People Really Hate On Kobe This Much? (pic)

most viewed right now
 85
I will marry this woman for real.
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,308 | Props total: 13539 13539

[video - click to view]


fu*k a thread for it.
 6 years ago '05        #42
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Budala said:
Son you wouldn't know who the top posters are since you become a fu*king ghost on this forum everytime Lakers get bounced from playoffs...

Forget about 'Team Witness' dummy, lets just pretend group doesn't exist for a minute because even members from 'Lakers Fans' group prop me... laughing on the low for abusing scrubs like yourself

For having 'klew' as your bx name you have no fu*king clue about when its time to stop getting torn up and log off hoping that the thread you got sh*tted on is fading away into 2nd-3rd-4th page of the forum
Now you're just making up sh*t

I've never seen you like this.

You even went as low as taking a shot at my name

Real clever and creative.

Just take your L and wait until you make another thread tomorrow to son somebody else

Life goes on
 6 years ago '04        #43
Budala 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1834 1834
 klew said:
Now you're just making up sh*t

I've never seen you like this.

You even went as low as taking a shot at my name

Real clever and creative.

Just take your L and wait until you make another thread tomorrow to son somebody else

Life goes on
You even know when I make threads people get sonned, so why the fu*k you would come at dad like some dummy?

Tell you what kid, since myself and Team Witness stay on your mind I'll discuss to let you in, but only as low level rank, one that can polish our shoes, since you do such a good job polishing Kobe's knob.

Don't turn around and say I never did anything for you
 6 years ago '05        #44
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Budala said:
You even know when I make threads people get sonned, so why the fu*k you would come at dad like some dummy?

Tell you what kid, since myself and Team Witness stay on your mind I'll discuss to let you in, but only as low level rank, one that can polish our shoes, since you do such a good job polishing Kobe's knob.

Don't turn around and say I never did anything for you
You're somebody's bi*ch in a support group. Nothing else needs to be said.

Be a leader not a follower.

The Bully is Birdman to you Drake and Lil Wayne a.ss clowns
 6 years ago '10        #45
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 Kadillac87 said:
I bet Team Witness sit at the computer all day voting Kobe down the list. Haters gonna hate
i don't think anyone ever noticed those rankings until you made an entire thread highlighting it..
 6 years ago '04        #46
Budala 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1834 1834
 klew said:
You're somebody's bi*ch in a support group. Nothing else needs to be said.

Be a leader not a follower.

The Bully is Birdman to you Drake and Lil Wayne a.ss clowns
Dad is his own leader, but who wouldn't want somebody in their group that sh*ts on f*ggots like you 24/7??

you should create a team with IceMan, d!ckFiend and Makeithappen since you are on the same level of intelligence as them.

Put your heads together and come up with something more clever then your individual posts which are equivalent to a donkey farting in the breeze.

And when one of you catches the L on BXSC you have to remove yourself from the top of Kobe's d!ck down to his testicles.


 6 years ago '11        #47
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 SeattleLost said:
i don't think anyone ever noticed those rankings until you made an entire thread highlighting it..
Yea, an entire thread. I've endured such toil to make sure the masses of BX are informed. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

 6 years ago '05        #48
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,649 | Props total: 1602 1602
 Budala said:
Dad is his own leader, but who wouldn't want somebody in their group that sh*ts on f*ggots like you 24/7??

you should create a team with IceMan, d!ckFiend and Makeithappen since you are on the same level of intelligence as them.

Put your heads together and come up with something more clever then your individual posts which are equivalent to a donkey farting in the breeze.

And when one of you catches the L on BXSC you have to remove yourself from the top of Kobe's d!ck down to his testicles.



Sometimes I laugh at your sh*t, but I dunno.. maybe you're just forcing it right now

I don't need to make a team with anybody because I don't d!ck ride Kobe or any other male in this world.

fu*k Kobe

He's still my favorite basketball player though.

You got nothing on me. You're the f*ggot making Kobe threads three times a week. You're the f*ggot who nobody gave a fu*k about until The Bully put his arm around you.

Your d!ck gets hard every time you get propped. I know it must feel good to have some sort of accomplishment for once in your life. Even if the sh*t you do has no actual impact in the real world.

I'm happy for you.
 6 years ago '09        #49
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,486 | Props total: 53126 53126
Budala is smart enough to not fall for the negative propaganda that f*ggot klew is spreading. I told u they'd try to divide and conquer us n*gga! Commander burgers warned us and it's happening! We must stay strong and united!
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 klew said:


Sometimes I laugh at your sh*t, but I dunno.. maybe you're just forcing it right now

I don't need to make a team with anybody because I don't d!ck ride Kobe or any other male in this world.

fu*k Kobe

He's still my favorite basketball player though.

You got nothing on me. You're the f*ggot making Kobe threads three times a week. You're the f*ggot who nobody gave a fu*k about until The Bully put his arm around you.

Your d!ck gets hard every time you get propped. I know it must feel good to have some sort of accomplishment for once in your life. Even if the sh*t you do has no actual impact in the real world.

I'm happy for you.



 The Bully said:
Budala is smart enough to not fall for the negative propaganda that f*ggot klew is spreading. I told u they'd try to divide and conquer us n*gga! Commander burgers warned us and it's happening! We must stay strong and united!




Yall take this too seriously

 6 years ago '04        #51
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,135 | Props total: 9058 9058
 SeaJaiye said:
idk bout that, olden shot 50% for his career................that 94 season


 6 years ago '12        #52
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
 #1nasfan said:
I've actually grown to like the fact that people hate my favorite Team/Player, it just makes it that much better when they win.

Although, I really don't fully understand the hate.
Exactly haters about to be mad this year

 Kadillac87 said:
I bet Team Witness sit at the computer all day voting Kobe down the list. Haters gonna hate


 Fly 2ndComing said:


fu*k a thread for it.























 6 years ago '05        #53
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$8,063 | Props total: 173 173
i didnt have kobe in my top 500 either
 6 years ago '05        #54
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
Jon Koncak at #526?
 08-28-2012, 04:02 AM         #55
omarmafio1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
team witness will reside once lakeshow defeats em in the finals kinna like thier kings hairline :lebroncmonson:
 08-28-2012, 04:50 AM         #56
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga's cosigning this sh*t? Man smh I remember when my brother first told me about this site, I was fu*king thrilled. Laughed all night long in classic threads, always had the hottest news before everyone else, just great sh*t. Now it's a bunch of n*ggas in full troll mode and n*ggas being hoes for hot topics making the sh*ttiest threads. I close to being done with this sh*t. I think this is the last time I post in a basketball section. I've said this one other time and ended up coming back. But this sh*t here? This sh*t is a new low and proves that it's no integrity here. What's even the point if getting into a debate with a troll? This goes for all trolls even the Kobe/Laker trolls. fu*k is wrong with y'all n*ggas man?
 6 years ago '12        #57
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 3879 3879
 SOCIALITE said:
n*gga's cosigning this sh*t? Man smh I remember when my brother first told me about this site, I was fu*king thrilled. Laughed all night long in classic threads, always had the hottest news before everyone else, just great sh*t. Now it's a bunch of n*ggas in full troll mode and n*ggas being hoes for hot topics making the sh*ttiest threads. I close to being done with this sh*t. I think this is the last time I post in a basketball section. I've said this one other time and ended up coming back. But this sh*t here? This sh*t is a new low and proves that it's no integrity here. What's even the point if getting into a debate with a troll? This goes for all trolls even the Kobe/Laker trolls. fu*k is wrong with y'all n*ggas man?
That's the Internet for you.

It's hard out'chea
 6 years ago '11        #58
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 SOCIALITE said:
n*gga's cosigning this sh*t? Man smh I remember when my brother first told me about this site, I was fu*king thrilled. Laughed all night long in classic threads, always had the hottest news before everyone else, just great sh*t. Now it's a bunch of n*ggas in full troll mode and n*ggas being hoes for hot topics making the sh*ttiest threads. I close to being done with this sh*t. I think this is the last time I post in a basketball section. I've said this one other time and ended up coming back. But this sh*t here? This sh*t is a new low and proves that it's no integrity here. What's even the point if getting into a debate with a troll? This goes for all trolls even the Kobe/Laker trolls. fu*k is wrong with y'all n*ggas man?
Kids these days got no respect for the integrity of the board. They trolled it to death.
 08-28-2012, 09:32 AM         #59
ChicoDntLoveHos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..FOH
 6 years ago '11        #60
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy