Rapper Pusha T criticizes the NBA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
WHERE'S JA?
 5 years ago '07        #82
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
 Ez the Don said:
. Just
oh no, you thought i thought the word was actually unconONscionably and it wasn't just a typo. well that's a real game changer.

sam bowie
greg oden
brandon roy

that's why you don't have a super team
 5 years ago '05        #83
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
He's actually right though. Been saying this for years, with so much player movement its almost impossible to build legitimate fanbases for actual teams and not just the star players.

Nba's biggest problem is they market 1 or 2 players and not teams. Thus the casual fan gives 0 fux about the other 400+ players in the league and the other 28 teams that dont have those two stars smh.

Thats the reason the nfl will always be number 1 in most americans eyes. You take Manning off the colts and its just as many colts fans as before because they follow the team.
 5 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 micseles said:
He's actually right though. Been saying this for years, with so much player movement its almost impossible to build legitimate fanbases for actual teams and not just the star players.

Nba's biggest problem is they market 1 or 2 players and not teams. Thus the casual fan gives 0 fux about the other 400+ players in the league and the other 28 teams that dont have those two stars smh.

Thats the reason the nfl will always be number 1 in most americans eyes. You take Manning off the colts and its just as many colts fans as before because they follow the team.
do you have ties to indianapolis? i used to live there and i know a loooooot of people who were diehard colts fans with questionable allegience once they dumped peyton. indy fans in general are fairweather as fu*k, with the pacers as well.
 5 years ago '04        #85
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
he's right. point blank. basketball is so trash right now. got a bunch of youngins wanting to wife up with another man instead of trying to beat em. smh
 5 years ago '05        #86
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 991 991
 MosDefinition said:
how the fu*k is that even remotely similar
exactly
 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM         #87
whateverman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Everest said:
He's right...

we are in the era of the player...

with social media and endorsement deals through the roof the superstar players are becoming a bigger brand than the entire franchise....Team's don't have history anymore nor do they have a culture...like the 90s rockets with Hakeem and Olajuwon...players are always moving making it hard to LOVE a team...don't y'all remember the days growing up when all this contract ish was such a minuscule issue...you had the Magic with Penny and you knew every year he would be back in Orlando....you knew the Rockets were coming back with Hakeem.....Loyalty is such an extinct trait in today's game...it's sad but i predict that it is representative of life in general...Everyone is their own superstar and has a huge head....you can thank people's twitter followers for that.....everyone is gassed these days and love's themselves more than their endeavor...

No. Just no.

This sh*t been happening. Half the teams in the league got no "history" or "culture."

Contract sh*t has never been minuscule. It has always been about money. This is professional sports. It's is a business. You don't remember contract issues cuz you were a kid. Kids are never aware of the business side of things.

You're waxing nostalgic.

Your overall comment is more representative of life in how every adult generation always feels their time is the worst of times.

Last edited by whateverman; 08-28-2012 at 03:18 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #88
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 joshdogg26 said:
oh no, you thought i thought the word was actually unconONscionably and it wasn't just a typo. well that's a real game changer.

sam bowie
greg oden
brandon roy

that's why you don't have a super team
Of course I knew it was a typo. But I saw the first word and was done.

And yeah. Sam Bowie & Greg Oden were the two worst picks in the history of the NBA (maybe throw Darko and Kwame in there too). And yes, I'm still salty over the later. Especially because I lived in the same apartment complex as that big a.ss goofball and saw his f*ggotry first hand

Don't talk about 7 like that though. Dude was the 3rd best SG in the L even with a bum knee from college.
 5 years ago '05        #89
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 joshdogg26 said:
do you have ties to indianapolis? i used to live there and i know a loooooot of people who were diehard colts fans with questionable allegience once they dumped peyton. indy fans in general are fairweather as fu*k, with the pacers as well.
So are Miami fans.
 5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So are Miami fans.
i forgot all the jordan fans repping the bulls in the 90s were legit and stuck with them through and through
 5 years ago '06        #91
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Pusha T?

He should worry about his boring a.ss, snoozefest, rap career
 5 years ago '05        #92
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 joshdogg26 said:
Not really, had a couple colts fans in my office and they still blue and white till the death. Same kinda with the steelers, rapistburger coulda went to the bing for life and people still woulda been swingin them damn towels LOL!

Its not like that with bball... nba does a horrible job at building a sense of pride for the teams in their individual cities. Teams like the spurs, warriors, thunder just so happen to have cities that love them and come out in force to the games no matter whats goin on with the squad record wise. Helps that the spurs and okc have been winning for a while now though.
 5 years ago '12        #93
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 cheguevara said:
hes right though

sh*ts disgusting. and i swear to god, if boston doesn't win it all, then i want a team like the fu*king Milwaukee bucks or Toronto raptors to win it all.

yea i said it.
 5 years ago '04        #94
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3899 3899
was he wrong tho..
 5 years ago '07        #95
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
OF course it's all about the players now. I'm one of the only loyal fans in the world. When CP3 left the Hornet, I stayed loyal.
 5 years ago '11        #96
sniperbkeny 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 34 34
Let it be known that Kobe stayed put and let n!gags gravitate to him
 08-28-2012, 12:12 AM         #97
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bridouble said:
this is the guy who joined an already LOADED roster in G.O.O.D music .

Dude went from one super star (pharell) producer to another (kanye)

IRONIC
rap game not comparable to the NBA.
 08-28-2012, 12:28 AM         #98
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaptorsLost said:
it would shake up the league thats for sure..n*ggas gonna be like "but but they dont have a full roster of superstars"

good luck playa
 5 years ago '04        #99
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 291 291
 Real Hustler said:
rap game not comparable to the NBA.
'cuz you can't tear an ACL kickin' a verse...unless your name is Aubrey!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #100
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
mos def on good music but wiki dude stats they say he on DD172...but i seen Pusha T speaking heavy on sports as of late but i know it was 1 interview why they piecing it out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy