Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-29-2012, 11:13 PM         #121
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No imported draft classes = LAME

No fantasy draft = LAME

I only do the draft every now and then with my boys but the fact that they took it off is just silly... I can't see any logical reason to take it off. I don't care about playing with legends or trading Madden cards... just let a n*gga import a draft class, customize my player in CCM and do a fantasy draft with my boys... that's all I ask.

at what happened earlier... I'm playing preseason and I punt the ball. Dude waves his hand like a motherfu*ker for a fair catch.. so I just sprinted behind him like I usually do.. n*gga caught the ball and ran like 15 yards
 5 years ago '05        #122
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
One thing I've noticed that is k!lling me is if I am playing a man defense and the offense audibles to where a receiver moves from the left side of the offense to the right, my guy that is covering him will not go with him... so my defender will outside the numbers on the left side and the receiver will be out in the slot or something on the right side. When the ball is hiked, my defender has to run across the field to catch up to the receiver. The offense just runs a quick slant or out and he's wide open...

I looked under the options and didn't see anything to fix it. I didn't see an align. I tried Base Align, but that didn't seem to fix it...

anyone having similar troubles and know how to fix it?
 5 years ago '11        #123
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,577 | Props total: 6480 6480
 Megamind said:

No fantasy draft = LAME

I only do the draft every now and then with my boys but the fact that they took it off is just silly... I can't see any logical reason to take it off. I don't care about playing with legends or trading Madden cards... just let a n*gga import a draft class, customize my player in CCM and do a fantasy draft with my boys... that's all I ask.

at what happened earlier... I'm playing preseason and I punt the ball. Dude waves his hand like a motherfu*ker for a fair catch.. so I just sprinted behind him like I usually do.. n*gga caught the ball and ran like 15 yards
yooo this sh*t happened to me twice.

Swear they need to patch some sh*t up man.
 5 years ago '12        #124
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 notoriousthugzz said:
never played fifa?

lol im division 1 and will crush you in fifa

Dudes need to stop bi*ching
So you're division 1 in FIFA and you think Madden has the better physics engine
 5 years ago '11        #125
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,577 | Props total: 6480 6480
And its too much going on with CC menu. I like my menus plain and classic. Took me 10 minutes to find where to start my first pre-season game
 5 years ago '12        #126
space
space
 Megamind said:

No fantasy draft = LAME

That's exactly what I'm say.....oops. I mean, don't complain about Madden ever. How dare you speak your opinion about what you want in a football video game
 08-30-2012, 01:34 AM         #127
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read of all of the comments and noone said anything ab the way the players dnt even run realistically. smh. Thats why i havent even bought the game

i knew if they couldnt get that part right then it was going to have a lot of other weaknesses. i used to love madden but this sh*t startn to get gimmicky n them EA n*ggas isnt goin to properly fix sh*t until yall muhfu*kas stop supporting em every single year. Yall see hw 2k put em out of business(nba live)

Waits on Nba 2k13. fu*k madden until they can get it right

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 08-30-2012 at 01:40 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #128
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
I'm doing a career where I'm the backup to Peyton Manning. A few times, if it's 4th & inches or 4th & 1, I'll choose to go for it (as I'm obviously the designated placeholder). This brings out Peyton and allows me to watch him attempt the conversion. Only, most times, he'll AUDIBLE and choose to KICK IT HIMSELF. PEYTON MANNING. KICKING FIELD GOALS. One time he attempted to kick a 56-yarder, and it went like fifteen yards.

How does this stuff get past testing?
took this from another forum. Found it hilarious. Seen something like this numerous times also.
 5 years ago '05        #129
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
There is PLENTY of things to rant about when it comes to madden...but i hope the same n*ggas are are pointing out 2K's flaws...

idk why, but seems like madden be getting the unwarranted hate. There's a lot to be happy about, but at the same time; there's a lot to be irritated with.

I remember when the last madden that was 'dual-generation' came out. i preferred that cuz they had everything right. there's no reason to ignore those aspects(imo).

Yeah the new gen is all bout showcasing the graphics but sometimes; simple doesnt hurt But this is a damn good sim(IMO)
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
took this from another forum. Found it hilarious. Seen something like this numerous times also.
 5 years ago '12        #131
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
There is PLENTY of things to rant about when it comes to madden...but i hope the same n*ggas are are pointing out 2K's flaws...

idk why, but seems like madden be getting the unwarranted hate. There's a lot to be happy about, but at the same time; there's a lot to be irritated with.

I remember when the last madden that was 'dual-generation' came out. i preferred that cuz they had everything right. there's no reason to ignore those aspects(imo).

Yeah the new gen is all bout showcasing the graphics but sometimes; simple doesnt hurt But this is a damn good sim(IMO)
The reason why Madden gets so much more criticism is there's ALOT more to criticize in Madden than 2K basketball games
 5 years ago '06        #132
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 Ralph Nautica said:
And its too much going on with CC menu. I like my menus plain and classic. Took me 10 minutes to find where to start my first pre-season game
Yea I'm not feeling that either...I like the homepage or whatever but all the other sh*t takes me a second to find...just needs to be in a simple menu....they made it similar to ncaa which I've never liked
 08-30-2012, 07:16 AM         #133
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn after reading these comments looks like its not worth the 60 bucks. So does the game have franchise mode or not? heard a lot of people complaining about that. If they have franchise then imma grab it, i only get new maddens for the updated rosters anyway
 5 years ago '06        #134
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 WordOnThaStreet said:
damn after reading these comments looks like its not worth the 60 bucks. So does the game have franchise mode or not? heard a lot of people complaining about that. If they have franchise then imma grab it, i only get new maddens for the updated rosters anyway
Yea they have franchise just removed unnecessary sh*t like not being able to add custom playbooks, import draft class, or fantasy draft

But Def worth 60....madden gets criticized more than any game so you can't listen to that because people will always bi*ch about that
 5 years ago '11        #135
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
I love madden this year, it's great from all I've played. Even with all you can't do in ccm I still love it and enjoy it. My main problem with what they did was they forced you to play ccm when they knew all it didn't contain when all they had to do was keep a franchise mode in. Ecause tey already have the schedules, the voting, the statistics engine and everything about playing each game would be the same but it just wouldn't be immersive like ccm is. I know ea doesn't give a damn but if I wanted a reg franchise I would definitely go to their site and get people to push for a patch because think about it..it's not extra space...literally everything about a regular franchise mode is already in the game..they don't have to add anything but that mode.either way in enjoying the heck out of the gameplay aspect of it though
 5 years ago '08        #136
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 creep said:
madden 08 was the last good Madden game.
Its sh*t like this that bug me the fu*k out This is easily the best Madden...period. The Passing has been re-worked to perfection. The run game is a lil harder but that's because it was easy last year. I could get 70 yards a game on Draws alone last year, so making it so you really have to choose the right run and execute it properly is what makes it better.

My Cam moments tho

1. The first time I ran the Triple Option live in a game (with bullets flying lol) went for 65 yards and led to Cam doing his Superman Celebration ran it again later in the game this time pitched it...add another 50 yards on the ground

2. The Panther Gun Heavy formation is a defense's nightmare. Its Cam personal formation It was a called passing play I ran that ended up in a 72 yard run...knocked out of bounds at the 2...Cam doing pushups tho
 5 years ago '08        #137
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4827 4827
 WordOnThaStreet said:
I say try it out, regardless(though through GameFly or a rental store). Even though I don't like this Madden, I must say they made some good strides in the gameplay and you can finally complete those intermediate passes w/o fear of a Godlike LB. So if you're an online type of player I think you'd enjoy it. However, if you're an offline player like me, well................you'll just have to play NCAA football to be your fix until Madden 14 gets it right.
 5 years ago '04        #138
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Ez the Don said:
So you're division 1 in FIFA and you think Madden has the better physics engine
Yea scrub i will crush you and yes idiot maddens physics >>>>>> fifa its not even close.
 5 years ago '05        #139
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
After adjusting my sliders, I have been getting some better games. Cpu still runs to much but it is better.
 5 years ago '12        #140
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Yea scrub i will crush you and yes idiot maddens physics >>>>>> fifa its not even close.
Watch out. We got a video game badass over here
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc