Jordan / Lebron / Kobe : averages in *Win or go Home // Must Win* Games

most viewed right now
 137
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:


You leaving Team Witness is no different than LeBron leaving Cleveland

In a way you'll be following in his footsteps



Minus the (*) ring tho...
 5 years ago '04        #62
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
 Budala said:


L. James 21 Pts, 4 Reb, 6 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk

isnt this lebron worst game tho?
 5 years ago '04        #63
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 SeaJaiye said:
u talk a lotta sh*t bout teams winning, but have u forgot u disappeared for about 2 months after aaron fraudgers and packers got destroyed this year??

deleted threads and everything

packer and laker fan. ur here when they succeed but not when they fail who u callin bandwagon




[pic - click to view]








 5 years ago '11        #64
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Rique said:
how is lebrons worst win or go home game not vs dallas last year in finals?
Because he's a Lebron stan which means he measures everything by FG%
 5 years ago '04        #65
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 Kadillac87 said:
Because he's a Lebron stan which means he measures everything by FG%
I wonder why Kobe stans hate that FG%?
 5 years ago '04        #66
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
f fg% 21 4 and 6 aint better the 24 6 and 10 on any day
 5 years ago '11        #67
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Budala said:
I wonder why Kobe stans hate that FG%?
Because it only shows if you made a shot or not. It doesn't show where the shot was from or how difficult they were. If we go by FG%, we all have to conclude that Kobe Bryant is a better shooter than Ray Allen.



Career FG%

Kobe - .453
Ray Allen - .452



Are you saying Kobe a better shooter than Jesus?


I know how you guys like to say a prime TMac was better than Kobe. His career FG% is lower than Kobe's too.




Doug Christie was better than Iverson too.

Career FG%

Christie - .426
Iverson - .425


Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-27-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
 Kadillac87 said:
Because it only shows if you made a shot or not. It doesn't show where the shot was from or how difficult they were. If we go by FG%, we all have to conclude that Kobe Bryant is a better shooter than Ray Allen.



Career FG%

Kobe - .453
Ray Allen - .452



Are you saying Kobe a better shooter than Jesus?




I know how you guys like to say a prime TMac was better than Kobe. His career FG% is lower than Kobe's too.


exactly fg% doesnt account for how many other sure shot scores you got on the team to
pass to either !
 5 years ago '04        #69
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
 Kadillac87 said:
Because it only shows if you made a shot or not. It doesn't show where the shot was from or how difficult they were. If we go by FG%, we all have to conclude that Kobe Bryant is a better shooter than Ray Allen.



Career FG%

Kobe - .453
Ray Allen - .452



Are you saying Kobe a better shooter than Jesus?




I know how you guys like to say a prime TMac was better than Kobe. His career FG% is lower than Kobe's too.




Doug Christie was better than Iverson too.

Career FG%

Christie - .426
Iverson - .425



um how u say prime t-mac then use career fg% at the end only t-mac stats matter are his orlando stats the only time he was any good
 5 years ago '11        #70
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 UF4Soldier said:



um how u say prime t-mac then use career fg% at the end only t-mac stats matter are his orlando stats the only time he was any good
He shot .457 with Orlando. Remember, if it's not about 47%, it doesn't count. Still lower than Kobe. Prime or career
 5 years ago '04        #71
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
lmao!
 08-27-2012, 03:35 PM         #72
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props.
 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM         #73
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Because it only shows if you made a shot or not. It doesn't show where the shot was from or how difficult they were. If we go by FG%, we all have to conclude that Kobe Bryant is a better shooter than Ray Allen.



Career FG%

Kobe - .453
Ray Allen - .452



Are you saying Kobe a better shooter than Jesus?


I know how you guys like to say a prime TMac was better than Kobe. His career FG% is lower than Kobe's too.




Doug Christie was better than Iverson too.

Career FG%

Christie - .426
Iverson - .425
the thing is, of all the players you named...do you think any of them are better scorers than Kobe Bryant? When we bring up field goal percentage, it's about scoring efficiently. Scoring isn't just limited to shooting jump shots.


Ray Allen is probably the best shooter to play the game...but is he a better scorer than LeBron? No! And neither is Kobe






Iverson is an outlier. He was a 6'0 160 pound SG. What he was able to do at his size was crazy!
 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM         #74
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
1 for 3 in the finals


5 for 7 in the finals



but who the hell gets swept in the finals tho
magic johnson?? twice??????

1 for 3 in finals mvp's = 33%

2 for 7 in finals mvp's = 29%
 5 years ago '04        #75
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4856 4856
 Youngin19 said:
the thing is, of all the players you named...do you think any of them are better scorers than Kobe Bryant? When we bring up field goal percentage, it's about scoring efficiently. Scoring isn't just limited to shooting jump shots.


Ray Allen is probably the best shooter to play the game...but is he a better scorer than LeBron? No! And neither is Kobe






Iverson is an outlier. He was a 6'0 160 pound SG. What he was able to do at his size was crazy!
yes ai better scorer the kobe and scored in more way get mad i gives no fu*k watch the highlights when i watched the games
 08-27-2012, 03:46 PM         #76
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
1 for 3 in the finals


5 for 7 in the finals



but who the hell gets swept in the finals tho


Magic Johnson...the greatest Laker of all time
 5 years ago '11        #77
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 SeaJaiye said:
magic johnson?? twice??????

1 for 3 in finals mvp's = 33%

2 for 7 in finals mvp's = 29%

[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '12        #78
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22208 22208
 Kadillac87 said:
He shot .457 with Orlando. Remember, if it's not about 47%, it doesn't count. Still lower than Kobe. Prime or career
 5 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19430 19430
can someone do this for Dirk i think he does well in this stat but i could be wrong
 5 years ago '10        #80
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 ogballer32 said:
KObe - WORST GAME - 6 pts, 1 rbs, 1 asts vs UTAH 1997


BX gonna eat this up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy