Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
These commentators HAVE to go on mute
 5 years ago '08        #82
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4837 4837
I can't even use my edited rosters in Connected Career Mode

So why the hell is it even in the gotdamn game?!?!?!?

Why would they take that out?

Edit-Oh damn, they don't even have fantasy draft, or editing players WITHIN CCM. EA really took a sh*t on us offline players

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 08-29-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #83
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 stlcardinals19 said:
I can't even use my edited rosters in Connected Career Mode

So why the hell is it even in the gotdamn game?!?!?!?

Why would they take that out?

Edit-Oh damn, they don't even have fantasy draft, or editing players WITHIN CCM. EA really took a sh*t on us offline players
coulda sworn there was an option before you start.

I like the game and everything, but i do kinda wish they would jus go back to old gen way of doin sh*t...was so much simpler and more complete
 5 years ago '04        #84
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 2008 2008
Typical bxers

Hate what they dont understand
 5 years ago '08        #85
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
coulda sworn there was an option before you start.

I like the game and everything, but i do kinda wish they would jus go back to old gen way of doin sh*t...was so much simpler and more complete
I was doing a couple of major things, some CAPs like Jeff Demps and my HS teammate Jason Ford(plays for Steelers), and some minor tweaks like moving Hillis to FB. Save the roster, and Start up the mode, and none of my damn changes were applied

Not feeling this "closed" nature of CCM AT ALL! It's like they're making you play the mode THEIR way.
 5 years ago '04        #86
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 stlcardinals19 said:
I was doing a couple of major things, some CAPs like Jeff Demps and my HS teammate Jason Ford(plays for Steelers), and some minor tweaks like moving Hillis to FB. Save the roster, and Start up the mode, and none of my damn changes were applied

Not feeling this "closed" nature of CCM AT ALL! It's like they're making you play the mode THEIR way.
They're going to improve it next year. I know it sucks that they didn't do it all this year but when you're working on yearly cycles it's hard to find the time for some things, especially when you're rebuilding the mode from the ground up. These things just weren't high up on their list, but they've a.ssured us that they'll be adding more for next year's game.
 5 years ago '05        #87
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
 e G o Maniac said:
They're going to improve it next year. I know it sucks that they didn't do it all this year but when you're working on yearly cycles it's hard to find the time for some things, especially when you're rebuilding the mode from the ground up. These things just weren't high up on their list, but they've a.ssured us that they'll be adding more for next year's game.
theyll have to wait til next year to get my business
 5 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 MATIX said:
theyll have to wait til next year to get my business
cool story bro

I guess theyll really be sweatin their quarterlys now that MATIX didn't buy madden.

5 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
You can't even make trades anymore... I mean it's cool how realistic it is but they need a mode that's easier. They wont even let you deebo the trade thru this year. It's no fun when you are doing a connected career online with only like 5 people and you can't make trades.

I couldn't even get rid of D. Jax. I tried everything under the sun and I never saw one trade go thru. I tired D. Jax and Avant and 2 1st round picks for Marshall and Jeffery and nope!
I've made a few good trades, including trading up and down in the draft. Hell, trades are so good this year that teams finally expressly offer you a trade if you have someone they want. What game are you people even playing?

Last edited by EGO; 08-29-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
You can't even make trades anymore... I mean it's cool how realistic it is but they need a mode that's easier. They wont even let you deebo the trade thru this year. It's no fun when you are doing a connected career online with only like 5 people and you can't make trades.

I couldn't even get rid of D. Jax. I tried everything under the sun and I never saw one trade go thru. I tired D. Jax and Avant and 2 1st round picks for Marshall and Jeffery and nope!
Also, maybe there's new trade logic. Maybe it doesn't make sense for the computer to make that trade. Just because you're offering them a good deal doesn't mean they want to get rid of the players you're asking for. Maybe they're already set and just don't need the trade. A lot of things to consider.

I know it's different since I'm human, but I was once offered a first, a third, and Drew Brees for Aaron Rodgers and Tramon Williams in Madden 12 online franchise (we traded picks by telling the person who we wanted, then traded that player afterward), and while that's a great offer I decided not to do it because I like Rodgers' skillset more than brees, I didn't need a third round pick when I already had two second rounders, and Tramon Williams was going to have to step in after Woodson retired and I wasn't interested in having to make up for that loss in the draft.

Last edited by EGO; 08-29-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #91
space
space
Sounds like you want a kiddy mode.

Maybe next year sport.
 5 years ago '05        #92
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15778 15778
Also on the CCM you can't use custom sliders if you pick player mode and don't even try playing CCM (player mode) on all-madden. The cpu controlled running backs make no effort to run properly and avoid tackles

I'm going to try it on all pro and see if that helps, but CCM mode is really lacking simple stuff that should of been included. There really is no excuse for it to be honest.
 5 years ago '04        #93
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
^

I understand you are riding hard for team Madden. I thought maybe nobody wanted D. Jax because of quitting on his team last season. That would be pretty cool and the trades are realistic like you can see what teams want and need. But when you are just trying to have fun with like 5 user teams and I want to trade a overall 90 for 89, it should go thru in a easier mode. Just for the sake of having fun. It doesn't have to be all try hard 24/7.
I'm not going hard for team Madden, I'm just trying to understand what it is people expect out of the game. People complain about no realism, then when it gets realistic they get mad. Just doesn't make sense
 5 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm not going hard for team Madden, I'm just trying to understand what it is people expect out of the game. People complain about no realism, then when it gets realistic they get mad. Just doesn't make sense
Haha I know. Every year people complain about something. This year they have the best physics engine I've ever seen in a sports game, not just madden, and people are hating on it. "WAH WAH WAH I don't like how if I run right into the back of my lineman I fall down." These are the same people complaining about realism.

When they get A they complain that they want B and then when they get B they complain its not like A. sh*t is hilarious.

And then why you try to use simple logic they call you a stan or say youre on "team madden"
 5 years ago '06        #95
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10657 10657
Man how the fu*k you load ur custom playbook in franchise? Created one and can load on play now but when i go to career it loads my career ( and i guess takes away my already loaded playbook) then there is no option to load it inside of franchise anywhere that i can see
 5 years ago '06        #96
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
And what up with not being able to use love vision for game face...have to take a pic, upload it, then upload it xbox from live...all this extra sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #97
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Damn. That sucks that they couldn't implement a lot of the Owner Mode/Franchise stuff into CCM this yr. Well, luckily I GameFly'd this game, and I'll be sending it back after this week. Gameplay's made some strides, but I'm a near-exclusive Offline type of player and they really stuck a foot up our a.ss w/some of this stuff. Guess I'll just have to wait till Madden 14 to get my NFL fix. Back to NCAA 13 for another yr.
 5 years ago '06        #98
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
fu*k it just going to keep playing...have a feeling the answer is you have to restart franchise and fu*kkkkkkk that
 08-29-2012, 05:37 PM         #99
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The juke movements stall and when you try to go after a runner I found that sometimes the defenders don't move or go outta bounce
 5 years ago '05        #100
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 notoriousthugzz said:
Sounds like you want a kiddy mode.

Maybe next year sport.
This sh*t has me dying

and yeah...fu*k all that 'but i want to have a great team easily' sh*t. I like my games realistic. sh*t, no1 complains bout 2k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy