Kendrick Lamar Says He Won’t Vote & The President Doesn’t Have Power

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2064 2064
 Smoke500 said:
And that makes no sense....you're placing blame for something when you didn't even put one foot in. It's the equivalent of being in a house with family and friends but refusing to help with bills. But then the lights go out...and you're mad you can't get on facebook or boxden . Foh....most elections are about an okay president and a potentially worse one. You choose the lesser of two evils instead of choosing the worst and complaining later. And more often than not the divisiveness and lack of trust is why we get nothing done
bingo.

some retarded sh*t, right?
 5 years ago '07        #122
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Oh and something I REALLY can't figure out is... Why in the fu*k are we all giving up 33% of our income in taxes? But yet and still the govt. stays "broke in debt" the govt. is broke but yet it looks down or rather ignores the citizens who suffer the same fate. None of it makes any sense at all, but we are being sold a moral dilemma a social obligation.

fu*k out of here with this non-sense.

Oh and voting for one party without knowledge of their ACTUAL track record just taking their word for it shows how engaged we really are. But if voting makes you feel more American and makes you feel in the loop more power, sounds like peer pressure to me.
 5 years ago '11        #123
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
This will be the historic election where the republicans take over all 3, the house, senate, and presidency because young, middle class and poor people were discouraged from voting.

Then we will all learn why its important to vote after we get imposed woth all kinds of arizona and florida tea party type political fu*kery.

sh*t is all bad bruh
 5 years ago '07        #124
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16221 16221
 Veno da Don said:
Oh and something I REALLY can't figure out is... Why in the fu*k are we all giving up 33% of our income in taxes? But yet and still the govt. stays "broke in debt" the govt. is broke but yet it looks down or rather ignores the citizens who suffer the same fate. None of it makes any sense at all, but we are being sold a moral dilemma a social obligation.

fu*k out of here with this non-sense.

Oh and voting for one party without knowledge of their ACTUAL track record just taking their word for it shows how engaged we really are. But if voting makes you feel more American and makes you feel in the loop more power, sounds like peer pressure to me.
Our tax money, SS goes to the UN...we are in debt because taxing is not used for infrastructure. Money for infrastructure is borrowed from FED.. which is why our debt is compiling

And that last statement is key cause Americans and people in general are scared to be different because people ridicule people who are consider not "normal" but kcuf "normal" people talk about being themselves, and how unique they are, but 95% of people are all the same ..because they do not want to go against status quo
 5 years ago '08        #125
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Obama will be president forever, I hope people realize HE IS THE "ONE", get ready
 5 years ago '07        #126
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
This will be the historic election where the republicans take over all 3, the house, senate, and presidency because young, middle class and poor people were discouraged from voting.

Then we will all learn why its important to vote after we get imposed woth all kinds of arizona and florida tea party type political fu*kery.

sh*t is all bad bruh
No they wont. Romney doesnt stand a chance
 5 years ago '10        #127
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Michael_Moore said:
you're slow.

dude gave you his reason for not voting....ITS POINTLESS TO VOTE WHEN NO MATTER WHO YOU PLACE A VOTE FOR THAT SAME PERSON IS STILL GOING TO BE CONTROLLED BY THESE PPL
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

.....it's a fixed f!ght dumb a.ss...you only have the illusion of choice,Obama & Romney are both puppets of wallstreet & the federal reserve.
Prove it

Oh let me guess...you're one of those people who think you're enlightened because you go against the establishment??

How about actually reading...researching...and making the best decisions and choosing the best leaders? That is the problem in this country...instead of educating themselves and making better decisions...you sit on your a.sses...whine...complain...and blame everyone but yourselves
 5 years ago '10        #128
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
But if your being lied to from ALL parties what the fu*k difference does it make? Haven't seen one improvement to the infrastructure of my city and people been racing to the polls to vote democrat since i've been born, under their "rule" schools perform at an all-time low, cops are laid off and criminals, the youth is thrown in jail to become slaves to the soon privatized prison system, healthcare is so far from reality people don't even believe in doctors, can even get express ways that are paved correctly or bulk pickup for your trash....

Miss me with that pay attention sh*t bro, i've been paying attention for 27 years that's how im able to see through this bullsh*t game they are playing with us all.
And what exactly are you doing about it? You're paying attention...that's cute. My little cousin watches the news and reads the papers too...doesn't make him an expert

Again...that is the point. In this country....you never get consistency. Our political system is pretty much like TMZ because no one actually chooses the right leaders. There are some good politicians out there....but we don't pay attention to them or vote for them. We vote for who we see on tv and who we're told to.

Hardly anyone in this country pays attention to the elections of congressmen and the senate....positions that are as EQUALLY important as the Presidency. When those elections come around, where are many of you to be found? How many people actually read about policy...read about the right things for the country...and hold or vote out politicians based on those things? Hardly anyone does. People vote every 4 years when there's an election every year. But people are too busy worrying about Kanye's next album or what Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber is up to

Then nothing gets done. You don't research...you don't educate yourselves...people know nothing of health care reform or any of the facts of this country....then when election time comes around you lay back and say "What's the point". If people did that....we'd still be living in the early 1900s. Progress can happen if you actually make the proper decisions and stop acting as if you have no voice
 5 years ago '10        #129
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
And the irony is....they want you to BELIEVE you have no voice. That is half the battle . The next is trying to stop you....but you're free to lay down without saying anything if you wish
 08-28-2012, 05:34 PM         #130
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many opinions, the world would be better with less.
 08-28-2012, 05:39 PM         #131
upandcumingband  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with him im still voting though but not for either parties im going independent
 5 years ago '10        #132
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I agree with Kendrick. The President of the United States is basically just a symbolic figure of power. He doesn't really possess as much as people want to believe. So honestly, people should vote for whoever they want as President based on the ideals of each political party and whether he is liberal or conservative. Because whether black or white, the ideals of the President's respective party will determine the changes that follow when he is elected.
 5 years ago '07        #133
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
 michael_moore said:

[pic - click to view]

preach!!!
 5 years ago '04        #134
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Smoke500 said:
Prove it

Oh let me guess...you're one of those people who think you're enlightened because you go against the establishment??

How about actually reading...researching...and making the best decisions and choosing the best leaders? That is the problem in this country...instead of educating themselves and making better decisions...you sit on your a.sses...whine...complain...and blame everyone but yourselves
the game is rigged you dumb fu*k, that's what you're not getting, and it's not no "lesser of 2 evils" sh*t cuz they're both the same... tell me how much ur life has improved because of obama, bush, clinton or any of the other presidents of your life time
 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM         #135
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
the game is rigged you dumb fu*k, that's what you're not getting, and it's not no "lesser of 2 evils" sh*t cuz they're both the same... tell me how much ur life has improved because of obama, bush, clinton or any of the other presidents of your life time
Obama did allow you stay on your parents insurance until you are 26.

Only you can change your life, but the government does benefit the hood by providing money for housing, food stamps, etc. What if the poor people didn't have that?

People complaining are just heated because they aren't rich, you might have to apply yourself to achieve that.

But we have the lottery for n*ggas who don't want to do sh*t and just want to strike it rich one day.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 08-28-2012 at 08:02 PM..
 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM         #136
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Obama will be president forever
Unless he wins and the world ends after 2012 that's not possible, 2 term limit.
 5 years ago '05        #137
blingblin23 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks for the support Kendrick

5 years ago '07        #138
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 blingblin23 said:
Thanks for the support Kendrick

bam. this whole "not vote" sh*t is retarded
 09-18-2012, 11:51 AM         #139
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM         #140
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tde .....
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy