Rick Ross visits Guyana

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 06:10 AM         #41
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
What LOL?
Jus sayin fu*k them 3 fools..
 5 years ago '12        #42
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
The difference between Ross and Big is this, BIG died 15years ago and people still remember who he is and still miss him, if Ross die tomorrow... Well, then i guess another fat n*gga bites the dust, he'll be missed for a very short while and forgotten, Ross have made no timeless music and BIG is not even in my top 5... But the music that BIG made changed the game, Pac was always my number 1 i jus always like how he spoke his mind on sh*t (thats why i support 50)... Ross is a cartoon character and i dont support clowns... By the way is Ross anywhere near gold yet?

And like someone said already, they come from 2 different era's... The one came from an Era of real gangsta rappers, the other one came from an era of made up ones... YOU DO THE MATH
 08-27-2012, 06:14 AM         #43
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-27-2012, 07:11 AM         #44
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Big is overrated...

And i even old folks tell me Ross remind them of BIG...

It's simply just UNFAIR to compare Ross to BIG..

But let be real.. If it wasnt for PAC big wouldn't be as over rated.. And he wouldn't be dead.. And we could all admit Ross IS better than big..

But Becuase he dead it not okay to say that...
its not okay to say it because rick ross is an average a.ss rapper like 95% of rappers. i put rick ross in the same league as waka flocka. theres nothing special about him at all. dude knows nothing about rhyme patterns/styles. he spits the same way every song. biggie had styles. go listen to some big and learn something.
 08-27-2012, 07:14 AM         #45
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
And like someone said already, they come from 2 different era's... The one came from an Era of real/gangsta rappers, the other one came from an era that dont know sh*t about real/gangsta rappers... YOU DO THE MATH
*fixed
*agreed
 08-27-2012, 07:17 AM         #46
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
He is as good as BIG was imo. Seriously, the only n*ggas I see proclaiming BIG as the greatest is yall NY n*ggas. I'm not saying he sucks, but he WAY overrated.
n*gga eat a d!ck. Ross will NEVER BE AS good as no fu*kin B.I.G.
 5 years ago '12        #47
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11397 11397
 youduglas said:
its not okay to say it because rick ross is an average a.ss rapper like 95% of rappers. i put rick ross in the same league as waka flocka. theres nothing special about him at all. dude knows nothing about rhyme patterns/styles. he spits the same way every song. biggie had styles. go listen to some big and learn something.
see, this is where opinions go fu*ked up.

Ross aint in the same league as Waka.

Ross can flat out rap, yall just dont wanna give credit.

Big is a legend, no doubt, but I personally didnt like Big, not my style. Dont know why people have a problem believing not everybody likes Big.
 5 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6475 6475
like i said before. why do so many ross fans dislike big?
 5 years ago '05        #49
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9787 9787
thats my country
 5 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 norcal925 said:
k!ll yourself if you really believe that
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
space
 justinjones said:
like i said before. why do so many ross fans dislike big?
do they?

Never noticed. I dont like Big because I thought he was a fake a.ss rapper, who didnt live the life he was rapping about. My favorite is/was 2pac, so I got caught up in that a little bit, and being from Florida, some of Bigs content wasnt for me.

Dont get me wrong, Bigs commercial hits were fire, Big Poppa, Juicy, One More chance, but I dont think he is some fu*kin musical genius, who cant ever be duplicated.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 norcal925 said:
Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie
I hope this was sarcasm.

44wade said:
Realest sh*t you ever wrote.
Pump your brakes!
 5 years ago '04        #53
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
 44wade said:
Big=most over rated rapper of all time.
Dude just dropped the most retarded comment on boxden this year. can we all just take a moment to
 5 years ago '04        #54
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 44wade said:
Dont get me wrong, Bigs commercial hits were fire, Big Poppa, Juicy, One More chance, but I dont think he is some fu*kin musical genius, who cant ever be duplicated.
I get your Pac biased but Bigs lyrics and word play still haven't been duplicated to this day. He was a much better lyricist than Pac. Pac was just a street poet and connected with the people more.

"Everyday Struggle"
Then I got the phone call
It couldn't hit me harder
We got infiltrated
Like Nino at the Carter
I heard Tec got murdered in a town I've never heard of
By some bi*ch named Alberta over nickel-plated burners
And my bi*ch swear to God she won't snitch
I told her where she hit the bricks I'll make the hooker rich
Conspiracy she'll be home in three
Until them I look out for the home family
A true G, that's me blowing like a bubble
In the everyday struggle"
 08-27-2012, 08:06 AM         #55
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
do they?

Never noticed. I dont like Big because I thought he was a fake a.ss rapper, who didnt live the life he was rapping about. My favorite is/was 2pac, so I got caught up in that a little bit, and being from Florida, some of Bigs content wasnt for me.

08-27-2012, 08:11 AM         #56
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EJbass said:
Dude just dropped the most retarded comment on boxden this year. can we all just take a moment to
WAIT...

I dont like Big because I thought he was a fake a.ss rapper, who didnt live the life he was rapping about.
Thats the number 1 most retarded comment on bx....This dude loves officer ricky and he says that
 5 years ago '12        #57
space
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
I get your Pac biased but Bigs lyrics and word play still haven't been duplicated to this day. He was a much better lyricist than Pac. Pac was just a street poet and connected with the people more.

"Everyday Struggle"
Then I got the phone call
It couldn't hit me harder
We got infiltrated
Like Nino at the Carter
I heard Tec got murdered in a town I've never heard of
By some bi*ch named Alberta over nickel-plated burners
And my bi*ch swear to God she won't snitch
I told her where she hit the bricks I'll make the hooker rich
Conspiracy she'll be home in three
Until them I look out for the home family
A true G, that's me blowing like a bubble
In the everyday struggle"
I was for real Pac biased, but that was my mentality back then. I felt Pac alot more, Big was just rhyming words, but Pac was actually saying sh*t.

Im not saying cant rap, because obviously I got over the whole Big/Pac thing, Big is a legend, and he can rap excellent also, I still recognize he is a top 5-7 rapper of all time.

But again, Id rather listen to Ross, Ross has skills too, but songs like BMF make people forget.

YesUcantCme said:
Ironic isnt. Big rapping a fantasy life he didnt live, yet all yall call him a GOAT.

Im older now, so I lived my life, which is real enough, so I dont get caught up in rappers lives, like I did when I was a little kid.
 5 years ago '12        #58
space
space
space
 YesUcantCme said:
WAIT...

Thats the number 1 most retarded comment on bx....This dude loves officer ricky and he says that
Think so, what about the people who say they hate Rick for being fake, but be like Big is GOAT.

Same sh*t, and I love pointing that out.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
i mean big was nice... but why do yall make it out to seem like he got a crazy a.ss catalog of music.. n*gga had like 2 album.. then died at the height of his career.. and yeah he was a nice lyricists and sh*t.. but every n*gga in slaughterhouse can rap better than big..

AND SLAUGHTHOUSE IS GARBAGE....

so all that lyrics sh*t dont mean sh*t... its all about connecting with the people...

i bet if big was still rapping today... half y'all on his nuts would be on some flip flopin hip-hop sh*t.. talm bout.. he suck..

...big was ill.. dont get it twisted.. but ross doing his thing right now.. and he has been for a long time!.

didnt p. diddy even say ross is the new BIG?... yall dont even know them nigas.. diddy knew both them n*ggas and is willing to say that..
 08-27-2012, 08:20 AM         #60
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
I was for real Pac biased, but that was my mentality back then. I felt Pac alot more, Big was just rhyming words, but Pac was actually saying sh*t.

Im not saying cant rap, because obviously I got over the whole Big/Pac thing, Big is a legend, and he can rap excellent also, I still recognize he is a top 5-7 rapper of all time.

But again, Id rather listen to Ross, Ross has skills too, but songs like BMF make people forget.

Ironic isnt. Big rapping a fantasy life he didnt live, yet all yall call him a GOAT.

Im older now, so I lived my life, which is real enough, so I dont get caught up in rappers lives, like I did when I was a little kid.

Yall??...when did i say big is goat??PAC IS THE GOAT!!

A aint dissn u dont get mad...just thought it was funny u sayn that about big but u love rozay

GOAT.....

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy