Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Mariah Carey said:
Tip has a loyal wife who was there before he blew up, after he blew up, when he went to jail, when he got outta jail, when he went back in jail, when he got back out, and is still with him after all of the bullsh*t. That loyalty is rare.

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.

Realest talk ever!
 5 years ago '06        #22
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Menelek said:
Yo Even My Mom was getting on Tiny. She was like he's a handsome guy why is he with that Ugly Girl. Cmon He can do better... I just laughed my a.ss off. I tried to tell her she's a ride or die chick. My mom aint no what that was and I just laughed again.
Because I'm sure Multi-Millionaire T.I. really cares about what your mom thinks...*whistles*
 5 years ago '12        #23
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Mariah Carey said:
Tip has a loyal wife who was there before he blew up, after he blew up, when he went to jail, when he got outta jail, when he went back in jail, when he got back out, and is still with him after all of the bullsh*t. That loyalty is rare.

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
Nah thats jus the way the internet and magazines program youngins into believing beauty is Kim Karkashian and strippers with a.sses, i have a friend like that right now whos with a girl coz the n*gga jus got a car, he knew her all these years n she didnt even glance at him now they together, im not gna lie the bi*ch bad but i told him to fucck and leave coz the bi*ch is gna bounce when she find something better, i been in the game know how it works Tiny is a ride or die bi*ch... But this is BX... The place where everyone got the baddest bi*ch on the planet and still find the time to comment every hour on hour
 5 years ago '10        #24
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
the n*gga is able to do it because he knows that we know that he knows that we know he has and still can pull some bad bi*ches............so the n*gga is 100% secure with his........its them insecure n*ggaz thats worried about what another n*gga is thinking that would have a problem being seen with a busted bi*ch......they too busy worried about how n*ggaz gonna think they can only catch ugly broads.

however

she still reminds me of Hatchet face from Cry Baby

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #25
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yall don't know what that man is thinking. I'm sure HE finds her beautiful and people's preference and perception are different from person to person. So you can't really say "why is he with her, she's ugly", HE probably doesn't think she's ugly
 5 years ago '11        #26
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
 peeyump said:
the n*gga is able to do it because he knows that we know that he knows that we know he has and still can pull some bad bi*ches............so the n*gga is 100% secure with his........its them insecure n*ggaz thats worried about what another n*gga is thinking that would have a problem being seen with a busted bi*ch......they too busy worried about how n*ggaz gonna think they can only catch ugly broads.

however

she still reminds me of Hatchet face from Cry Baby

[pic - click to view]

08-28-2012, 08:14 AM         #27
Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
man he dont even see her like yall think..times we see them together be the times ti see tiny lol homeboy stay on the move
Nah..Tiny is with him 98% of the time. The man don't even leave town without her. He sees her 24/7. lol
 08-28-2012, 08:18 AM         #28
Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Yo Even My Mom was getting on Tiny. She was like he's a handsome guy why is he with that Ugly Girl. Cmon He can do better... I just laughed my a.ss off. I tried to tell her she's a ride or die chick. My mom aint no what that was and I just laughed again.
This is true, but what happens when Tip gets old and starts falling off...nobody will want his a.ss anymore. Dude look like he packing on some lbs as of late anyway. lol...all the females would jump off his d!ck if he lost his looks. Thats not real love, thats that superficial sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Iverso83 said:
Nah..Tiny is with him 98% of the time. The man don't even leave town without her. He sees her 24/7. lol

n*ggaz always fail to realize that Tiny let homie do whatever........things might have tightened up for them but uh she known to allow company in the bed.
 5 years ago '04        #30
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
 5 years ago '05        #31
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Quddus said:

[pic - click to view]

Is that their daughter?
 5 years ago '11        #32
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 932 932
 ballin1 said:
i dont know which one of those hoes is harder to look at. ti is the meat in a loss sandwich.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Quddus 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
So you saying looks don't matter? Especially when your a celeb and are judge on everything especially looks. I love loyalty it is something you can't buy. But at the same time man n*ggaz on bx got better looking chick than TIP.

n*ggaz swear man I am all for the this she is loyal and ect... But at the end of the day man it's a mess when you look at her. You start to question this n*gga Tip eyez.
 5 years ago '06        #34
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8923 8923
he won

lets go take a look at all those threads that yall say guys are winning because of looks let goo besides chad lets goo.
 08-28-2012, 09:44 AM         #35
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
...what? That aint a loyal wife, that's a leach. Who wouldn't stick with T.I. after he blew up?
 5 years ago '08        #36
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
yall act like she wasnt bad in her xscape days and thats when son grabed her up in her prime. time and drugs always deteriorate bi*ches she's no acception
 5 years ago '04        #37
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 497 497
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
Thank you

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 ballin1 said:
i dont know which one of those hoes is harder to look at. ti is the meat in a loss sandwich.
 5 years ago '05        #39
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 youngfreshgc said:
yall act like she wasnt bad in her xscape days and thats when son grabed her up in her prime. time and drugs always deteriorate bi*ches she's no acception
She was the worst looking chick in Xscape easily. Even the chubby chick looked better
 5 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 youngfreshgc said:
even biggie wouldn't fuk them xscape b!tches
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy