Rapper Pusha T criticizes the NBA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 06:10 PM         #61
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluehefner96 said:
Why are people quoting that GOOD MUSIC post like he made a good analogy? That aint no mothaphuckin competive sport, it's only that when the artists chooses to make it that way, Basketball is about competing %100 of the time.

What Push said makes complete sense. And I'm a Lakerhead.
im a laker fan also, we always seem to land on our feet so its easy to be a laker fan. but im a basketball fan first and this era were in now is outrages! but its the players having no loyalty to teams as well as owners not being able to keep players.

think about it, if your not a heat, laker, thunder, fan, what do you have to look forward to???
 5 years ago '04        #62
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 288 288
LOL...He just mad 'cuz his team (Boston Celtics) are gonna suck for at least the next two years!
 5 years ago '08        #63
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
this n*gga just tryna get a First Take appearance
 08-27-2012, 06:47 PM         #64
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right though

sh*ts disgusting. and i swear to god, if boston doesn't win it all, then i want a team like the fu*king Milwaukee bucks or Toronto raptors to win it all.

yea i said it.
 5 years ago '12        #65
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,768 | Props total: 13171 13171
 Arson said:
this n*gga just tryna get a First Take appearance

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2012, 06:54 PM         #66
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
agree with this though, i've never seen this many Heat fans in my life
Who're the heat fans and who're the Lebron fans? Do the heat fans support the Lebron fans and laugh at their corny a.ss jokes even though the Lebron fans threw the Heat under the bus when Wade wasn't playing well?
 5 years ago '04        #67
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
if he woulda made a comment about the flopping and teams taking foul shots every other posession i mighta had respect for him but he made a comment that's been made thousands of times already
 5 years ago '07        #68
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Awhite87 said:
n*ggas is trippin in here. I wonder what happened to all those Cavs fans outside of cleveland after LeBron left. Push is def right with this one cause no one is reppin the cavs these days. NO ONE!

<--------------------Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeiiitttttttt, been a Cavs fan my whole life, 31 years and counting!
 5 years ago '12        #69
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Dude is 100% right. Glad the Blazers aren't a part of this f*ggotry going on, even if our team isn't getting to the Finals any time soon. And props to OKC for getting to that level without the BS.

and people in here really comparing hip-hop to the nba Some idiots I swear

And I notice it's mostly Heat/LA stans too

Idiots love to see one sided sports because they like players, not the game. Type of dudes who get on their xbox and try to score 50+ with Kobe or Bron every game
 5 years ago '07        #70
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,379 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Ez the Don said:
Dude is 100% right. Glad the Blazers aren't a part of this f*ggotry going on, even if our team isn't getting to the Finals any time soon. And props to OKC for getting to that level without the BS.

and people in here really comparing hip-hop to the nba Some idiots I swear

And I notice it's mostly Heat/LA stans too

Idiots love to see one sided sports because they like players, not the game. Type of dudes who get on their xbox and try to score 50+ with Kobe or Bron every game
uncononscionably tanking is better than signing free agents?

they're the worst offenders of anybody
 5 years ago '12        #71
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 963 963
Only the n*ggas with bum a.ss teams mad at the super teams.

Quit hating on teams that go out and try to win it every year by signing the best players they can you salty a.ss muhfu*kas
 5 years ago '04        #72
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I been stopped liking the NBA.. 90's and Early 2000's >>>>
 5 years ago '04        #73
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Who gives a fu*k what this dude thinks about the NBA???
 5 years ago '05        #74
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
to me i think the lockout in 1998 had alot to do with why the ratings as never been the same since then, or have gotten that high since then between a championship series, on reason is all the legends had retired, So i think it was stern who said ok lets have super teams to up the rating for TV, the highest rating in the final in NBA was the BULLS VS the JAZZ (MJ BABY) in 1998 after that is was the lockout and then down goes the rating, even last year championship game didn't rate as well as 1998 series. I think there are multiple factors, first like I said before there were no super teams back in the day, you had legends making the squad better as a team to make it all the way. Now you might have more fans in Flordia for one team but as a whole nation and the whol NBA the ratings don't add up to the past. secoundly alot of people (mostly old people) don't like the attidude of the players now, and they blame hip hop for that (i don't know if thats true). but that why people don't watch it as much, AS A WHOLE NATION.....
 08-27-2012, 07:53 PM         #75
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i like it, imagine how powerful a Lakers vs. Heat series would be...what's the difference of Lakers vs. Celtics in the 80's?? both teams add 4 Hall Of Famers each

but Pusha did the same thing when he left his own group, like Drake told him "If you was doin' 16s, when I was 16 and your sh*t flopped and you switched teams don't talk to me my n*gga"

so therefore i don't knock or hate on Bron, just like i don't hate on D. Howard
 5 years ago '12        #76
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
lol..
 5 years ago '12        #77
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 joshdogg26 said:
uncononscionably tanking is better than signing free agents?

they're the worst offenders of anybody
. Just

Prostyle said:
Only the n*ggas with bum a.ss teams mad at the super teams.

Quit hating on teams that go out and try to win it every year by signing the best players they can you salty a.ss muhfu*kas
Keep slurping the all-star team d!ck homie. I ain't a homophob. Do you

k3llz said:
sh*t i like it, imagine how powerful a Lakers vs. Heat series would be...what's the difference of Lakers vs. Celtics in the 80's?? both teams add 4 Hall Of Famers each

but Pusha did the same thing when he left his own group, like Drake told him "If you was doin' 16s, when I was 16 and your sh*t flopped and you switched teams don't talk to me my n*gga"
NBA was garbage then too. Two great teams that saw each other every year in the finals.

Fun Fact: Basketball has had less champions from different teams than the NFL and MLB in the last 20 years. There's no competition. sh*t is sad for the sport. But most people are team and player d!ckriders and couldn't care less about the actual sport.

stop comparing the NBA to music. Just...
 5 years ago '05        #78
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,933 | Props total: 1383 1383
I dont even watch BBall. Pusha is right thou.
 5 years ago '04        #79
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
Lebron stans to the rescue!!!
 5 years ago '05        #80
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 k3llz said:

so therefore i don't knock or hate on Bron, just like i don't hate on D. Howard
your right but what do you think will get more ratings 2 powerhouse teams going at it or big upset, i think big upsets get more views, I.E the pats losing to the giants when they went 16-0 and know the NFL VS NBA is not right to compare but I'm just saying upsets get more attention
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago