Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
People are kidding themselves talking about hes scared. I wouldnt put it past Lupe to out rhyme KL. KL is starting to bore me
 5 years ago '10        #62
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I think Lu just giving that answer to take the pressure off of forcing anything. I am not an artist but I dont think doing collabs is an easy thing based to do given schedules and lawyers. I also doubt Lu is scared, dude has a massive ego when it comes to his craft, if anything he probably thinks he would destroy him so bad it wouldnt be a good look for Kendrick. On top of that he already went on a track with a legend and although I love both verses I thought Lupe's was slightly better.
 5 years ago '10        #63
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
 deeznutz said:
The fu*k u calling him Lu for? Is lupe too long to type or pronounce? U sound gay

Smh @ f*ggot Dudes giving rappers pet names
This is not a name we gave him, he calls himself "Carrera Lu". ........do u listen to music or do u just skim through it?
 5 years ago '11        #64
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,242 | Props total: 24727 24727
 abstractq said:
slow down

old drug talking lupe aand old nas are the illest MCs ever placed on this earth
this. everybody knows how cold nas was from like 94-96 but i swear ill take 05-07 lupe's bars against any rapper in the history of the game. Think jay at his best but better wordplay, flow, storytelling, triple (and sometimes quadruple) entendres, etc. hes still a beast but every once in a while ill bump an old tape of his from 6-7 yrs ago and 98% of the game still aint caught up.

oh and im sure he has his reasons but bc theyre my two favorite mcs right now, id sacrifice somebody to see that collab. Seajaiye.........

Edit: i see n*ggas is riding my n*gga lu again.

Last edited by The Rhyming Ape; 08-28-2012 at 06:43 PM..
 08-28-2012, 06:45 PM         #65
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say iuf they callobarate the sun would stop shining said the hip hop gods dont let it happen lls
 5 years ago '04        #66
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
basically he's saying Kendrick has skill but doesn't excite him. Which is the same exact way I feel when listening to Kendrick lamar.. Schoolboy Q though?
 08-28-2012, 06:57 PM         #67
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueHopTunes said:
Hip hop aint ready for that. The people won't embrace such a collab the way they should anyway, smh. The hip hop gods wouldn't let it happen on an album anyway. Just like a Nas/Big d!ck Budden collab, the world aint prepared for all that...
You know whaat we really need is another ross n wayne colab with dj khaled saying we the best n the back the whole track.

But seriously i was a huge fan of lupes the in the past even somwhat enjoyed lasers (the smallest bit) but he needs to stfu im geting pretty sick of him and his ego everytime he opens his mouth

Kendrick would make lupe look stupid on a track anyway
 5 years ago '08        #68
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
 TrueHopTunes said:
Hip hop aint ready for that. The people won't embrace such a collab the way they should anyway, smh. The hip hop gods wouldn't let it happen on an album anyway. Just like a Nas/Big d!ck Budden collab, the world aint prepared for all that...

08-28-2012, 07:35 PM         #69
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, I think it's simply because he doesn't want to do the bandwagon thing on hop on a song with dude, cause it looks weak and the collab could come off forced smh. Every time a new rapper or singer has a nice buzz and following, everybody and they grandmother wants to do a song with them smh. Like 2 Chainz, everyone is trying to jump on a song with him simply because he's the hot new wave,and not because they feeling his music like that.
 5 years ago '10        #70
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Lupe prob doesnt wanna do a collab cause yall fu*kboy stans and forum gurus will sit here and debate who "won" on a fu*king song instead of enjoying the creation they took the time to make

boxden lost
 5 years ago '11        #71
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Hotboy1982 said:
Seriously, I think it's simply because he doesn't want to do the bandwagon thing on hop on a song with dude, cause it looks weak and the collab could come off forced smh. Every time a new rapper or singer has a nice buzz and following, everybody and they grandmother wants to do a song with them smh. Like 2 Chainz, everyone is trying to jump on a song with him simply because he's the hot new wave,and not because they feeling his music like that.
So instead he collabs with Skylar Gray
 5 years ago '05        #72
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
goodness gracious i dont even wanna read past the first page. kendrick lamar is soooo overrated. he's dope but damn he really isn't mind blowing. lupe (or at least in his prime) raps circles around dude with ease.
 5 years ago '10        #73
JStarr7 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 84 84
Thou shalt have no other Gods before Lord Lupe Fiasco.

Lamar ain't worthy B
 5 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 Martel said:
goodness gracious

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #75
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
The thing with Hiphop fans is that they are "flavor of the month" types... Kendrick is sick, he serves his purpose.. but to compare him to Lupe Fiasco is just absurd. Lupe carries a message with him as a person and in his music!! He is actually anti- black popular culture and would rather see his people take an interest in bettering themselves, rather than glorifying the slums and shortcomings...

NOTHING BEATS THAT.

and his lyrics been ON POINT since he came out..
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Yung C said:
Lupe carries a message with him as a person and in his music!!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ash1990 said:
I'm not saying that Kendrick is wack, his just not as good as what people are making him out to be, Kendrick Lamar is overrated...
Highly
 5 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
 PotheadFocker said:
Everyone remembers "Renegade"
you're smokin rock if you think either one of them n*ggas is about to get Renegade'd

also n*ggas are overrating current tongue twister Kendrick. Section 80/OD Kendrick is that n*gga tho.

Last edited by Arson; 08-28-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #79
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
i wanna see a collabo with the only rapper lupe has said he's afraid of... blu.
 5 years ago '06        #80
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Lupe looks like Whoopie Goldberg at the moment
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy