Rick Ross visits Guyana

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
You do realize Pac went to the top school for performing arts in Baltimore with Jada Pinkett? You do realize Big was from one of the roughest areas in NY (Bed Stuy). And you do realize hardly any rapper is/was a drug kingpin and left that to rap.

I don't know what part of Bigs lyrics were "fake" when the dude talked about selling sacks on the corner and taking lunch money. But to each his own. Ross has gotten way better as a rapper and he's definitely hot now but he hasn't had one album out that is better than Bigs worst album (not no posthumous sh*t either).
 5 years ago '04        #62
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
I love Ross music right now but saying he's better than Big is like saying LeBron is better than Jordan because he finally got nice this year and lived up to his potential.

Ross been sub par for a while but he's finally rapping up to his potential and standing his own on tracks with hip hop giants.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
gt reppin...bigups
 5 years ago '12        #64
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Tikyle2 said:
You do realize Pac went to the top school for performing arts in Baltimore with Jada Pinkett? You do realize Big was from one of the roughest areas in NY (Bed Stuy). And you do realize hardly any rapper is/was a drug kingpin and left that to rap.

I don't know what part of Bigs lyrics were "fake" when the dude talked about selling sacks on the corner and taking lunch money. But to each his own. Ross has gotten way better as a rapper and he's definitely hot now but he hasn't had one album out that is better than Bigs worst album (not no posthumous sh*t either).
Theres absolutely nothing you can say about Pac that he tried to hide everyone knew he went to School Of Arts he said it himself, Pac had the realest background ever and was exposed to some fucckin real problems that we still see today... Do you even know how many fucckin politicians wanted Pac dead coz he was dropping to much knowledge about white america back then. Black panther parents, drug dealer step dad, single mom, charged for r*pe with no fucckin evidence, Pac wasnt perfect but he faced to much real sh*t
 08-27-2012, 08:39 AM         #65
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Theres absolutely nothing you can say about Pac that he tried to hide everyone knew he went to School Of Arts he said it himself, Pac had the realest background ever and was exposed to some fucckin real problems that we still see today... Do you even know how many fucckin politicians wanted Pac dead coz he was dropping to much knowledge about white america back then. Black panther parents, drug dealer step dad, single mom, charged for r*pe with no fucckin evidence, Pac wasnt perfect but he faced to much real sh*t

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #66
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11275 11275
 Tikyle2 said:

the whole KONY, Frank White, kingpin, Poppa persona, was what I talking about.

Pac was born in prison, son of Black Panthers, the dude lived a million lives, and was everyone balled into one.

Ross got like 300-400 songs, Big has maybe 50. Its a stupid argument, Big is a legend, and no one is going to give Ross his due.

Im cool with Ross being hot right now, I dont care if people view him as a legendary rapper. At some point people are gonna give this era its due. Guys like Jeezy, Ross, and TI will all go down at some point.
 5 years ago '12        #67
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11275 11275
 Pleasure Boy said:
 5 years ago '12        #68
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Rozay getting mad love at my mother land. GT massive reppin'.
 08-27-2012, 09:08 AM         #69
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anti-sm bump
 5 years ago '08        #70
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17123 17123
norcal925 with that smooth tactic, then pulled the rug from under that Roberts bi*ch stan

stupid fu*k follows by saying some sh*t about a guy Roberts Idolizes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #71
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
I'd be cool if Ross would actually rap about giving back and being charitable instead of constantly talking about coc@ine all the damn time
 5 years ago '11        #72
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Tha754kid said:
He is as good as BIG was imo. Seriously, the only n*ggas I see proclaiming BIG as the greatest is yall NY n*ggas. I'm not saying he sucks, but he WAY overrated.
I'm from cali though...
 5 years ago '11        #73
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Dee352 said:
LOL n*ggas can't read look below the avi

44wade said:
see, this is where opinions go fu*ked up.

Ross aint in the same league as Waka.

Ross can flat out rap, yall just dont wanna give credit.

Big is a legend, no doubt, but I personally didnt like Big, not my style. Dont know why people have a problem believing not everybody likes Big.

Here we go with this bs.
You make it sound like i have something against Ross, he's an average rapper, get over it.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Are these Ross stans really saying Ross is better than Big

fu*king f*ggots...
 5 years ago '06        #75
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 8776 8776
 ogghosttrain said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #76
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
at thinking Ross > B.I.G.

Only on Boxden.
 08-27-2012, 11:08 AM         #77
gemini360 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A im tyrn to Find the JukeBox how do I get on der.. I just cant find da shyt
 08-27-2012, 11:11 AM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Big=most over rated rapper of all time.
So big a lyrical genius who has been crowned as the GOAT by damn near every artist is the game, but Ross in your eyes is better? How you came to this conclussion I dont care.........I just need to ask what do you hear when you hear music.......you dont have to like Big but to say Ross is better...........you on that bullsh*t.......
 08-27-2012, 12:06 PM         #79
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow y'all let these troll-whites ruin the thread and go all the way to the left with it.

It's good to see artists like Rozay showing love to our family in the Afrikan Diaspora in an era were most artists are pandering to Europeons and Europe.

If you prefer Rozay's music over Biggies music I can't knock you it's your taste and preference.

I always see people outside our community and culture put Emenim in their Top 5 and exclude Rakim but I don't throw a hissy fit like some bi*ch that's gonna turn red and pull her blonde hair out in anger.

When you have a platform like Rozay you don't have to go in the trenches and rub shoulders with the people but whenever he's around our extended family in foreign countries he touches the people.
 08-27-2012, 12:14 PM         #80
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know you own somebody's mind when instead of them "ignoring" you 100% like a normal person they feel the need to drop their posts with your screen-name in it telling you they're ignoring you.

Like an angry woman who gives you the silent treatment but walks in front of the T.V. with nothing but some panties on while you watching the Football game.

Rozay need to hit Brazil.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago