Aug 27 - One of the most dangerous cities in America is closing its police department

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 12:20 PM         #1
5751 pageviews
50 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 27 - One of the most dangerous cities in America is closing its police department

[pic - click to view]

August 27 - One of the most dangerous cities in America is closing its police department - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

A police officer talks to neighbors in Camden, N.J., Wednesday.

Camden, N.J., consistently ranked among the 10 most dangerous cities in the U.S., is losing its police department in an attempt to shave millions of dollars from its budget.

The city is not becoming a completely lawless land. It will be under the jurisdiction of a new, non-union division of the Camden County Police.

Camden Fraternal Order of Police President John Williamson told FOXNews.com that the move is “definitely a form of union-busting.”

Fewer than half of the 460 officers of the Camden Police Department will transfer to the new county division. Laid-off officers will be training their county “Metro Division” replacements, according to Williamson.

The state of New Jersey has been in charge of the Camden police force since 2005, at the request of then-Mayor Gwendolyn Faison, who was in conflict with the department.

Gov. Chris Christie said the transition will actually “provide a huge increase in the number of police officers on the streets” in Camden. “I’m willing to put my name on the line for this concept,” he declared during an event at Rutgers-Camden University.

But Williamson told FOXNews.com that county-level enforcement is “unproven and untested.”

Joseph Eisenhardt, police chief in nearby Barrington, said other cities in Camden County are concerned that crime-ridden Camden will drain the county’s law enforcement resources.

“It’s a disaster waiting to happen,” he said.

In 2008, Camden had 2,333 violent crimes per 100,000 people – more than five times the national average – according to a report from the Courier Post.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

August 27 - One of the most dangerous cities in America is closing its police department - ThatHustle.com

50 comments for "Aug 27 - One of the most dangerous cities in America is closing its police department"

5 years ago '07        #2
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
Gov. Chris Christie said the transition will actually “provide a huge increase in the number of police officers on the streets” in Camden. “I’m willing to put my name on the line for this concept,” he declared during an event at Rutgers-Camden University.

N.J., I hope you're prepared for the increase of head cracking by the new minimum wage police army...
 5 years ago '07        #3
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,639 | Props total: 16733 16733
Has any city tried a private police force?
 08-27-2012, 01:49 PM         #4
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Send him in.

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2012, 01:49 PM         #5
endless lies  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
The fu*k is that? Metal Gear?
Your lame loser a.ss never saw Robocop.
 5 years ago '07        #6
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
you mean citizen police?
More like I start Vyse Police Company. City in NJ pays me to do things that their police was doing but im a privately run for profit business.
 5 years ago '05        #7
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
I hope the citizens can get self defense weapons...
 5 years ago '05        #8
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
police officers are underpaid as it is and now you're taking away their union? this should end well...
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 DEDOS said:
right wing are going to get those job #'s up but everybody is going to make minimum wage and the top % will cake
Thats the idea, fire and rehire people at minimum wage. They will continue to cook the unploy%, and the job creation number. It k!lls me when they come out like "We created over 200k jobs..." Im like yeah most of those are government minium wage temp jobs, and n*ggas are working partime min wage for a big corporation..."

You have college kids earning faaaaaaaar less than their parents.
Im one of them.

Bottom line is this..
Having a living wage job < No job(no unemployment check)
Having a below living wage job > No Job(with unemployment check)

Real shiit my dudes. Why are n*ggas gonna feel encouraged to look for jobs if corporations are going to work them to the bone, and pay min wage... DURING MASSIVE INFLATION.

This is why they outsourced all of our jobs, corporations are greedy, they ant every nickel and dime they can get, and they dont want to have to pay people more than they dont have to, even if its helping their country/community grow.

Pay n*gga in asia to make sumtin = 50 cents
Pay n*gga in America to make sumtin = 7.50 unless you hire an immigrant. But risk breaking the law.
 5 years ago '07        #10
space
space
^^^

Can't have a consumption based economy if 99% of the ppl are making 25k.

I remember b4 I got laid off a couple years ago...we got an email from the president of the business explaining why they were keeping wages stagnant...this n*gga had the audacity to say that the employees are its biggest expense...I was like n*gga this is a fu*king service based business. We don't sell no physical product. Of course we are you biggest expense but we are you fu*king biggest a.sset!

Oh and that email was 2 months after our company had record breaking EBITDA for a calendar year.
 5 years ago '05        #11
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Stupid a.ss fu*k. Why don't they get rid of some of those useless politicians that don't do sh*t and probably get paid 6 figures.
 08-27-2012, 02:53 PM         #12
TheOrganicCell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Your lame loser a.ss never saw Robocop.
He should commit
 5 years ago '04        #13
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
Somehow i knew this was about camden
 5 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
^^^

Can't have a consumption based economy if 99% of the ppl are making 25k.

I remember b4 I got laid off a couple years ago...we got an email from the president of the business explaining why they were keeping wages stagnant...this n*gga had the audacity to say that the employees are its biggest expense...I was like n*gga this is a fu*king service based business. We don't sell no physical product. Of course we are you biggest expense but we are you fu*king biggest a.sset!

Oh and that email was 2 months after our company had record breaking EBITDA for a calendar year.
Corporations aren't stupid, when our consumer economy crashes they will move on to the next country.

Id say China, but i doubt corps can get away with the shiit they do here. China's communism wouldnt allow it.

In some weird way I actually like communism. China is always trying to protect the society. While here, we dont really care, we just let shiit deteriorate. The only real problem with it is freedom to do what you want, you have to earn your way, and you still see some of the wealth gap issues we have here in the states. But i think thats because of western economy being tied into theirs.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-27-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 08-27-2012, 05:39 PM         #15
Mr Coop3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuuuuuuckkkk....been knowin about this for a little bit. sh*t got real out there when they first laid off all them cops. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like now...

Not like the cops did much out there before anyway
 08-27-2012, 05:59 PM         #16
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Thats the idea, fire and rehire people at minimum wage. They will continue to cook the unploy%, and the job creation number. It k!lls me when they come out like "We created over 200k jobs..." Im like yeah most of those are government minium wage temp jobs, and n*ggas are working partime min wage for a big corporation..."

You have college kids earning faaaaaaaar less than their parents.
Im one of them.

Bottom line is this..
Having a living wage job < No job(no unemployment check)
Having a below living wage job > No Job(with unemployment check)

Real shiit my dudes. Why are n*ggas gonna feel encouraged to look for jobs if corporations are going to work them to the bone, and pay min wage... DURING MASSIVE INFLATION.

This is why they outsourced all of our jobs, corporations are greedy, they ant every nickel and dime they can get, and they dont want to have to pay people more than they dont have to, even if its helping their country/community grow.

Pay n*gga in asia to make sumtin = 50 cents
Pay n*gga in America to make sumtin = 7.50 unless you hire an immigrant. But risk breaking the law.
 5 years ago '08        #17
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,074 | Props total: 12279 12279
this is NOT a good idea
 08-27-2012, 06:27 PM         #18
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Stupid a.ss fu*k. Why don't they get rid of some of those useless politicians that don't do sh*t and probably get paid 6 figures.
Exactly.
 5 years ago '06        #19
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 JoeDoe22 said:
N.J., I hope you're prepared for the increase of head cracking by the new minimum wage police army...
police power, high stress and sh*t pay are a bad mix
 5 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 nightmare said:
police power, high stress and sh*t pay are a bad mix
Sucks we cant pay them more to do a shiity job :(

But to be fair why not just tax the rich and pay them more?
Like that would ever happen in our lifetime.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy