most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
real spit i stopped worrying about all that illuminati sh*t years ago. just tryna live my life and do right now. no point in stressin' about sumthin' that u kan't even change
 08-27-2012, 02:39 AM         #42
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We got another Lupe. Can't wait to see Kendrick blow up by being on O'Reilly
 5 years ago '10        #43
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
A general ed political science class would easily display the lack of power in the Presidential position..
 08-27-2012, 02:46 AM         #44
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EA5ER1 said:
real spit i stopped worrying about all that illuminati sh*t years ago. just tryna live my life and do right now. no point in stressin' about sumthin' that u kan't even change
Same here bro just living my life. I have a daughter now and I'm just making sure she is taking care of to the fullest. But I keep my eye out on everything bx keeps me posted. Anything can happen have to be optimistic
 5 years ago '06        #45
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2666 2666
He's right..

smart human.
 08-27-2012, 03:20 AM         #46
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #47
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 dlettern said:
What?!?!?! What country is better in your opinion?

America is this world's NY. Everybody hates on us because this is the only place they want to be at.
fu*king idiot...
 5 years ago '06        #48
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
He's not lying about this here. The president doesn't have power like people think he does. And yes they are puppets. Big corporations control the United States government and the world.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 davon4204 said:
He's not lying about this here. The president doesn't have power like people think he does. And yes they are puppets. Big corporations control the United States government and the world.
And money and the flow of money controls corporations. And banks (more importantly central banks) control the money supply.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #50
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '11        #51
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3850 3850
 240ka said:
any n*gga that says hes not going to vote losses cred in my eyes when people fought and died for us to vote and what President actually has power? And I thought he doesnt smoke
No sir, they fought so we could be equal and have the same choices as everyone else. Now we have the choice to vote or not.

Agrees with Kendrick.
 08-27-2012, 07:08 AM         #52
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Ron Paul? That racist chump is the worst!

Let's not start this sh*t again
 5 years ago '05        #53
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 dlettern said:

America is this world's NY. Everybody hates on us because this is the only place they want to be at.
n*gga canada sh*ts on amerikkka simply for the fact of giving the people free medical

americans are so fu*king stupid its pathetic. no one does their job. the educational system is a joke. half of these countries are ahead of us by a decade especially in technology and education.

the only history amerikkka has is going to war..9/11...okc bombing..slavery...sh*tting on the native americans. fu*king country is a joke.

even the food is stolen from other countries...hamburgers, hot dogs etc

n*gga fu*k amerikkka
 5 years ago '05        #54
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
for the most part he right, it dont matter who in office..

but cmon now... voting aint even hard to do.. mutha fu*kas just be trying to make excuses for being lazy and sh*t...

just go out and vote for the black man.. and call it day...

shiiieeeeet... i do it just to make racist mutha fukas mad...
 08-27-2012, 07:27 AM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

but cmon now... voting aint even hard to do.. mutha fu*kas just be trying to make excuses for being lazy and sh*t...

just go out and vote for the black man.. and call it day...

shiiieeeeet... i do it just to make racist mutha fukas mad...

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...what the hell is the point of going out to vote for Obama when he's gonna do what Romney plans to do anyway...?
 5 years ago '05        #56
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Michael_Moore said:

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...what the hell is the point of going out to vote for Obama when he's gonna do what Romney plans to do anyway...?
...because the message being sent that n*ggas actually care... its a fu*kin vote n*gga.. ITS NOT HARD

but you will sit on your a.ss and be lazy.. and make up some dumb a.ss conspiracy theory to back up the fact that you just lazy...

c'mon dumb n*gga.. im sure you understand the power of the message being sent that THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK..

at the end of the day.. you just the type of bi*ch n*gga that want somebody to blame on sh*t.. if the president dont matter.. i rather it be a black one.. cuz i know how to play this game in america.. and use my brotherly image to help my pursuit of happiness..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 08-27-2012 at 07:44 AM..
 08-27-2012, 09:17 AM         #57
Lo 546  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:

Everybody wants to be in NY?

No disrespect but New York smells like sh*t aaaand I would take Cali Or Miami over NY anyday...Ima need you to get out your state a lil more bruh bruh
 08-27-2012, 09:50 AM         #58
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is it that some of you don't understand when it comes to education, healthcare, investment in infra structure???

At least the DEMS platform includes money for these essential things, unlike REPUBS who want to cut funding for all of the above.

I know if I have healthcare my life will be better. I know if I'm able to further my education I'll be better. No, not the same. Obviously would be better. If I can drive across the bridge without it breaking and me falling to my death I will be better off.

But no the choice is the same, GTFO.

I don't disagree with the sentiment totally, and I think the two-party system does generally tend to force the issues to the middle of the spectrum somewhere, where you see the gridlock everyone hates to see, which gives the impression that nothing is happening.

But there is also a clear choice to be made that will effect our economic condition as individuals greatly. We have a right as a people in our democracy to work collectively in obtaining our essential services. We shouldn't allow private enterprise to run our lives.

You wanna talk about Illuminati or some sh*t, but Illuminati, if anything, would be the private entities, the same one's who would be strengthened by right-wing policy.
 5 years ago '07        #59
Xavion2004 
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
 240ka said:
any n*gga that says hes not going to vote losses cred in my eyes when people fought and died for us to vote and what President actually has power? And I thought he doesnt smoke
Yeah dude tripping. Not only does the President have power. Dumbasses like dont realize that they vote for more than the President, you're voting for his support while he is in office. (Hence the reason Obama struggled as much as he did. Democratic President & Republican Congress aint a good mix.)

So not only do you need to get out and vote, you need to vote for more than just the president. Judges, Sheriffs, Senate, House, etc. are all up for re-election
 08-27-2012, 10:47 AM         #60
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
...because the message being sent that n*ggas actually care... its a fu*kin vote n*gga.. ITS NOT HARD

but you will sit on your a.ss and be lazy.. and make up some dumb a.ss conspiracy theory to back up the fact that you just lazy...

c'mon dumb n*gga.. im sure you understand the power of the message being sent that THE PRESIDENT IS BLACK..

at the end of the day.. you just the type of bi*ch n*gga that want somebody to blame on sh*t.. if the president dont matter.. i rather it be a black one.. cuz i know how to play this game in america.. and use my brotherly image to help my pursuit of happiness..
clearly bumpin all that Lil B has obliterated any bit of decent logic that was ever in that head of yours[not that there was ever any to begin with]...so basically you're saying..."fu*k if Obama is Bush with a tan,if im gonna get screwed over it might as well be by someone with the same complexion as me"...yeah you're clearly a bright guy

its dumb muthafu*kas like you that enable Obama and the elite & give them a clear pathway to screw over myself & everyone else that knows how the political arena actually works...they[federal reserve] bank on idiots like you to vote & keep their charade up,morons like you are part of the problem..

I don't expect you to understand how the geo political landscape works anyways..it's like I always say who a person listens to musically is a clear reflection of who they are intellectually & well you listen to Lil B so yeah leave the political discussions to those of us in the know & stick to doing what you do best "cooking" & calling yourself a pretty bi*ch & a princess not to mention bumping your "i'm gay" album" you bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy