People Really Hate On Kobe This Much? (pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
fu*k kobe
 5 years ago '11        #62
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 SOCIALITE said:
n*gga's cosigning this sh*t? Man smh I remember when my brother first told me about this site, I was fu*king thrilled. Laughed all night long in classic threads, always had the hottest news before everyone else, just great sh*t. Now it's a bunch of n*ggas in full troll mode and n*ggas being hoes for hot topics making the sh*ttiest threads. I close to being done with this sh*t. I think this is the last time I post in a basketball section. I've said this one other time and ended up coming back. But this sh*t here? This sh*t is a new low and proves that it's no integrity here. What's even the point if getting into a debate with a troll? This goes for all trolls even the Kobe/Laker trolls. fu*k is wrong with y'all n*ggas man?
always the same couple f*gs overusing the same smileys saying the same dumbass sh*t about some dudes who don't even know they exist
 08-28-2012, 11:54 AM         #63
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
n*gga's cosigning this sh*t? Man smh I remember when my brother first told me about this site, I was fu*king thrilled. Laughed all night long in classic threads, always had the hottest news before everyone else, just great sh*t. Now it's a bunch of n*ggas in full troll mode and n*ggas being hoes for hot topics making the sh*ttiest threads. I close to being done with this sh*t. I think this is the last time I post in a basketball section. I've said this one other time and ended up coming back. But this sh*t here? This sh*t is a new low and proves that it's no integrity here. What's even the point if getting into a debate with a troll? This goes for all trolls even the Kobe/Laker trolls. fu*k is wrong with y'all n*ggas man?
whats with u laker fans thinkin everyone HAS to respect kobe or what he's done. we point out facts about his career (can't shoot 47% in a season, 2/7 in finals mvp's) and u think its just troll mode...........maybe ur overrating him
 5 years ago '04        #64
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 SOCIALITE said:

Shut the fu*k up and quit gassing up "what used to happen".... dudes always saying the same sh*t, same with music "this rapper used to drop classics what happened?" and then 5 years later they call the same cd they thought was trash a classic.

If you don't like whats happening in here then don't click on BXSC or put people on ignore and sift thru debates you want to read.
 5 years ago '09        #65
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35388 35388
 Budala said:

Shut the fu*k up and quit gassing up "what used to happen".... dudes always saying the same sh*t, same with music "this rapper used to drop classics what happened?" and then 5 years later they call the same cd they thought was trash a classic.

If you don't like whats happening in here then don't click on BXSC or put people on ignore and sift thru debates you want to read.
Budala talked to that n*gga like he was his child. On some "go sit in your room and stay there" type shyt
 5 years ago '09        #66
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,457 | Props total: 35388 35388
 Kadillac87 said:
Kids these days got no respect for the integrity of the board. They trolled it to death.
so we're gonna act like you weren't trolling when you pretended to be a lebron fan once you realized he was about to win a championship after you hated on his all throughout the playoffs?
 5 years ago '12        #67
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Laker's fans STAY losing to Heat fans on here
 5 years ago '10        #68
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,463 | Props total: 6613 6613

Top 5 gifs ever!! Haha that fool unloaded on Kobe, haha and then Jeremy fired off as well
 5 years ago '06        #69
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 558 558
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont care where they rank Kobe, but I want to know how did players like Foots Walker, Mike Gale, Kent Benson, TR Dunn even come to anyone's mind.
 08-28-2012, 02:04 PM         #70
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
he r*ped a woman

fixed. don't matter the race, he was accused of r*pe, and at the very least he cheated on his wife. A lot of people don't get down with that. Not everyone is down with OPP.
 5 years ago '08        #71
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Another fu*k boy thread And they are all present...
 5 years ago '09        #72
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ii_show_off; 08-28-2012 at 09:57 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy