Jay-Z Wanted His Ownership Percentage Of Nets Kept Under Wraps

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Dos-effect said:
Regardless of his ownership he was the one who moved the team to Brooklyn.....his pecentage might be small but his influence is apparently priceless.
you really think investors put up billions of dollars, just to be next to jay-z's old project building? this sh*t was already in motion, and they basically just tossed his **** a.ss some arena contracts in exchange for being the mascot of their gentrification.
 5 years ago '11        #142
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Minister said:
fraud again is a scam. stock is building up ur company profile so people believe in it. thats how the market works.

initial investments mean nothing, but when u lock a client....and then make both yall make bread, they want to invest more.

its very simple, if u believe in a business...u invest a little bit....to see if u will profit. if not fu*k it. if u get at least 15% in net, then most likely that same client(jay in this case), will invest more. simple logics.
You do realize that this is a private company and therefore doesn't sell any stock? So all your rambling is irrelevant
 5 years ago '05        #143
tony6922 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '04        #144
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Who on Boxden owns 1/15th of a franchise?

I'll wait...

He still winning in my eyes.
 5 years ago '11        #145
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 PushaT5050 said:
Who on Boxden owns 1/15th of a franchise?.
It's not 1/15th of the franchise it's 1/1500th of the franchise
 5 years ago '04        #146
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
Jay is my dude, but damn, homie.
 5 years ago '07        #147
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
As the Nets gear up for the first season in the soon-to-be-completed Barclays Center, the team is now worth roughly $575 million, according to one sports investment banker. That’s 60 percent more than they were valued just last season by Forbes….

The Nets are projected to generate $140 million in revenue and earn between $10 million and $15 million in profit, a source with direct knowledge said. Last year, the NBA franchise took in half that amount and lost nearly $30 million.

that $1 million dollar investment doesn't seem too bad after all...
 08-29-2012, 11:31 PM         #148
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NateRight said:
 5 years ago '05        #149
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
 NateRight said:
true but who owns even 1/150000th of any franchise here?

in any case, his point is still valid...
 5 years ago '11        #150
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 WCIB said:
true but who owns even 1/150000th of any franchise here?

in any case, his point is still valid...
yeah don't get me wrong i dont disagree, we can't say sh*t. Jay's a smart business man, and he's gonna probably profit from it, but nowhere near like that one guy was saying about finally being a billionaire cuz of this
 09-01-2012, 08:50 AM         #151
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #152
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Maroon_Tiger said:
n*ggaz is hating as usual but its a great start.. Even if dude is only making less than a mil a year off this... Its a start

Jay-z will own something someday that will shut the haters up completely

Jay did take an L for flexing but who wouldnt in his position?!?
An honest person who hasn't sold their soul for riches maybe?

Dee Grande said:
you really think investors put up billions of dollars, just to be next to jay-z's old project building? this sh*t was already in motion, and they basically just tossed his **** a.ss some arena contracts in exchange for being the mascot of their gentrification.
That's a very powerful truth right there. Sad but true.

eugene373 said:

that $1 million dollar investment doesn't seem too bad after all...
Key word is MAY turn a profit. It's called wishful thinking. Jay-Z is the Nets tax write off.

Krazy K said:
at opening a Rocawear store in 2012, Jay gonna lose money...

But the white man is just using Jay-Z as a figure head, just like they are with Obama

Illuminati shake at :30
Nothing but a figure head that naive people follow. This thread is full of people who support whatever he does even his sins of lying. Not only will they support and excuse his lying but also his lying to them!

Sam Rothstein said:
And I wouldn't be surprised is this was exaggerated and staged, At this point I'm convinced Jay-Z is willing to do anything to make it in America. He doesn't give a fu*k how he plays the game.
He relationship with Bey is staged just like Bey's pregnancy. It's just a business move for them both. Kanye and Kim are now using Jay/Bey's formula. The public still doesn't get that they are watching a reality marriage, they think it's real.

quintosis03 said:
i hope you dont believe that. jay-z has no influence on anything the nets do. he is the token guy for them. aka a puppet for the real owners.
He is the puppet for everything he does since he doesn't own anything. What does he OWN again?

cheguevara said:
i said this months ago...n*ggas thought i was making it up.

hov still the goat though and its still more money than you broke n*ggas will ever see.
Hov aint the goat and never has been. That is the biggest deception he's ever pulled off convincing fans he's the goat. He's never even dominated the genre, he's just been able to make hits with the power of def jam behind him. Def Jam is also responsible using their global influence and marketing techniques to brand him as the greatest rapper, when there is no evidence to support this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy