Kendrick Lamar Says He Won’t Vote & The President Doesn’t Have Power

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 THNKS said:
this is not what Our ancestors died for...but from our blink of life perspectives, we may stop our understanding at that level, thinking that's where freedom resides. What you and i have witnessed in Our near past is just Us dying for false illusions that were placed there to derail You/me from Truth.

man-made rights=lies, diversions & division

God given rights=Truth, Life, Love

if you are just looking to flex your man-made rights...You haven't even reached the mountain of Truth to begin to climb! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
 5 years ago '07        #102
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."

This is some dumb a.ss sh*t right here. Who the fu*k wrote this none sense
 5 years ago '07        #103
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
well thats dumb B.c if you dont vote youve potentially allowed dishonest, incompetent politicians, to get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done by not voting, you caused the problem as well so you have no right to complain either.

Picking politicians will always been picking the lesser of two evils. I rather the lesser. And I will always exercise my vote b/c people shed blood for me to do so.

smarten up, young dumb n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #104
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
of course the president does not have power. then it would be a dictatorship. the government is structured so that no one individual has the power. the power lies within the groups regardless of political party. these are the guys who make the rules. the president is as much of a figurehead as the royal family in the UK.
 08-27-2012, 11:45 PM         #105
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugh, all these fu*king rappers that are political experts now, just shut the fu*k up and rap.
 5 years ago '04        #106
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 norcal925 said:
He's right though.

I was just talking about this the other day, constantly worrying about the illuminati and all that sh*t is pointless whether its true or not, just keep working while looking out for yourself and the people you trust.
how can you not, at least, inquire into what they are up to when they control your life basically??? you have to make yourself aware of their bullsh*t even if you don't want to. rather know the truth than lie to myself. and yea, they control your life more than you give them credit for becuz you get up every morning to go get, spend and try to save the same thing i do that doesn't belong to me and belongs to the federal reserve. if you have something other than the federal reserve note in your pocket and on your mind, then i'm wrong.

norcal925 said:
Pretty much, it's sad because at this point everyone just blames each other.

I remember saying when Obama got elected that he's not gonna be able to fix everything, that's not possible in that short amount of time and that at the end of his term everyone is gonna blame him for everything and that's already started.
i think every pres since jfk has been at a war of some sort or another. it's said that he was the last real president that we had and look how they blew that man's brain out.....in broad daylight....

dlettern said:
What?!?!?! What country is better in your opinion?

America is this world's NY. Everybody hates on us because this is the only place they want to be at.
this country doesn't give a sh*t about it's citizens. only the corporations with the gazillion trillions. we are just peasants. a lot of other country hate america. our freedom is the biggest illusion around and it can be taken away at any given moment for any given reason if someone else chooses. aint sh*t great about that. you do need to live somewhere else first and say that. got a friend who moved to asia. comes back to visit but says he'll never come back here again. dude's whole vibe is mad different. eats better over there. looks healthy and happy as sh*t. loves it over there. can't say everybody. america is only fun if you're filthy rich. otherwise your life is average at best and you have to be happy with the little things in life.

<<InphDigi>> said:
I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no "two evils" exist. There is but one evil party with two names, and it will be elected despite all I can do or say.
WEB DuBois, 1956.
realest quote i heard in a minute.

BALLONHOES said:

[pic - click to view]

Prostyle said:
Yup, just have the illusion of choice.

Obama tryna pull the same sh*t Bush did, as far as involving us in a foreign war, something he said he wouldn't do. :/
he's done a lot of sh*t he said he wouldn't do. he's no better than the rest and i'm not going to continue to give him credit because he's a black man. as a black man, i'm not buying his bullsh*t anymore. he's just like the rest of the presidents.....he's all about that paper and don't give a fu*k about the poor. he's done a few things here and there, as most of them do. overall, yea, it's good to have a black man in office but what good is it doing if he's listening to all the white folks in his ear????????

EA5ER1 said:
real spit i stopped worrying about all that illuminati sh*t years ago. just tryna live my life and do right now. no point in stressin' about sumthin' that u kan't even change
this kind of attitude makes their agenda easier, although i am frustrated and exhausted just like you...........

Gm0ney85 said:
for the most part he right, it dont matter who in office..

but cmon now... voting aint even hard to do.. mutha fu*kas just be trying to make excuses for being lazy and sh*t...

just go out and vote for the black man.. and call it day...

shiiieeeeet... i do it just to make racist mutha fukas mad...
there's too many of them for me to try and make the few real ignorant ones who takes that election sh*t seriously "mad". at the end of the day, what's going to happen is still going to happen. the ball has been rolling and will continue to roll whoever wins. obama will win and we're still getting fu*ked in the end. go ahead and vote. i hope he does win. just so that there's a black man in office when the sh*t hits the fan like never b4 so he can properly get the blame like we're always supposed to.

240ka said:
any n*gga that says hes not going to vote losses cred in my eyes when people fought and died for us to vote and what President actually has power? And I thought he doesnt smoke
we fought for a distraction. people basically lost their lives for an illusion. we all need meaning and purpose as humans and that was a big one at the time. we're "past" all that now and like i've been saying, at the end of the day we're going to end up in the same place anyway.

Gm0ney85 said:
...because the message being sent that n*ggas actually care... its a fu*kin vote n*gga.. ITS NOT HARD

but you will sit on your a.ss and be lazy.. and make up some dumb a.ss conspiracy theory to back up the fact that you just lazy...

c'mon dumb n*gga.. im sure you understand the power of the message being sent that THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK..

at the end of the day.. you just the type of bi*ch n*gga that want somebody to blame on sh*t.. if the president dont matter.. i rather it be a black one.. cuz i know how to play this game in america.. and use my brotherly image to help my pursuit of happiness..
what's the message being sent? that we can overcome sh*t? i hear that. we've had to f!ght for everything we have and we shouldn't give it up and we need to take advantage of what we do have to try and get things right for us, and our people. you know how to play the game in america?? which one?? i can't blame any one for the choices that i make in life and no one should....at the same time, ain't none of this sh*t even remotely fair....life ain't fair right....so we should just be happy with the little things while the ppl in power had the game on lock for centuries and the only way to come up is to basically play their money game and sh*t on ppl the same way that they've been sh*tting on you your whole life??? i mean, i know life aint fair but god damn my n*gga....some sh*t that aint fair just shouldn't be in my opinion...this country aint been right from the beginning....system been needed an overhaul.

Xavion2004 said:
Yeah dude tripping. Not only does the President have power. Dumbasses like dont realize that they vote for more than the President, you're voting for his support while he is in office. (Hence the reason Obama struggled as much as he did. Democratic President & Republican Congress aint a good mix.)

So not only do you need to get out and vote, you need to vote for more than just the president. Judges, Sheriffs, Senate, House, etc. are all up for re-election
all those ppl are in the pockets of corporations and abide by the system of oppression on its citizens. either you're part of the solution or part of the problem. had a convo today with someone about good cops and bad cops. all the same to me. their whole purpose is to lock ppl up. some ppl "deserve" to get locked up, some don't. if the prison system wasn't for profit, i might believe that this was true but it isn't. judges aren't fair, their biased as sh*t. when you hear them say sh*t like they plan on giving out a million years before they die, how the fu*k are they "impartial"? sheriffs?? they need collars. the more collars equals more promotions in rank, more money. and they break the same laws that they enforce so where's the justice? senators give a fu*k about what?? remaining in congress with all the perks and getting and staying rich. how do they do that??? help keep certain laws on the books that cater to all the lobbyists and corporations who back them in their senate seat....same with congressmen and women. sh*t is too corrupt and the sh*t starts all the way at the top. even if i vote and put someone who say they might do x, y and z when they get in office, when they get there if they do k, q and r I CAN'T SAY sh*t cuz i voted for them and put them there. and if they never do x, y and z then oh well. ppl thought obama would be different and this is the exact same sh*t that he did. just like the rest of these mother fu*kers. yea, there are all the same slime buckets, just each have different names.
 5 years ago '11        #107
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
 1000bluntz said:
Quit crying and acting as if Obama is getting unjust blame placed on his shoulders. Remember what he ran on? Remember all the sh*t he PROMISED? He hasn't done a goddamn thing but drag us down further than we already were. The rest of the world is laughing at our country now because they think we're fu*king weak a.ss bi*ches and it starts at the top, don't act as if he doesn't deserve this blame because any President with his record should be fu*king laughed at and banned from running a second term. It's funny how his new campaign is all personal attacks against the other f*ggot running for office. Some of you fu*ks needs to think for yourselves instead of letting NBC or whatever do it for you.
Every president promises to fix everything, thats how they get elected.
You act like the President is gonna go up there and be like "Honestly i can't fix all this sh*t"
Na, people love hope so they of course vote for the person who gives it to him, at the time that was Obama.

Its impossible to fix everything in a 4 year period, sh*t even an 8 year period wouldn't be enough. Only an idiot would believe otherwise.
 5 years ago '11        #108
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
 getyagameup said:
how can you not, at least, inquire into what they are up to when they control your life basically??? you have to make yourself aware of their bullsh*t even if you don't want to. rather know the truth than lie to myself. and yea, they control your life more than you give them credit for becuz you get up every morning to go get, spend and try to save the same thing i do that doesn't belong to me and belongs to the federal reserve. if you have something other than the federal reserve note in your pocket and on your mind, then i'm wrong.

i think every pres since jfk has been at a war of some sort or another. it's said that he was the last real president that we had and look how they blew that man's brain out.....in broad daylight....
What do you do after that though?
You cant do anything about it so why worry about it

Thats why im saying even if all that illuminati stuff is true it doesn't matter, there is nothing you can do besides look out for people you trust and live your life.

I'm aware of it but i dont waste time worrying about it, when you worry all the time it fu*ks up your life.
 5 years ago '11        #109
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 2817 2817
 Michael_Moore said:
clearly bumpin all that Lil B has obliterated any bit of decent logic that was ever in that head of yours[not that there was ever any to begin with]...so basically you're saying..."fu*k if Obama is Bush with a tan,if im gonna get screwed over it might as well be by someone with the same complexion as me"...yeah you're clearly a bright guy

its dumb muthafu*kas like you that enable Obama and the elite & give them a clear pathway to screw over myself & everyone else that knows how the political arena actually works...they[federal reserve] bank on idiots like you to vote & keep their charade up,morons like you are part of the problem..

I don't expect you to understand how the geo political landscape works anyways..it's like I always say who a person listens to musically is a clear reflection of who they are intellectually & well you listen to Lil B so yeah leave the political discussions to those of us in the know & stick to doing what you do best "cooking" & calling yourself a pretty bi*ch & a princess not to mention bumping your "i'm gay" album" you bi*ch

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #110
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 mariah carey said:

son that second video ... murdered ron paul im soooo dead lmfaoooo at 1:40 he went in
 08-28-2012, 06:48 AM         #111
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
ugh, all these fu*king rappers that are political experts now, just shut the fu*k up and rap.

you're a fu*kin' idiot...just because you rap that doesn't mean you give up your right to free speech...like do you think Kendrick's a robot?...dude's a U.S citizen just like your moronic a.ss & still has to live with the consequences of these politicians actions,he has every right to be vocal about their policies.
 5 years ago '10        #112
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ballergenetics said:
"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
And that makes no sense....you're placing blame for something when you didn't even put one foot in. It's the equivalent of being in a house with family and friends but refusing to help with bills. But then the lights go out...and you're mad you can't get on facebook or boxden . Foh....most elections are about an okay president and a potentially worse one. You choose the lesser of two evils instead of choosing the worst and complaining later. And more often than not the divisiveness and lack of trust is why we get nothing done
 5 years ago '10        #113
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Michael_Moore said:

you're a fu*kin' idiot...just because you rap that doesn't mean you give up your right to free speech...like do you think Kendrick's a robot?...dude's a U.S citizen just like your moronic a.ss & still has to live with the consequences of these politicians actions,he has every right to be vocal about their policies.
Foh....he's not even voting. If in 3 years we're in a war with Iran or some other country because of Romney....Kendrick can suck a fat one. And I say that despite the fact that I like some of his music
 08-28-2012, 07:03 AM         #114
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Foh....he's not even voting. If in 3 years we're in a war with Iran or some other country because of Romney....Kendrick can suck a fat one. And I say that despite the fact that I like some of his music
you're slow.

dude gave you his reason for not voting....ITS POINTLESS TO VOTE WHEN NO MATTER WHO YOU PLACE A VOTE FOR THAT SAME PERSON IS STILL GOING TO BE CONTROLLED BY THESE PPL
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

.....it's a fixed f!ght dumb a.ss...you only have the illusion of choice,Obama & Romney are both puppets of wallstreet & the federal reserve.
 5 years ago '07        #115
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5848 5848

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #116
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,947 | Props total: 5848 5848
 Michael_Moore said:
you're slow.

dude gave you his reason for not voting....ITS POINTLESS TO VOTE WHEN NO MATTER WHO YOU PLACE A VOTE FOR THAT SAME PERSON IS STILL GOING TO BE CONTROLLED BY THESE PPL
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

.....it's a fixed f!ght dumb a.ss...you only have the illusion of choice,Obama & Romney are both puppets of wallstreet & the federal reserve.
They all look dead
 5 years ago '04        #117
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Smoke500 said:
I love when all these people come up with all these conspiracies and know nothing about politics..."The president is a puppet"..."He has no power"....etc.

Yet when a really terrible president comes along and sends us into a new war you complain. Well your bi*ch a.ss didn't vote...so stfu. Only people that vote can complain about what does or doesn't happen in this country

Besides...the country would be better served if people actually paid more attention to the elections of congressmen and senators
But if your being lied to from ALL parties what the fu*k difference does it make? Haven't seen one improvement to the infrastructure of my city and people been racing to the polls to vote democrat since i've been born, under their "rule" schools perform at an all-time low, cops are laid off and criminals, the youth is thrown in jail to become slaves to the soon privatized prison system, healthcare is so far from reality people don't even believe in doctors, can even get express ways that are paved correctly or bulk pickup for your trash....

Miss me with that pay attention sh*t bro, i've been paying attention for 27 years that's how im able to see through this bullsh*t game they are playing with us all.
 08-28-2012, 08:02 AM         #118
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
But if your being lied to from ALL parties what the fu*k difference does it make? Haven't seen one improvement to the infrastructure of my city and people been racing to the polls to vote democrat since i've been born, under their "rule" schools perform at an all-time low, cops are laid off and criminals, the youth is thrown in jail to become slaves to the soon privatized prison system, healthcare is so far from reality people don't even believe in doctors, can even get express ways that are paved correctly or bulk pickup for your trash....

Miss me with that pay attention sh*t bro, i've been paying attention for 27 years that's how im able to see through this bullsh*t game they are playing with us all.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 240ka said:
 240ka said:

This is some dumb a.ss sh*t right here. Who the fu*k wrote this none sense
Smilies it figures, but the voters are the "smart, involved" people this fu*king world sucks
 5 years ago '04        #120
space
space
Oh and something I REALLY can't figure out is... Why in the fu*k are we all giving up 33% of our income in taxes? But yet and still the govt. stays "broke in debt" the govt. is broke but yet it looks down or rather ignores the citizens who suffer the same fate. None of it makes any sense at all, but we are being sold a moral dilemma a social obligation.

fu*k out of here with this non-sense.

Oh and voting for one party without knowledge of their ACTUAL track record just taking their word for it shows how engaged we really are. But if voting makes you feel more American and makes you feel in the loop more power, sounds like peer pressure to me.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 08-28-2012 at 08:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago