Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
547 viewing
Article inside Nas On The Verge of Becoming a Billionaire???
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
103 viewing
 Image inside Drake Views From The 6 Release Date Revealed
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
70 viewing
Image inside Giants in Ancient Egypt?
164 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
64 viewing
 Image inside Michael Jordan declines Kanye's invitation to event
18 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #1
7695 pageviews
156 comments

Just BizNis 57 heat pts57 space
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

I'm lying fam. Just bought my copy a few hours ago and I swear to god I'm never buying another Madden game as long as I live.

The new game engine isn't even all that. And there's no fkn fantasy draft or regular style franchise mode. sh-t is completely ridiculous.

[pic - click to view]

Fvck Madden image

top in section
35 viewing
Video inside Ghostface just destroyed any career and legacy he had left with that video
139 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
58 viewing
 Image inside Donkey Parade: China Blacc X Amber Rose At Mardi Gras
113 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs

Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
Yinz N Burgh 100 heat pts100 space
space
$14,202 | POWERFUL
You can do a regular franchise mode.. You have to do it thru the Coach career which is basically the same sh*t. Stupid as fu*k though.

And the trades are fu*king garbage they don't accept anything and you can't force them thru this year.
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #3
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL
Yinz N Burgh said:
You can do a regular franchise mode.. You have to do it thru the Coach career which is basically the same sh*t. Stupid as fu*k though.

And the trades are fu*king garbage they don't accept anything and you can't force them thru this year.
Yup. Coach mode is limited as hell. And NO FVCKING FANTASY DRAFT!? I'm butthurt as hell over that. Went down and sold it to some dude outside of gamestop for 40 bucks. walked in and bought madden 10 for $4. Last madden you could start a franchise and fantasy draft with LEGENDS in the game.

Barry, Joe M, Jerry Rice, Reggie White, etc, etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being able to have the new rookies
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 space
space
$15,382 | POWERFUL
Yea I'm not really feeling the new physics engine too much. I've seen my WRs get stuck way too often for my taste.
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #5
KoolBreeze 6 heat pts space
space
$4,941 | POWERFUL
i havent bought madden since 08. thought this was gonna be the year for me. are yall saying to pass on it? cause i really have no problem doing that. it just sounded like this year was actually a step forward
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #6
JBAL NY 53 heat pts53 space
space
$12,082 | POWERFUL
damn man i knew it wasn't gonna be any better

i stay buyin it every year tho
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL
PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea I'm not really feeling the new physics engine too much. I've seen my WRs get stuck way too often for my taste.
Foreal. Every time I ran the HB Toss from the I-form, LeSean McCoy would take a step back for some reason. Every damn time. No matter what direction I went with the left stick.

I like that they took out the players body parts going through each other, but they did it with no respect for gravity. Dudes will get up after a tackle and be standing perfectly straight with one of their legs still bent and on top of another dude. sh*t is wack
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
W24x55 37 heat pts37 space
space
$9,648 | POWERFUL
That "NEW" engine is actually 10 years old.

EA is full of fu*king gimmicks and the general public is dumb enough to eat it up.

fu*k Madden.
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL
KoolBreeze said:
i havent bought madden since 08. thought this was gonna be the year for me. are yall saying to pass on it? cause i really have no problem doing that. it just sounded like this year was actually a step forward
Pass on it my dude. Go get Madden 10 for like $4 at gamestop and run with some old school legends instead. The physics engine isn't all that they're hyping it to be.

JBAL NY said:

I feel you man. I'm a sucker too. Bought it at like 10AM and traded it in around 4PM. Copped UFC Undisputed 3 instead. Should've just been my purchase in the first place.

Plus, 2K13 and AC3 and Black Ops 2 are all coming out within 2 months
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL
W24x55 said:
That "NEW" engine is actually 10 years old.

EA is full of fu*king gimmicks and the general public is dumb enough to eat it up.

fu*k Madden.

That's what I'm saying. I bi*ched about it on their facebook page today, but I'm sure no fu*ks were given. It's all about the $$$ for them.

Fvck Madden
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
K1 67 heat pts67 space
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
JBAL NY said:

Se7en said:
Hmmm now idk if I want to buy it
KoolBreeze said:

dont listen to these f*ggots play the game and judge for yourself

It is a huge step forward Madden 13 is leaps and bounds better than Madden 12, yeah its far from perfect but its easily the best "next gen" football game ever made.

Physics engine produces some really dope moments, as well as some weird looking moments but its more funny than a game breaking in fact rarely do the physics negatively effect the game I see a new tackle animation every time thanks to it, its not the same canned tackles over and over again, RBs actually get tripped up running the ball through a tight space like in real life.

The passing game is the best its ever been, I never felt like I had so much control in the passing game, the routes are actually really good and the WR/DB interaction feels way better than previous maddens. The catches are in stride and you never feel like you slowed down or stuck because an animation.

Madden is always going to have some BS in the game really any sports game will have its fair of BS moments depending on who you play outside of maybe FIFA Soccer which is the best sports game series on the market right now in terms of game play.

Connected Careers is great, the only thing they are really missing is fantasy draft which most people didn't care that much for anyway outside of a select few.

Play action is fixed for the first time in years and now you are never stuck in play action animations, they are sped up a lot and more fluid. On top of being sped up and actually working you can abort play action during the ball fake and pull out instantly with the RT allowing you to throw the ball and not be stuck in the animation.

the game is solid and if your an NFL fan I think you would be cheating yourself if you didn't at least try out Madden 13 yourself.

Last edited by K1; 08-28-2012 at 05:57 AM..
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
K1 67 heat pts67 space
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
Se7en said:
Ah nice appreciate it. I enjoyed the demo and never saw anything weird regarding the new engine. After reading this I'm copping. I ever used fantasy draft anyway so I don't care.
Oh yeah if you enjoyed the demo than you will definitely love the full retail version its a lot more polished than what was in the demo, it plays so smooth and it seems like a lot of things were cleaned up both visually and gameplay wise.
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
1nonly 13 heat pts13 space
space
$11,225 | POWERFUL
Ez the Don said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm lying fam. Just bought my copy a few hours ago and I swear to god I'm never buying another Madden game as long as I live.

The new game engine isn't even all that. And there's no fkn fantasy draft or regular style franchise mode. sh-t is completely ridiculous.

[pic - click to view]

Fvck Madden
tell me you're lying??

No fantasy draft??

wtf
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #14
bluehefner96 56 heat pts56 space
space
$7,797 | POWERFUL
Se7en said:
Ah nice appreciate it. I enjoyed the demo and never saw anything weird regarding the new engine. After reading this I'm copping. I ever used fantasy draft anyway so I don't care.
This n*gga here so easily swayed, it's ridiculous. U knew u was buying the sh*t regardless. Lmao
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #15
chctynig2804 2 heat pts space
space
$15,948 | POWERFUL
I kno better than to listen to someone on BX's opinion about madden. 95% of yall already made up ur mind that u were gonna hate it b4 u even played it. n*ggas in here really actin like havin no fantasy draft is a deal breaker lol
Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
space
$30,334 | POWERFUL
I've been playing it the last few days, and maybe I just like Madden in general but I think this is the best Madden yet. I don't use fantasy draft so I couldn't care less about that being gone. I think the new physics and passing engines are dope. AI is a lot better than last year's, I never feel like I can win every game. What I'm basically saying is that you shouldn't get games based on someone else's opinion. Try it for yourself and see if you like it.
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
st21 667 heat pts667 space
space
$39,907 | POWERFUL
K1Entertainment said:
dont listen to these f*ggots play the game and judge for yourself

It is a huge step forward Madden 13 is leaps and bounds better than Madden 12, yeah its far from perfect but its easily the best "next gen" football game ever made.

Physics engine produces some really dope moments, as well as some weird looking moments but its more funny than a game breaking in fact rarely do the physics negatively effect the game I see a new tackle animation every time thanks to it, its not the same canned tackles over and over again, RBs actually get tripped up running the ball through a tight space like in real life.

The passing game is the best its ever been, I never felt like I had so much control in the passing game, the routes are actually really good and the WR/DB interaction feels way better than previous maddens. The catches are in stride and you never feel like you slowed down or stuck because an animation.

Madden is always going to have some BS in the game really any sports game will have its fair of BS moments depending on who you play outside of maybe FIFA Soccer which is the best sports game series on the market right now in terms of game play.

Connected Careers is great, the only thing they are really missing is fantasy draft which most people didn't care that much for anyway outside of a select few.

Play action is fixed for the first time in years and now you are never stuck in play action animations, they are sped up a lot and more fluid. On top of being sped up and actually working you can abort play action during the ball fake and pull out instantly with the RT allowing you to throw the ball and not be stuck in the animation.

the game is solid and if your an NFL fan I think you would be cheating yourself if you didn't at least try out Madden 13 yourself.
thanks fam i was on the fence but you have convinced me to give it a shot
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
StateProperty88 31 heat pts31 space
space
$35,694 | POWERFUL
all i really care about is the online play
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #19
space
$11,644 | POWERFUL
1nonly said:
tell me you're lying??

No fantasy draft??

wtf
Nope. No fantasy draft.

chctynig2804 said:
I kno better than to listen to someone on BX's opinion about madden. 95% of yall already made up ur mind that u were gonna hate it b4 u even played it. n*ggas in here really actin like havin no fantasy draft is a deal breaker lol
It is for some of us. Just like I'm sure online play is a deal breaker for some people. And I couldn't care less about online play.

Everybody is pretty right though. Try it out for yourself. I would definitely recommend a rent before buy. And it's not that big of a step up imo. The difference in physics isn't enough to make me play with the same damn 32 teams over and over and over and over and over. No parody and/or customization = boring as fvck, to me.

Last edited by Just BizNis; 08-28-2012 at 08:14 AM..
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
StateProperty88 31 heat pts31 space
space
$35,694 | POWERFUL
i dont think ive ever done a fantasy draft even on madden , forgot they even had it

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
38 viewing
Video inside Cassidy! GOD DAMN!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Would impregnate and pray for triplets... UCLA Gymnast Sophina DeJesus..
118 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside 7 minutes of pure comedy on Family Feud (Vid)
74 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Cheating and Pregnant Prank
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Ab-Soul Depressed Or Something? Boxden you be the judge?
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
NFL Marshawn Lynch throws RETIREMENT concert with 1 and Only!!
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Ebony's Inflatables that aren't debatable @_loveeleanna GREAT TITS SER..
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Nike Air Trainer Cruz “Rush Blue” (2/10/2016)!
23 comments
1 day ago
@gear
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time