Kendrick Lamar Says He Won’t Vote & The President Doesn’t Have Power

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 10:49 AM         #61
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
because the election is a fraud.
always has been always will be.
 08-27-2012, 10:49 AM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xavion2004 said:
Yeah dude tripping. Not only does the President have power. Dumbasses like dont realize that they vote for more than the President, you're voting for his support while he is in office. (Hence the reason Obama struggled as much as he did. Democratic President & Republican Congress aint a good mix.)

So not only do you need to get out and vote, you need to vote for more than just the president. Judges, Sheriffs, Senate, House, etc. are all up for re-election
you don't get it......by voting you're perpetuating a fraud...it's a fixed f!ght...your vote has no power.
 08-27-2012, 10:59 AM         #63
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
The people who have the power are not the people running for office. Wake up homie
why is it so difficult for ppl to grasp this tho?

these idiots over here really thinking Obama & Bush were shot callers...
 08-27-2012, 11:04 AM         #64
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
What?!?!?! What country is better in your opinion?

America is this world's NY. Everybody hates on us because this is the only place they want to be at.
nobody wants to be in NY

5 years ago '10        #65
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
this interview was awesome wish it went on for 1 hour
 08-27-2012, 11:23 AM         #66
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
nobody wants to be in NY

Especially Lil' Wayne.
 08-27-2012, 11:53 AM         #67
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatdaddy said:
there are problems with our election process...but if our political system is fail its only cuz the people have given up their political vigilance and believe in simple minded sh*t like the Illuminati...does the Illuminati control the county commission too? GTFO
there's not a thing simple minded about the Illuminati,in fact that's about as complex as it gets hence why morons like you still don't understand it.

acting like the sh*t is a fairy tale...you do know there's a paper trail leading from this guy
[pic - click to view]

to these ppl right?
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #68
A E 1 heat pts
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
Everything would change if actually good willed and honest people stepped up for all the politic jobs instead of complaining that the government is corrupted

We 2 lazy tho
 5 years ago '04        #69
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 norcal925 said:
He's right though.

I was just talking about this the other day, constantly worrying about the illuminati and all that sh*t is pointless whether its true or not, just keep working while looking out for yourself and the people you trust.
 08-27-2012, 12:21 PM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatdaddy said:
....u sound like one of david ick f*gs....
and you sound like a f*ggot that's clueless....
 5 years ago '04        #71
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
LoL @ people thinking our votes actually matter..

In that case.. how did Bush pull off a 2nd term when he OBVIOUSLY didn't win the "votes" and what happened to Florida?? Yeah, we're part of the U.S.A right?

If by some miracle amongst miracles, people actually woke up and NO ONE voted.. do you honestly think a president wouldn't be appointed anyway? and who do you think would appoint this president?

Don't let these singers/rappers and media outlets lead you into thinking that voting is the "cool" thing to do, they get paid for that. Sure, it's nice to think your political opinion matters, but let's be realistic.

And by no means am I saying DON'T go vote.. If doing so helps you sleep at night, by all means..
 08-27-2012, 12:36 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
LoL @ people thinking our votes actually matter..

In that case.. how did Bush pull off a 2nd term when he OBVIOUSLY didn't win the "votes" and what happened to Florida?? Yeah, we're part of the U.S.A right?

If by some miracle amongst miracles, people actually woke up and NO ONE voted.. do you honestly think a president wouldn't be appointed anyway? and who do you think would appoint this president?

Don't let these singers/rappers and media outlets lead you into thinking that voting is the "cool" thing to do, they get paid for that. Sure, it's nice to think your political opinion matters, but let's be realistic.

And by no means am I saying DON'T go vote.. If doing so helps you sleep at night, by all means..
 5 years ago '05        #73
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Mariah Carey said:

Give it a rest with the fu*kin Ron Paul racist bullsh*t. Everyone is racist its a matter of how racist you really are.
Lets be real this is 2012 there is white people and white trash just like there is black people and there is ******s. The ignorant jerkoff person of that particular race follows with the name.
So sick of people crying racism in this day and age. Of course there is racism there always will be.
Not one person on this whole site is guilt free of saying a racist comment or thinking a racist comment in there life. Ron Paul has the countries best interest in mind. Just because he doesnt like "******s" which there are still plenty of in this country doesnt make him a bad dude. I dont like ******s or spics or white trash honkeys either. There is a difference.
 08-27-2012, 01:36 PM         #74
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fatdaddy said:
yeah, i should give up on the democratic process cuz of some image tricky that make people look like lizards.

you win

I don't fu*k wit David Icke...if you want to debate David Icke then hit him up.. @david!cke

regardless of his views that doesn't change the fact that you're a clueless idiot that has no idea how the geo political arena or the military industrial complex works...
 08-27-2012, 02:00 PM         #75
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing like stupid black people
 08-27-2012, 02:12 PM         #76
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EA5ER1 said:
real spit i stopped worrying about all that illuminati sh*t years ago. just tryna live my life and do right now. no point in stressin' about sumthin' that u kan't even change
This is what they rely on though, people remaining silent and doing nothing about it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
 5 years ago '11        #77
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
They do nothing but lie to get into office, and when they get in there, they don't do sh*t.

Secret Societies, ohhhhhh.
 5 years ago '04        #78
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11347 11347
 norcal925 said:
Pretty much, it's sad because at this point everyone just blames each other.

I remember saying when Obama got elected that he's not gonna be able to fix everything, that's not possible in that short amount of time and that at the end of his term everyone is gonna blame him for everything and that's already started.
Quit crying and acting as if Obama is getting unjust blame placed on his shoulders. Remember what he ran on? Remember all the sh*t he PROMISED? He hasn't done a goddamn thing but drag us down further than we already were. The rest of the world is laughing at our country now because they think we're fu*king weak a.ss bi*ches and it starts at the top, don't act as if he doesn't deserve this blame because any President with his record should be fu*king laughed at and banned from running a second term. It's funny how his new campaign is all personal attacks against the other f*ggot running for office. Some of you fu*ks needs to think for yourselves instead of letting NBC or whatever do it for you.
 5 years ago '05        #79
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Oddly enough, he sounds much smarter when he raps
 5 years ago '06        #80
t76 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 223 223
 240ka said:
any n*gga that says hes not going to vote losses cred in my eyes when people fought and died for us to vote and what President actually has power? And I thought he doesnt smoke
Word! I agree with you fam! I guess he never heard of "checks and balances". It has been around since the government has been established. It k!lls me how all these folks never vote but will be the first one's complaining about how things are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy