Kendrick Lamar Says He Won’t Vote & The President Doesn’t Have Power

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
222 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 kidd247 said:
LoL @ people thinking our votes actually matter..

In that case.. how did Bush pull off a 2nd term when he OBVIOUSLY didn't win the "votes" and what happened to Florida?? Yeah, we're part of the U.S.A right?

If by some miracle amongst miracles, people actually woke up and NO ONE voted.. do you honestly think a president wouldn't be appointed anyway? and who do you think would appoint this president?

Don't let these singers/rappers and media outlets lead you into thinking that voting is the "cool" thing to do, they get paid for that. Sure, it's nice to think your political opinion matters, but let's be realistic.

And by no means am I saying DON'T go vote.. If doing so helps you sleep at night, by all means..
truth.
 5 years ago '04        #82
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 1000bluntz said:
Quit crying and acting as if Obama is getting unjust blame placed on his shoulders. Remember what he ran on? Remember all the sh*t he PROMISED? He hasn't done a goddamn thing but drag us down further than we already were. The rest of the world is laughing at our country now because they think we're fu*king weak a.ss bi*ches and it starts at the top, don't act as if he doesn't deserve this blame because any President with his record should be fu*king laughed at and banned from running a second term. It's funny how his new campaign is all personal attacks against the other f*ggot running for office. Some of you fu*ks needs to think for yourselves instead of letting NBC or whatever do it for you.
you know the president can't do shyt without the support and backing of congress right...his congress is majority republican...you're another one who a.ssumes...like someone else said a simple civics class could explain it...you wanna really place blame...blame your local representatives or the republicans who've stated over and over again that they're on a mission the make obama a 1 term president

also, at the end of the day he's a figurehead, a puppet...
 08-27-2012, 04:39 PM         #83
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatdaddy said:
i guess you have all the "facts"....good luck with that
evidence is on my side...the fu*k I need luck for....?
 08-27-2012, 04:40 PM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
This is what they rely on though, people remaining silent and doing nothing about it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
 08-27-2012, 04:42 PM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Quit crying and acting as if Obama is getting unjust blame placed on his shoulders. Remember what he ran on? Remember all the sh*t he PROMISED? He hasn't done a goddamn thing but drag us down further than we already were. The rest of the world is laughing at our country now because they think we're fu*king weak a.ss bi*ches and it starts at the top, don't act as if he doesn't deserve this blame because any President with his record should be fu*king laughed at and banned from running a second term. It's funny how his new campaign is all personal attacks against the other f*ggot running for office. Some of you fu*ks needs to think for yourselves instead of letting NBC or whatever do it for you.
 08-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #86
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Based Carlin It's called the american dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

USA land of Two party dictatorship

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.'"
"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
USA USA USA!!! AMERICA fu*k YEAH!!!
 5 years ago '06        #87
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 2676 2676
You humans wouldn't know what to do with the truth.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Left Hook said:

You're so ignorant. Lived anywhere else? Sorry, not everyone's jealous of the U.S. The rich-poor gap in America is appalling. I would never want to live there just because of the fact that my country offers a lot more in terms of natural amenities, a more stable government and a legal system not in shambles. No offense to the U.S., of course, since you guys have the best universities in the world and are pretty much class-leading in almost everything technology. I just wouldn't want to live there.

Perfectly happy with this beach being right in front of my house every day I wake up:

[pic - click to view]

Exactly.

I dont understand how we(Americans) never leave our yard, or educated ourselves or foreign cultures, customs, govt... But yet we know we are living in the best place on Earth
 5 years ago '11        #89
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,334 | Props total: 8477 8477
 Shakezula714 said:

Based Carlin It's called the american dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

USA land of Two party dictatorship

USA USA USA!!! AMERICA fu*k YEAH!!!
 08-27-2012, 06:49 PM         #90
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatdaddy said:
getting enough people to actually take what you got seriously.

til then, yeah, good luck
fu*k you talkin' about? just take your L & keep it movin'
 5 years ago '04        #91
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Hey why did we hang Sadaam again? Just wondering, oh my bad I forgot if the media or entertainment isn't forcing something down our throats we act like things never happened or don't exist.
 5 years ago '11        #92
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
kendrick my n*gga but thats dumb
you should at least vote for your district and senators thats the important sh*t fu*k the president
the house and senate the real president

and people died for some of yall to vote so you should do it anyway out of gratitude
 5 years ago '04        #93
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 megalomaniacal said:
kendrick my n*gga but thats dumb
you should at least vote for your district and senators thats the important sh*t fu*k the president
the house and senate the real president

and people died for some of yall to vote so you should do it anyway out of gratitude
sound like parrots man, none of you f*ggots even know what ur talkin about when u say this
 5 years ago '11        #94
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 12554 12554
there is no difference between romney and obama.
 08-27-2012, 09:24 PM         #95
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what's funny? I wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick is told to perform at a Get Out the Vote rally.
 5 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I love when all these people come up with all these conspiracies and know nothing about politics..."The president is a puppet"..."He has no power"....etc.

Yet when a really terrible president comes along and sends us into a new war you complain. Well your bi*ch a.ss didn't vote...so stfu. Only people that vote can complain about what does or doesn't happen in this country

Besides...the country would be better served if people actually paid more attention to the elections of congressmen and senators
 5 years ago '10        #97
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 1000bluntz said:
He said over and over that it may not take one term

You anti-Obama stans and the idiots who never truly paid attention to his words...only hearing what you wanted to hear...just refused to believe that. And quite frankly...compared to most presidents...he's done pretty well. You can even look at the unemployment rates for past presidents and how they decreased over the years...and you won't notice a drastic difference

How much research did you do before coming to your conclusion? I swear...Boxden is full of people with opinions but no research or education to back it up
 5 years ago '07        #98
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
all I have to say is that I will never refuse tovote or take for granted my right to vote when people died for us to have this right. All you are doing is sh*tting on everything they fought for.

You young n*ggas can try and sound all righteous and sh*t but you dont and neither does Kendrick
 08-27-2012, 10:28 PM         #99
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
all I have to say is that I will never refuse tovote or take for granted my right to vote when people died for us to have this right. All you are doing is sh*tting on everything they fought for.

You young n*ggas can try and sound all righteous and sh*t but you dont and neither does Kendrick
this is not what Our ancestors died for...but from our blink of life perspectives, we may stop our understanding at that level, thinking that's where freedom resides. What you and i have witnessed in Our near past is just Us dying for false illusions that were placed there to derail You/me from Truth.

man-made rights=lies, diversions & division

God given rights=Truth, Life, Love

if you are just looking to flex your man-made rights...You haven't even reached the mountain of Truth to begin to climb! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM         #100
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created."
talk to 'em...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy