Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-28-2012, 08:25 AM         #21
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I copped. I do like the game... I'm not digging no fantasy draft though. Me and a couple of my boys would always do a fantasy franchise (2 people in the same division, same conference.. the other 2 doing the same thing) it was fun as hell.

I gotta break my roommate the bad news

So we have no imported draft classes and no fantasy draft.... that really is some bum a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #22
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Megamind said:
I copped. I do like the game... I'm not digging no fantasy draft though. Me and a couple of my boys would always do a fantasy franchise (2 people in the same division, same conference.. the other 2 doing the same thing) it was fun as hell.

I gotta break my roommate the bad news

So we have no imported draft classes and no fantasy draft.... that really is some bum a.ss sh*t.
THIS right here. Getting throwed and talking mad sh*t with your 3 homies over a few fantasy draft games>>>>>>

Especially when cheeeeese is on the line
 5 years ago '05        #23
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
I've been reading that offline CCM mode is bugged and that numerous patches need to is it, compared to online CCM. Anyone had any issues?
 5 years ago '05        #24
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Peter Griffin said:
I've been reading that offline CCM mode is bugged and that numerous patches need to is it, compared to online CCM. Anyone had any issues?
I'm about half way through my second season in offline CC and haven't seen anything so far.
 5 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Peter Griffin said:
What exactly is bugged? Everything seemed fine to me.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1100 1100
Gotta give credit where its due, yes Madden is not where it should be or needs to be but the engine is an improvement. It does add a better sense of realism to the game but it does need to be tweaked. Guys falling all over the field pre and post whistle. And the glitch video I posted too. Yeah yeah OK so guys can do what AP did in that video in real life, but AP glitched around twice in the video. You can see him go from laying down to vertical at least twice.
 5 years ago '04        #27
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
madden 08 was the last good Madden game.
 5 years ago '11        #28
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Comic Book Guy said:
Gotta give credit where its due, yes Madden is not where it should be or needs to be but the engine is an improvement. It does add a better sense of realism to the game but it does need to be tweaked. Guys falling all over the field pre and post whistle. And the glitch video I posted too. Yeah yeah OK so guys can do what AP did in that video in real life, but AP glitched around twice in the video. You can see him go from laying down to vertical at least twice.
That AP glitch video doesn't mean anything. Every game will have "glitches"... sh*t that's not supposed to happen visually as you see it. I mean if you think about it, the coding isn't too bad considering the game detects that the player is full down on the field before the play is dead.
 5 years ago '04        #29
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
I dig the game
No fantasy draft is a disappointment for sure but everything else i love about the game.

Did they up the coin prixe on ultimate team packs tho? Seems like they made it a lot harder to play that without spending money. I had a dude from bx hook me up last year who put $20 on it. Seems like that wont even be enough to get going
 5 years ago '09        #30
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 e G o Maniac said:
I've been playing it the last few days, and maybe I just like Madden in general but I think this is the best Madden yet. I don't use fantasy draft so I couldn't care less about that being gone. I think the new physics and passing engines are dope. AI is a lot better than last year's, I never feel like I can win every game. What I'm basically saying is that you shouldn't get games based on someone else's opinion. Try it for yourself and see if you like it.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
MUT > fantasy draft
 5 years ago '12        #32
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
I like the game so far and I haven't bought Madden since 2010 game.

Got a online coach career going, that's sick. And a offline qb career going.
 5 years ago '09        #33
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,502 | Props total: 7296 7296
No two player offline franchise is the most idiotic thing ea has ever done.
 5 years ago '09        #34
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Ultimate team sh*t working yet?
 08-28-2012, 12:12 PM         #35
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes on here are the last ppl you wanna take game advice from.Same n*ggas that worship 2K
 08-28-2012, 12:15 PM         #36
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gay, its fu*kin tight... ill whoop you online
 5 years ago '04        #37
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 WasabiTuna said:
No two player offline franchise is the most idiotic thing ea has ever done.
U sure bout that? Coulda sworn when i was playing around in offfran last night and u could set multiple user teams
 5 years ago '05        #38
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I'm about half way through my second season in offline CC and haven't seen anything so far.
Like game freezing, unrealistic Sim stats, sliders not staying after a save. Stuff like that but if its working I may get it to see for my self. What is the biggest difference between offline and online ccm?
 5 years ago '05        #39
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
My only complains are

1 - Ratings STILL dont matter. I was playing a game Panthers vs Falcons and Akeem Dent was covering Steve smith in the slot and ran step for step with him on a good route and intercepted it 45 yards down the field, Later i played eagles vs raiders and L. Houston caught mccoy from behind 25 yards down the field

2 - This connected careers mode is absolute garbage and franchise mode was my favorite part of madden
 5 years ago '05        #40
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
this sh*t way better than ncaa13....wayyyy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy