Rapper Pusha T criticizes the NBA

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Rockstar718 said:
his contract under star trek and jive was just as bad as drakes is now on young money, you expected him to stay ?
What is Drakes contract like?
 5 years ago '06        #22
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
A lot of boxden does the same sh*t most of the cavs fans are heat fans now on this siteor just made a new name n pretended to always be a heat fan. When lebron was on cavs this site was flooded with cavs fans i barely see any now. Same thing will happen with the magic. Well have even more laker fans then before on new accounts, but most will be old posters
 08-27-2012, 12:43 PM         #23
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
A lot of boxden does the same sh*t most of the cavs fans are heat fans now on this siteor just made a new name n pretended to always be a heat fan. When lebron was on cavs this site was flooded with cavs fans i barely see any now. Same thing will happen with the magic. Well have even more laker fans then before on new accounts, but most will be old posters
agree with this though, i've never seen this many Heat fans in my life
 08-27-2012, 01:23 PM         #24
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right...

we are in the era of the player...

with social media and endorsement deals through the roof the superstar players are becoming a bigger brand than the entire franchise....Team's don't have history anymore nor do they have a culture...like the 90s rockets with Hakeem and Olajuwon...players are always moving making it hard to LOVE a team...don't y'all remember the days growing up when all this contract ish was such a minuscule issue...you had the Magic with Penny and you knew every year he would be back in Orlando....you knew the Rockets were coming back with Hakeem.....Loyalty is such an extinct trait in today's game...it's sad but i predict that it is representative of life in general...Everyone is their own superstar and has a huge head....you can thank people's twitter followers for that.....everyone is gassed these days and love's themselves more than their endeavor...
 5 years ago '09        #25
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,074 | Props total: 22505 22505
Lmao seajay and the whole team witness are living proof of this but people wanna hate on push? n*ggas migrated from Cleveland to Florida with their idol
 5 years ago '04        #26
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 DEDOS said:
laker fans have the most bandwagon fans in the league. have muthafu*kas from all over the country with no ties to LA reppin them because they stay with loaded teams and win . shut the fu*k up you glass house f*ggot
and k3llz is one of those
 5 years ago '12        #27
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
he is right.
 08-27-2012, 01:57 PM         #28
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is trippin in here. I wonder what happened to all those Cavs fans outside of cleveland after LeBron left. Push is def right with this one cause no one is reppin the cavs these days. NO ONE!
 08-27-2012, 01:58 PM         #29
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
laker fans have the most bandwagon fans in the league. have muthafu*kas from all over the country with no ties to LA reppin them because they stay with loaded teams and win . shut the fu*k up you glass house f*ggot
too bad i been reppin the Lakers since Boxden was started Dildos i never said ur f*ggot a.ss...how much new Heat fans u see on this bi*ch?? new muthafu*kas i never even heard of, Lakers fans too, i'm just being real, i even seen Thunder fans and i'm like really

as far as callin me an "glass house f*ggot" i'm going let you make it in the cyber world, otherwise i'd beat the fu*king breaks off your short fat cuban azz
 5 years ago '04        #30
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 k3llz said:
too bad i been reppin the Lakers since Boxden was started Dildos i never said ur f*ggot a.ss...how much new Heat fans u see on this bi*ch?? new muthafu*kas i never even heard of, Lakers fans too, i'm just being real, i even seen Thunder fans and i'm like really

as far as callin me an "glass house f*ggot" i'm going let you make it in the cyber world, otherwise i'd beat the fu*king breaks off your short fat cuban azz
 Budala said:
and k3llz is one of those
no respond to that you forehead the size of a small country f*ggot?
 5 years ago '04        #31
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 DEDOS said:
wait hold up this is braideduppim, i was wondering where he went
excuse him...it takes time for his thought to process from one side of his big melon to another.
 08-27-2012, 02:07 PM         #32
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
no respond to that you forehead the size of a small country f*ggot?
lmao @ still thinking my forehead that big, i got to upload some pics for your clumsy azz

but like i said fu*kboi, none of you n*ggaz can fu*k with me or beat me, so getthefu*koutmyface

no need to reply, i just threw a shot at all you fake azz Heat fans, where you were when Heat was winning 15 games you bi*ch??? tell me that u fu*kin flaming f*ggot

you white cracker/stale bread piece of chickensh*t
 08-27-2012, 02:09 PM         #33
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
wait hold up that is braideduppim, i was wondering where he went
exactly n*gga, this ain't no fu*kin bandwagon, i been on this Laker sh*t when Smush was running point and Kwame fu*kin Brown was catching the ball deep in the post, where were them when Heat was winning 15 games??? ha?

u just heard of Budala this pass season lmao fu*kouttahere
 5 years ago '04        #34
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 k3llz said:
lmao @ still thinking my forehead that big, i got to upload some pics for your clumsy azz

but like i said fu*kboi, none of you n*ggaz can fu*k with me or beat me, so getthefu*koutmyface

no need to reply, i just threw a shot at all you fake azz Heat fans, where you were when Heat was winning 15 games you bi*ch??? tell me that u fu*kin flaming f*ggot

you white cracker/stale bread piece of chickensh*t
No need to reply because you a fat backwoods hick from Louisiana who sits on ebay buying 2XL fake polo shirts

is that why?
 08-27-2012, 02:13 PM         #35
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
No need to reply because you a fat backwoods hick from Louisiana who sits on ebay buying 2XL fake polo shirts

is that why?
you have a facebook? u short fat pus*y? lmao @ fake
 5 years ago '04        #36
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 k3llz said:
you have a facebook? u short fat pus*y?

Why so you can look at my pictures f*ggot?

I already have enough scrubs on here following me around and sending me PM's wishing I would log off so the L's stop coming their way.

08-27-2012, 02:17 PM         #37
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

Why so you can look at my pictures f*ggot?

I already have enough scrubs on here following me around and sending me PM's wishing I would log off so the L's stop coming their way.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #38
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 k3llz said:
you have a facebook? u short fat pus*y? lmao @ fake
sad part is you only responded back about Polo shirts being fake... and not about me calling you out about being a backwoods hick from Lousiana and proudly slurping L.A Laker/Kobe purple and gold juices

or that you're a fat piece of sh*t buying 2XL shirts?

08-27-2012, 02:23 PM         #39
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
sad part is you only responded back about Polo shirts being fake... and not about me calling you out about being a backwoods hick from Lousiana and prodly slurping L.A Laker/Kobe purple and gold juices

Or that you fat piece of sh*t buying 2XL ?

lmao @ backwoods hick, where i'm from is more hood than you can EVER be...like i said...murder Cappy...where you from? probably from somewhere in Dakota reppin Heat...haha

but i'm solid, bench press like 430...u seen me, what u think, u frosted flake/fruity pebble azz cracker
 5 years ago '04        #40
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 k3llz said:
lmao @ backwoods hick, where i'm from is more hood than you can EVER be...like i said...murder Cappy...where you from? probably from somewhere in Dakota reppin Heat...haha

but i'm solid, bench press like 430...u seen me, what u think, u frosted flake/fruity pebble azz cracker

your parents are probably related

man up now you big noggin and rep Lafayette, Louisiana to the fullest.

Don't be a bi*ch

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy