You shoulda gone with using protection.

I agree that the preacher is foul for taking advantage of the ladies, AND for giving them HIV without carin... but these women also crossed the line and shoulda known better. They need to accept responsibility for their negligence.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc