Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Killamike79 said:
Also on the CCM you can't use custom sliders if you pick player mode and don't even try playing CCM (player mode) on all-madden. The cpu controlled running backs make no effort to run properly and avoid tackles

I'm going to try it on all pro and see if that helps, but CCM mode is really lacking simple stuff that should of been included. There really is no excuse for it to be honest.
I haven't come across anything like that yet. I'm not positive but I believe things like that can be patched.
 5 years ago '07        #102
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
My dude said out of bounce
 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can two users play for the same team in online ccm???
 5 years ago '10        #104
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I dont really have a problem with it to this point... everyone including myself have noticed some difference though. Haven't finished my NCAA career yet to start connected careers though. But I must say that it is the best looking most realistic madden I've ever since I started playing it in '93.
 5 years ago '04        #105
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 Ez the Don said:
Pass on it my dude. Go get Madden 10 for like $4 at gamestop and run with some old school legends instead. The physics engine isn't all that they're hyping it to be.

I feel you man. I'm a sucker too. Bought it at like 10AM and traded it in around 4PM. Copped UFC Undisputed 3 instead. Should've just been my purchase in the first place.

Plus, 2K13 and AC3 and Black Ops 2 are all coming out within 2 months

That line up plus I was sure EA was gonna fu*k me is why I passed
 5 years ago '05        #106
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
Game play is fine, but the ccm mode and their stats are ridiculous. You have to play 15 min quarters to have similar stats. If you want to play just 7 min quarters, the CPU Sims their games at 15. You can't set the Simulation minutes for the CPU that you could with previous Maddens. That is a step back and introducing these new features but missing out on minor options really mess this up.
 5 years ago '12        #107
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
Is there any way to customize your audibles/hurry up offense plays for online ranked matches?
 5 years ago '06        #108
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,996 | Props total: 10663 10663
 Peter Griffin said:
Game play is fine, but the ccm mode and their stats are ridiculous. You have to play 15 min quarters to have similar stats. If you want to play just 7 min quarters, the CPU Sims their games at 15. You can't set the Simulation minutes for the CPU that you could with previous Maddens. That is a step back and introducing these new features but missing out on minor options really mess this up.
I disagree....7 minutes ( accelerated clock off) is spot on...last year I found myself getting off the pass plays but trying to force in rush attempts....after 4 games I'm on pace for 5200 yards passing with Alex smith and 2000+ yards with gore. Getting about 20 rushes per game with him and anywhere plenty of pass attempts ( maybe too many...had 49 one game). Also I'm on all madden before you say something about turn the difficulty up.

I will say I pretty much lock CPU down on defence though so I'm getting a lot of possessions....so if their driving on you and milking the clock maybe...
 5 years ago '06        #109
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
But I've played enough to speak on the game...

Overall good game...a lot of improvements..

Gripes are...

Animations - I could tell on first vid I saw months ago it looked stupid....really soeant bother me but it is stupid

Can't add custom playbook to connected career...fu*king makes zero sense

No fantasy draft for cc...again makes no sense

Don't like using l trigger to spotlight reciever...r trigger is way better as you can see their letters....not a big deal just don't understand the switch

Seems like something else hut can't think my main problem is the things they took out of cc that make no sense and was prob more work taking out then keeping in
 5 years ago '05        #110
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 philly337 said:
I disagree....7 minutes ( accelerated clock off) is spot on...last year I found myself getting off the pass plays but trying to force in rush attempts....after 4 games I'm on pace for 5200 yards passing with Alex smith and 2000+ yards with gore. Getting about 20 rushes per game with him and anywhere plenty of pass attempts ( maybe too many...had 49 one game). Also I'm on all madden before you say something about turn the difficulty up.

I will say I pretty much lock CPU down on defence though so I'm getting a lot of possessions....so if their driving on you and milking the clock maybe...
Ok but how are your stats comparing to the league? My league the avg is 35 pts and Brady is averaging 600 yards, some teams are running the ball 80% of the time and their qb is attempting only 12 passes. Maybe its just my league and I'll start all over with sliders but my issue is the CPU is having crazy stats from their simulated games.

Edit- maybe its an issue with online ccm compared to the offline

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 08-29-2012 at 09:01 PM..
 08-29-2012, 09:01 PM         #111
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fantasy drafts r gay as fu*k don't know why people complain about that sh*t who wants to play with a team with all the wrong players on it....theey should add create a team for ccm and when u use the team u made u have a franchise draft instead of replacing a team like they dd for the texans the year before they came I the league on madden that sh*t was dope idk y they don't do it its cool for people like me wholikee turning sh*t teams into great teams
 5 years ago '06        #112
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
Ok but how are your stats comparing to the league? My league the avg is 35 pts and Brady is averaging 600 yards, some teams are running the ball 80% of the time and their qb is attempting only 12 passes. Maybe its just my league and I'll start all over with sliders but my issue is the CPU is having crazy stats from their simulated games.

Edit- maybe its an issue with online ccm compared to the offline
Yea I'm playing offline....

But their numbers are pretty much on par with mine (they should be a little lower). Think there were three guys ahead of me on pace for 5000+ and 2 guys ahead of me on pace for 2000+....ill see how the whole year plays out
 5 years ago '06        #113
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Fantasy drafts r gay as fu*k don't know why people complain about that sh*t who wants to play with a team with all the wrong players on it....theey should add create a team for ccm and when u use the team u made u have a franchise draft instead of replacing a team like they dd for the texans the year before they came I the league on madden that sh*t was dope idk y they don't do it its cool for people like me wholikee turning sh*t teams into great teams
I have real friends homie...

When they get tired of being down 30-0 at half every game we start a franchise on a team together and having a fantasy draft is way better when teaming with another person
 08-29-2012, 09:12 PM         #114
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohh so I dontt have friends because I think fantasy drafts r gay lool I hope ur d!ck falls off
 5 years ago '06        #115
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Ohh so I dontt have friends because I think fantasy drafts r gay lool I hope ur d!ck falls off
The east coast can't handle magnitude 8.0 earthquakes
 5 years ago '12        #116
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Hiphopnetwork said:
This is exactly what your post says:

I don't like A. It's gay. Why do people like A?

I love B. It's awesome. They should put B in because I like it.

See the ridiculous logic there my dude?
 5 years ago '12        #117
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 notoriousthugzz said:
Haha I know. Every year people complain about something. This year they have the best physics engine I've ever seen in a sports game, not just madden, and people are hating on it. "WAH WAH WAH I don't like how if I run right into the back of my lineman I fall down." These are the same people complaining about realism.

When they get A they complain that they want B and then when they get B they complain its not like A. sh*t is hilarious.

And then why you try to use simple logic they call you a stan or say youre on "team madden"
You've obviously never played FIFA.

We want realism AND customization. Not just one or the other. Do we ever get it? NOPE. They give us one or the other and alternate every year to keep suckers buying the game every August. But that's cool right cause it's Madden. Team madden f*ggot
 08-29-2012, 09:38 PM         #118
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ez the Don said:
This is exactly what your post says:

I don't like A. It's gay. Why do people like A?

I love B. It's awesome. They should put B in because I like it.

See the ridiculous logic there my dude?
U forgot to add c ur a doofy queer
 5 years ago '04        #119
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Ez the Don said:
You've obviously never played FIFA.

We want realism AND customization. Not just one or the other. Do we ever get it? NOPE. They give us one or the other and alternate every year to keep suckers buying the game every August. But that's cool right cause it's Madden. Team madden f*ggot
never played fifa?

lol im division 1 and will crush you in fifa

Dudes need to stop bi*ching
 08-29-2012, 11:05 PM         #120
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the n*ggas defending EA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago