Rick Ross visits Guyana

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
You know you own somebody's mind when instead of them "ignoring" you 100% like a normal person they feel the need to drop their posts with your screen-name in it telling you they're ignoring you.

Like an angry woman who gives you the silent treatment but walks in front of the T.V. with nothing but some panties on while you watching the Football game.

Rozay need to hit Brazil.
Go take care off ur family if u have one old man. Its just the internet, not that serious.
 08-27-2012, 12:28 PM         #82
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Go take care off ur family if u have one old man. Its just the internet, not that serious.
I'm an old man in a rocking-chair blogging on a rap forum.
You are a young man with all the luxury of youth blogging on a rap forum....damn homie.

Why ain't you on a social network like Twitter or Facebook were the normal young sociable people are interacting and enjoying their youth?

You might be 65 or 16 and no one would ever know because you ain't stupid enough to reveal your true identity and risk exposing to the world what you truly are.
 5 years ago '10        #83
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm an old man in a rocking-chair blogging on a rap forum.
You are a young man with all the luxury of youth blogging on a rap forum....damn homie.

Why ain't you on a social network like Twitter or Facebook were the normal young sociable people are interacting and enjoying their youth?

You might be 65 or 16 and no one would ever know because you ain't stupid enough to reveal your true identity and risk exposing to the world what you truly are.
Once again its just a forum not that serious, why do I have to give my identity on here. I am on social networks interacting with my family and friends.
 08-27-2012, 12:43 PM         #84
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Once again its just a forum not that serious, why do I have to give my identity on here. I am on social networks interacting with my family and friends.
You don't have family or friends or else you wouldn't feel the need to mention my family, if it wasn't that serious then you wouldnt be personally addressing me with off topic bullsh*t that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

50-Cent fans from the U.K. are just awkward, no wonder his rap career is in the toilet.
 5 years ago '04        #85
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 Pleasure Boy said:
Theres absolutely nothing you can say about Pac that he tried to hide everyone knew he went to School Of Arts he said it himself, Pac had the realest background ever and was exposed to some fucckin real problems that we still see today... Do you even know how many fucckin politicians wanted Pac dead coz he was dropping to much knowledge about white america back then. Black panther parents, drug dealer step dad, single mom, charged for r*pe with no fucckin evidence, Pac wasnt perfect but he faced to much real sh*t
All true but the sad part is most don't love Pac for any of this. They love him for Thug Life and his Suge Knight hate inspired music and not his classic joints (Me Against the World and all albums before that).
 5 years ago '12        #86
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,128 | Props total: 11392 11392
 Dos-effect said:
So big a lyrical genius who has been crowned as the GOAT by damn near every artist is the game, but Ross in your eyes is better? How you came to this conclussion I dont care.........I just need to ask what do you hear when you hear music.......you dont have to like Big but to say Ross is better...........you on that bullsh*t.......
Ross gets alot of love from his peers too, but when people bring that up, yall just dismiss it. Like I said, Big is an all time great, thats all I can say, just not my type of rapper.

@grafted, thats cool that Ross goes out of his way to connect with the people, and like you said, not just pandering to Europe. He pisses on europeans, you can call it pr0n.
 5 years ago '12        #87
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15733 15733
 Pleasure Boy said:
Theres absolutely nothing you can say about Pac that he tried to hide everyone knew he went to School Of Arts he said it himself, Pac had the realest background ever and was exposed to some fucckin real problems that we still see today... Do you even know how many fucckin politicians wanted Pac dead coz he was dropping to much knowledge about white america back then. Black panther parents, drug dealer step dad, single mom, charged for r*pe with no fucckin evidence, Pac wasnt perfect but he faced to much real sh*t

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #88
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

Bruh i grew coast to coast during that era and as good as BIG was (love his music btw) it seems like guys in the northeast and NY tend to overinflate his signifigance to rap and ignore the fact that HE WAS heavily influenced by PAC.

Pac was by far the hottest/revered and hating on n*gga in the country at the time. Only people that spoke his name on wax while he was breathing was little n*ggaz at that time or they took the nas jay big rout and would never directly address him.
Only n*ggaz who would say fu*k pac was real street cats with real street ties ready to deal with the backlash...funny how pac been pulled jimmy henchman sh*tch card and years later he was exposed.

Big jocked alot of pacs style and real talk versace shirts etc...alot of other rappers did too but that reality...if big was never caught in the tupac beef and subsequent deaths of both and big would have just died with pac beef he would have been legendary and remembered above big pun and big L but on a similar level and not in the top 5 ever conversation realistically
 5 years ago '04        #89
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
Kinda sounds fair for somebody who has made money from the detention of real criminals and impersonating one. He still aint better than BIGGIE on the mic.

[video - click to view]

08-27-2012, 02:14 PM         #90
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nigeria now this

whats next, congo? somalia?
 5 years ago '10        #91
ElevateOne 60 heat pts60
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Nickel said:
big ups to him for visiting the native land...GT Stand up
you know Guyana is in South America, right
 5 years ago '11        #92
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 44wade said:
do they?

Never noticed. I dont like Big because I thought he was a fake a.ss rapper, who didnt live the life he was rapping about. My favorite is/was 2pac, so I got caught up in that a little bit, and being from Florida, some of Bigs content wasnt for me.

Dont get me wrong, Bigs commercial hits were fire, Big Poppa, Juicy, One More chance, but I dont think he is some fu*kin musical genius, who cant ever be duplicated.

i cant believe this n*gga just said this sht ..big was fake but ross aint ..not because he was a CO..but the fact he lied about it...stole a n*gga identity and refuses to give it back..then disrespect the man at that.. but big if fake?..yall say alot of rappers use peoples names but none of those people are asking the artist to stop like the real ross is..

and i dont hate rozay but this sht is ridiculous
 5 years ago '12        #93
yute from KGN 21 heat pts21
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45
 norcal925 said:
Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie
coming from the dude with drake in the avi...ya ok

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #94
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 yute from KGN said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas cant read
 08-27-2012, 03:54 PM         #95
SLICKSTARR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People getting stupider by the minute, Ross better than B.I.G?
GTFO, i guaranty that dude only knows the Hypnotize chorus
 5 years ago '09        #96
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4577 4577
 Dos-effect said:
So big a lyrical genius who has been crowned as the GOAT by damn near every artist is the game, but Ross in your eyes is better? How you came to this conclussion I dont care.........I just need to ask what do you hear when you hear music.......you dont have to like Big but to say Ross is better...........you on that bullsh*t.......
Ight BIG is better then Ross to say otherwise is stupid as f*ck. but i aint buyin that BIG was a lyrical genius. Pun, L, Nas, Jay, Em, Black Thought, n many more were betta then BIG lyrically.

if yall didnt see the simplicity in Biggie rhymes in suicidal thoughts, respect, n hell even Juicy n sh*t. all of em are great songs dont get me wrong homie, but i cant understand why n*ggas think BIG is some lyrical genius. he had wordplay and told stories in a way other n*ggas couldnt, and hes top 2 DOA in my opinion but i never seen BIG as a supreme lyricist
 5 years ago '11        #97
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1202 1202
 yute from KGN said:

[pic - click to view]

Apparently you can't read.
 5 years ago '09        #98
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 44wade said:
Big=most over rated rapper of all time.
big = a real dude from the streets

ross = a cop pretending to be someone who he is not.

and the winner is...................

Biggie
 5 years ago '09        #99
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
"Got a shotty by the shower if you wanna shoot me while Im sh*ttin" >>>>> Officer Rickys career
 5 years ago '11        #100
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,751 | Props total: 4949 4949
band wagoneers ( Whoever HOT , you on it ) .... BIGGIE ALL DAY
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy