most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5695 pageviews
64 comments

Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,955 | Props total: 6189 6189
Ti and Tiny

[pic - click to view]

I saw the preview for the second season of their show. Man I just don't see how this n*gga do it. At first i was taking up for it but man I don't think I could look at her face all the time.

I ain't trying to judge man but this chick strait messed her face dawg.

64 comments for "Ti and Tiny"

5 years ago '07        #2
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
fu*k shes busted
 08-28-2012, 12:23 AM         #3
Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when a chick has your heart..the other sh*t dont matter. He clearly loves it. n*gga kissing her all on the lips not giving a damn what MF's think. thats real. lol..he won in my eyes because he got something real with a chick..not no phony,hollywood sh*t.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Iverso83; 08-28-2012 at 12:25 AM..
 08-28-2012, 12:27 AM         #4
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tip has a loyal wife who was there before he blew up, after he blew up, when he went to jail, when he got outta jail, when he went back in jail, when he got back out, and is still with him after all of the bullsh*t. That loyalty is rare.

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
 08-28-2012, 12:32 AM         #5
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know which one of those hoes is harder to look at. ti is the meat in a loss sandwich.
 08-28-2012, 12:39 AM         #6
King MT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mariah Carey said:
Tip has a loyal wife who was there before he blew up, after he blew up, when he went to jail, when he got outta jail, when he went back in jail, when he got back out, and is still with him after all of the bullsh*t. That loyalty is rare.

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
 08-28-2012, 12:53 AM         #7
Iverso83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
He willing to kiss her ON THE LIPS in front of the whole world knowing how jacked up her mouth is. If that ain't love..i dont know what it is They remind me of that Martin and Gina episode when Gina got messed up at the Dentist and she showed up at Martin's High School Reunion looking busted..but Martin still loved her anyway..lol

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Iverso83; 08-28-2012 at 12:55 AM..
 08-28-2012, 02:17 AM         #8
xxJREALxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
I swear that dudes think that looks is everything , it more to life than that. loyalty is everything, looks go away with time
 08-28-2012, 02:18 AM         #9
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all dudes some fools...just like those celebrity's y'all dudes that marry gold diggers and lose their $$$$$$$$$$

`the girl stick by him plus she like women and they have 3 somes with other chicks anyway
 5 years ago '10        #10
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 Iverso83 said:
He willing to kiss her ON THE LIPS in front of the whole world knowing how jacked up her mouth is. If that ain't love..i dont know what it is They remind me of that
Martin and Gina episode when Gina got messed up at the Dentist and she showed up at Martin's High School Reunion looking busted..but Martin still loved her anyway..lol

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #11
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
 Iverso83 said:
when a chick has your heart..the other sh*t dont matter. He clearly loves it. n*gga kissing her all on the lips not giving a damn what MF's think. thats real. lol..he won in my eyes because he got something real with a chick..not no phony,hollywood sh*t.

5 years ago '07        #12
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 Mariah Carey said:

fu*k looks, T.I. WON.
it's true.

you gotta keep that down a.ss chick around u whether u with her or not. cause once you're anybody worth fakin the love for she's gon be the only one u know for sure about.
 5 years ago '10        #13
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man he dont even see her like yall think..times we see them together be the times ti see tiny lol homeboy stay on the move
 5 years ago '12        #14
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
Heard Tiny a freak in bed. Good looking women know they don't need to be that way. Why do you think T.I is staying around?

[pic - click to view]

Crazy pus*y
 08-28-2012, 04:34 AM         #15
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballin1 said:
i dont know which one of those hoes is harder to look at. ti is the meat in a loss sandwich.
 5 years ago '05        #16
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
she still thick tho
 5 years ago '06        #17
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Yo Even My Mom was getting on Tiny. She was like he's a handsome guy why is he with that Ugly Girl. Cmon He can do better... I just laughed my a.ss off. I tried to tell her she's a ride or die chick. My mom aint no what that was and I just laughed again.
 08-28-2012, 05:34 AM         #18
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definition of love. thats it.
 5 years ago '11        #19
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
I watched that super trailer and my head was pounding by the end of it
 5 years ago '11        #20
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 Menelek said:
Yo Even My Mom was getting on Tiny. She was like he's a handsome guy why is he with that Ugly Girl. Cmon He can do better... I just laughed my a.ss off. I tried to tell her she's a ride or die chick. My mom aint no what that was and I just laughed again.
post a pic of ya moms fam
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy