Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most viewed right now
 150
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 141
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
8214 pageviews
156 comments


Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)
 

 

[pic - click to view]





I'm lying fam. Just bought my copy a few hours ago and I swear to god I'm never buying another Madden game as long as I live.

The new game engine isn't even all that. And there's no fkn fantasy draft or regular style franchise mode. sh-t is completely ridiculous.




[pic - click to view]





Fvck Madden image

156 comments for "Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)"

 5 years ago '12        #2
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Yinz N Burgh said:
You can do a regular franchise mode.. You have to do it thru the Coach career which is basically the same sh*t. Stupid as fu*k though.

And the trades are fu*king garbage they don't accept anything and you can't force them thru this year.
Yup. Coach mode is limited as hell. And NO FVCKING FANTASY DRAFT!? I'm butthurt as hell over that. Went down and sold it to some dude outside of gamestop for 40 bucks. walked in and bought madden 10 for $4. Last madden you could start a franchise and fantasy draft with LEGENDS in the game.

Barry, Joe M, Jerry Rice, Reggie White, etc, etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being able to have the new rookies
 5 years ago '05        #3
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yea I'm not really feeling the new physics engine too much. I've seen my WRs get stuck way too often for my taste.
 5 years ago '07        #4
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 5979 5979
i havent bought madden since 08. thought this was gonna be the year for me. are yall saying to pass on it? cause i really have no problem doing that. it just sounded like this year was actually a step forward
 5 years ago '12        #5
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
damn man i knew it wasn't gonna be any better


i stay buyin it every year tho
 5 years ago '12        #6
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea I'm not really feeling the new physics engine too much. I've seen my WRs get stuck way too often for my taste.
Foreal. Every time I ran the HB Toss from the I-form, LeSean McCoy would take a step back for some reason. Every damn time. No matter what direction I went with the left stick.

I like that they took out the players body parts going through each other, but they did it with no respect for gravity. Dudes will get up after a tackle and be standing perfectly straight with one of their legs still bent and on top of another dude. sh*t is wack
 5 years ago '04        #7
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
That "NEW" engine is actually 10 years old.

EA is full of fu*king gimmicks and the general public is dumb enough to eat it up.

fu*k Madden.
 5 years ago '12        #8
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 KoolBreeze said:
i havent bought madden since 08. thought this was gonna be the year for me. are yall saying to pass on it? cause i really have no problem doing that. it just sounded like this year was actually a step forward
Pass on it my dude. Go get Madden 10 for like $4 at gamestop and run with some old school legends instead. The physics engine isn't all that they're hyping it to be.

 JBAL NY said:
damn man i knew it wasn't gonna be any better


i stay buyin it every year tho
I feel you man. I'm a sucker too. Bought it at like 10AM and traded it in around 4PM. Copped UFC Undisputed 3 instead. Should've just been my purchase in the first place.

Plus, 2K13 and AC3 and Black Ops 2 are all coming out within 2 months
 5 years ago '12        #9
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 W24x55 said:
That "NEW" engine is actually 10 years old.

EA is full of fu*king gimmicks and the general public is dumb enough to eat it up.

fu*k Madden.


That's what I'm saying. I bi*ched about it on their facebook page today, but I'm sure no fu*ks were given. It's all about the $$$ for them.



Fvck Madden
 5 years ago '04        #10
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 JBAL NY said:
damn man i knew it wasn't gonna be any better


i stay buyin it every year tho
 Se7en said:
Hmmm now idk if I want to buy it
 KoolBreeze said:
i havent bought madden since 08. thought this was gonna be the year for me. are yall saying to pass on it? cause i really have no problem doing that. it just sounded like this year was actually a step forward

dont listen to these f*ggots play the game and judge for yourself

It is a huge step forward Madden 13 is leaps and bounds better than Madden 12, yeah its far from perfect but its easily the best "next gen" football game ever made.

Physics engine produces some really dope moments, as well as some weird looking moments but its more funny than a game breaking in fact rarely do the physics negatively effect the game I see a new tackle animation every time thanks to it, its not the same canned tackles over and over again, RBs actually get tripped up running the ball through a tight space like in real life.

The passing game is the best its ever been, I never felt like I had so much control in the passing game, the routes are actually really good and the WR/DB interaction feels way better than previous maddens. The catches are in stride and you never feel like you slowed down or stuck because an animation.

Madden is always going to have some BS in the game really any sports game will have its fair of BS moments depending on who you play outside of maybe FIFA Soccer which is the best sports game series on the market right now in terms of game play.

Connected Careers is great, the only thing they are really missing is fantasy draft which most people didn't care that much for anyway outside of a select few.

Play action is fixed for the first time in years and now you are never stuck in play action animations, they are sped up a lot and more fluid. On top of being sped up and actually working you can abort play action during the ball fake and pull out instantly with the RT allowing you to throw the ball and not be stuck in the animation.

the game is solid and if your an NFL fan I think you would be cheating yourself if you didn't at least try out Madden 13 yourself.


Last edited by K1; 08-28-2012 at 05:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #11
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Se7en said:
Ah nice appreciate it. I enjoyed the demo and never saw anything weird regarding the new engine. After reading this I'm copping. I ever used fantasy draft anyway so I don't care.
Oh yeah if you enjoyed the demo than you will definitely love the full retail version its a lot more polished than what was in the demo, it plays so smooth and it seems like a lot of things were cleaned up both visually and gameplay wise.
 5 years ago '04        #12
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Ez the Don said:

[pic - click to view]





I'm lying fam. Just bought my copy a few hours ago and I swear to god I'm never buying another Madden game as long as I live.

The new game engine isn't even all that. And there's no fkn fantasy draft or regular style franchise mode. sh-t is completely ridiculous.




[pic - click to view]






Fvck Madden
tell me you're lying??

No fantasy draft??

wtf
 5 years ago '07        #13
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$12,182 | Props total: 11345 11345
 Se7en said:
Ah nice appreciate it. I enjoyed the demo and never saw anything weird regarding the new engine. After reading this I'm copping. I ever used fantasy draft anyway so I don't care.
This n*gga here so easily swayed, it's ridiculous. U knew u was buying the sh*t regardless. Lmao
 5 years ago '04        #14
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
I kno better than to listen to someone on BX's opinion about madden. 95% of yall already made up ur mind that u were gonna hate it b4 u even played it. n*ggas in here really actin like havin no fantasy draft is a deal breaker lol
 5 years ago '04        #15
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
I've been playing it the last few days, and maybe I just like Madden in general but I think this is the best Madden yet. I don't use fantasy draft so I couldn't care less about that being gone. I think the new physics and passing engines are dope. AI is a lot better than last year's, I never feel like I can win every game. What I'm basically saying is that you shouldn't get games based on someone else's opinion. Try it for yourself and see if you like it.
 5 years ago '07        #16
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,577 | Props total: 43728 43728
 K1Entertainment said:
dont listen to these f*ggots play the game and judge for yourself

It is a huge step forward Madden 13 is leaps and bounds better than Madden 12, yeah its far from perfect but its easily the best "next gen" football game ever made.

Physics engine produces some really dope moments, as well as some weird looking moments but its more funny than a game breaking in fact rarely do the physics negatively effect the game I see a new tackle animation every time thanks to it, its not the same canned tackles over and over again, RBs actually get tripped up running the ball through a tight space like in real life.

The passing game is the best its ever been, I never felt like I had so much control in the passing game, the routes are actually really good and the WR/DB interaction feels way better than previous maddens. The catches are in stride and you never feel like you slowed down or stuck because an animation.

Madden is always going to have some BS in the game really any sports game will have its fair of BS moments depending on who you play outside of maybe FIFA Soccer which is the best sports game series on the market right now in terms of game play.

Connected Careers is great, the only thing they are really missing is fantasy draft which most people didn't care that much for anyway outside of a select few.

Play action is fixed for the first time in years and now you are never stuck in play action animations, they are sped up a lot and more fluid. On top of being sped up and actually working you can abort play action during the ball fake and pull out instantly with the RT allowing you to throw the ball and not be stuck in the animation.

the game is solid and if your an NFL fan I think you would be cheating yourself if you didn't at least try out Madden 13 yourself.
thanks fam i was on the fence but you have convinced me to give it a shot
 5 years ago '05        #17
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
all i really care about is the online play
 5 years ago '12        #18
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 1nonly said:
tell me you're lying??

No fantasy draft??

wtf
Nope. No fantasy draft.

 chctynig2804 said:
I kno better than to listen to someone on BX's opinion about madden. 95% of yall already made up ur mind that u were gonna hate it b4 u even played it. n*ggas in here really actin like havin no fantasy draft is a deal breaker lol
It is for some of us. Just like I'm sure online play is a deal breaker for some people. And I couldn't care less about online play.






Everybody is pretty right though. Try it out for yourself. I would definitely recommend a rent before buy. And it's not that big of a step up imo. The difference in physics isn't enough to make me play with the same damn 32 teams over and over and over and over and over. No parody and/or customization = boring as fvck, to me.


Last edited by Just BizNis; 08-28-2012 at 08:14 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #19
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
i dont think ive ever done a fantasy draft even on madden , forgot they even had it
 5 years ago '12        #20
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont think ive ever done a fantasy draft even on madden , forgot they even had it
You were missing out fam. In Madden 10 I was running the Birds with Reggie Fvcking White coming off the edges in the old school kelly green
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
89 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy