Madden 13 getting Ultimate Team 'key packs,' complete player ratings revealed

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
11090 pageviews
27 comments

The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Madden 13 getting Ultimate Team 'key packs,' complete player ratings revealed

[pic - click to view]

Madden 13 getting Ultimate Team 'key packs,' complete player ratings revealed | Joystiq

[pic - click to view]

EA's Madden team detailed new card packs for Madden Ultimate Team this week called "key packs." By completing full sets of solo challenges and card collections in the Madden NFL 13 mode, players earn one random key card, one of 38 rare collectible player cards available at the game's launch. Those addicted to the series' card-collecting mode will be happy to know that these ultra-rare key pack cards can be traded and auctioned away in the game.

Also, for the accountant in all of us, EA Sports revealed a spreadsheet that contains every rating of every player in Madden 13 this week. After seeing a gradual reveal of specific ratings for individual positions over the last few weeks, this wealth of information should be beneficial for those starting their own leagues in Connected Careers mode when Madden 13 launches Tuesday.

Spreadsheet information:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.easports.com/n .. -madden-nfl-13

Download spreadsheet:
[pic - click to view]

http://web-vassets.ea.com .. EVEAL_ALL.xlsx

27 comments for "Madden 13 getting Ultimate Team 'key packs,' complete player ratings revealed"

5 years ago '10        #2
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
i still don't understand what an ultimate team is
 5 years ago '12        #3
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 SeattleLost said:
A ploy by EA to give them even more money

you aren't having a good team unless you spend real $. this is true for fifa and probably NHL as well. n*ggas actually spend 300 dollars on one player
 5 years ago '12        #4
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 1651 1651
 nameless1 said:
A ploy by EA to give them even more money

you aren't having a good team unless you spend real $. this is true for fifa and probably NHL as well. n*ggas actually spend 300 dollars on one player
In Madden 12 I had a 97 rated team and I didn't spend sh*t. Its easy once you really know how to get coins, and having people who never played it to give me they coins.
 5 years ago '12        #5
space
space
 Tron Carter said:
In Madden 12 I had a 97 rated team and I didn't spend sh*t. Its easy once you really know how to get coins, and having people who never played it to give me they coins.
yeah but for the limited edition cards/99 rated teams or whatever n*ggas actually spend real $. i got lucky in a pack once and pulled a christmas edition calvin johnson and sold it to some n*gga for $250 in madden 11 . sold the game right after and didnt even check for madden 12
 5 years ago '05        #6
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 SeattleLost said:
Better learn quick. I think 2K is gonna implement it for 2K13

I'm trying to learn about this Ultimate Team mode ASAP. Seems interesting.
 5 years ago '12        #7
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Better learn quick. I think 2K is gonna implement it for 2K13

I'm trying to learn about this Ultimate Team mode ASAP. Seems interesting.
i doubt it because it's been an EA games exclusive mode. if they do put in something like that the system will be vastly different i think
 5 years ago '05        #8
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 nameless1 said:
i doubt it because it's been an EA games exclusive mode. if they do put in something like that the system will be vastly different i think
Well after the 2K13 achievements leaked, these two achievements got me kinda curious...

From the Ground Up
Purchase 15 Boosters in MyTEAM mode.

Runneth Over
Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.

Really makes me think they're gonna have something like it.
 5 years ago '12        #9
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Well after the 2K13 achievements leaked, these two achievements got me kinda curious...

From the Ground Up
Purchase 15 Boosters in MyTEAM mode.

Runneth Over
Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.

Really makes me think they're gonna have something like it.
no ultimate team i played(madden, fifa) ever had "boosters", and I don't know what VC means. It could be coins, but 20,000 is fu*king easy to get .
 5 years ago '05        #10
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 nameless1 said:
no ultimate team i played(madden, fifa) ever had "boosters", and I don't know what VC means. It could be coins, but 20,000 is fu*king easy to get .
Hmm, I originally thought it meant "booster pack" or something. Interesting...

See, I don't play Madden at all so I know nothing about this. Glad there's finally someone knowledgeable about this mode on here.
 5 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 Rockobox said:
Hmm, I originally thought it meant "booster pack" or something. Interesting...

See, I don't play Madden at all so I know nothing about this. Glad there's finally someone knowledgeable about this mode on here.
The only ultimate team mode in madden i've played was 11, played fifa 10/11/12 ultimate team.

Ultimate team has packs, but it only included players, stadiums, uniforms, and stat boosters(which were useless) and in madden it was just players and uniforms. Unless they meant boosters as in like +5 shot, i dont know
 5 years ago '12        #12
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 1651 1651
Booster packs are just a different name for card packs. Purchasing boosters in 2K for something called "MyTEAM" just makes the most sense. Also if MyTEAM was Crew why would we have the chance to purchase "boosters" everyone is going to be a 99 at one point anyway.
 5 years ago '10        #13
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 nameless1 said:
yeah but for the limited edition cards/99 rated teams or whatever n*ggas actually spend real $. i got lucky in a pack once and pulled a christmas edition calvin johnson and sold it to some n*gga for $250 in madden 11 . sold the game right after and didnt even check for madden 12
i didnt spend any money on my 4 antonio gates cards last year (99) i also had a few other 99s only one i didnt have was tom brady. spending a lil money will mske it easier yes but its not needed. I

the LEGEND packsndo require you to spend some microsoft points though but thats only if you want classic players. you can still have a 98-99 team with present stars
 5 years ago '05        #14
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
I didnt spend money and I had a great team that could hang with anybody.
 5 years ago '04        #15
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
I like the ratings for my Niners compared to a couple yrs back. Defense is stacked.
 5 years ago '05        #16
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 SeattleLost said:
My understanding is its basically like if you had a deck of trading cards as a kid, jus imagine you can play with those cards.

You have to earn coins and can trade with cats.

I tried starting one on 12 and that sh*t jus didnt appeal
 5 years ago '07        #17
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
Only thing I don't like about Ultimate Team is that the cards run out. Like you work your a.ss off to get a Barry Sanders card or something, and the sh*ts only good for 10 plays, then it's unusable. That's the money grabber part of it.

I know you can add life to it with some other cards, but all your cards diminish after a game, sand you never get enough re-ups for all the cards u got. It's lame.
 5 years ago '10        #18
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 CASH1 said:
Only thing I don't like about Ultimate Team is that the cards run out. Like you work your a.ss off to get a Barry Sanders card or something, and the sh*ts only good for 10 plays, then it's unusable. That's the money grabber part of it.

I know you can add life to it with some other cards, but all your cards diminish after a game, sand you never get enough re-ups for all the cards u got. It's lame.
what are you talking about? my cards never ran out cause... you keep buying decks of cards and taking out the contract cards and putting them on people you use alot. not 1 card i ever wanted ever ran out on me.
 5 years ago '06        #19
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
n*ggas dont take time out to see what the mode actually does it's one of the best game modes on any sports game if u play it the right way and u DON'T have to buy mad card packs to have a good team
 5 years ago '04        #20
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
It seems like this yeae they made it harder to get a good team without spending $$. Well see tho have yet to really get into it yet. Usually one of the best modes. Lol at dude saying his contract on barry ran out. Bet he has a bunch of extensions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy