Producer Stevie J (Love & Hip Hop ATL) Says Whoopi GoldBerg's Daughter Has Good pu%$# LOL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2012, 11:42 AM         #41
king_pimp23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
n*gga i wouldnt leave my dog around Stevie J. That n*gga fu*k anything that move. The fish in the tank stop swimming when this n*gga step in the room.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
maaaan...

...whoopi's daughter lookin kinda good
 5 years ago '09        #43
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
First, of course she has good pus*y. She get her from her mama.

Second, I would leave my woman and any of my hos around that n*gga with ease. Some of you n*ggas need to step ya game up.
 5 years ago '05        #44
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
 nxtiq said:
...n*ggas obviously haven't seen Delirious. Lol
This. was just about to post that, shows alot of the posters so far are probably young and don't know he was just repeating Eddie murphy 20 +yeAr old joke. lol
 5 years ago '07        #45
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
Tammie Grant Denies Being Pregnant By Stevie J
Just days after news broke that Steebie J has another baby on the way, the alleged baby mama Tammie Grant is denying reports.

In a statement from Grant she says:

I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby. There are rumors being said that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did he break up my marriage, me and Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck.

Well there goes that one. Are y’all disappointed? Honestly we’re a little relieved there isn’t going to be any more little Steebie’s running around anytime soon. But seeing how this man is running around getting it in raw we won’t be surprised if somebody else has a gut full sooner or later

Read more at SO GRANT HILL LEFT HIS WIFE AROUND STEVIE J

if u meant TAMIA , her last name would be Hill.. wtf would Grant Hill's wife have his first name as her last ... some of u fools are dumb as rocks.
 08-26-2012, 12:45 PM         #46
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nza said:
If you guys feel uncomfortable with your girls being left around Stevie J, then

1.There isn't 100% trust
2.You feel that Stevie J got game over you do
3.Remember Erica, Scrappy's Girl saying Stevie J couldn't even see the Kitty - Thats the sign of a good girl you can trust and don't have to worry if you a good man to her.

Majority of the girls who fall for Stevie is him selling himself to them with Charm and his ish downstairs...
fu*k all that

If ur girl likes being around other men when ur not there, then u aint satisfying her and she wants to be around a real man

You need to check ur own game if ur girl wants to be alone with another man

There is no such thing as a good girl just as there is no such thing as a good guy, we all have urges and s3xual instincts, if u cool with ur chick chillin with other men, den ur cool with her gettin banged out and then coming home to u so u can taste a mans d!ck off her pus*y.

5 years ago '04        #47
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 erick derelict said:

if u meant TAMIA , her last name would be Hill.. wtf would Grant Hill's wife have his first name as her last ... some of u fools are dumb as rocks.
 08-26-2012, 12:47 PM         #48
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how hoes letting Stevie J smash??? if he can smash hoes, imagine Wayne and other rappers/producers

lmao Stevie J??? c'mon man...wh0ores smh
 08-26-2012, 01:31 PM         #49
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall silly simps k!ll me wit this fu*k sh*t

but the game is to be sold not told so keep on doing what you doin going to strip clubs trickin off ya money and listening to drake when you got that feelin that yo girl says she wit her friends but got a 13 inch kilbasa stuck down her throat and dies of d!ck suffociation

fu*king n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #50
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 Toss said:
I hate this is 50 unless it's jack thriller these guys suck so much d!ck it's crazy you would actually think these dumbasses from the show have talent. I couldn't even watch the interview man with all that d!ck sucking. I know Steven j has some hits but his career is finished
Yeah that sh*t's disgusting. The Breakfast Club needs to have Stevie J on the show if they haven't already because that would be hilarious. He'd probably try and smash Angela Yee on sight
 5 years ago '09        #51
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1652 1652
 backtrack said:
Yeah that sh*t's disgusting. The Breakfast Club needs to have Stevie J on the show if they haven't already because that would be hilarious. He'd probably try and smash Angela Yee on sight
hell yeah because Charlemagne have to much pride man and he would go in on that transvestite.
 5 years ago '09        #52
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,929 | Props total: 22177 22177
i never watched this sh*t before, but this dude stevie sound like a boss.

i fu*kin flipped the channel and sho enuff it was on, and first thing i see is some bad bi*ch talmbout stevie keep fu*kin her
 5 years ago '04        #53
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 35 35
 S W A N said:
n*gga i wouldnt leave my dog around Stevie J. That n*gga fu*k anything that move. The fish in the tank stop swimming when this n*gga step in the room.
 dEtroitJUNKIE said:
This. was just about to post that, shows alot of the posters so far are probably young and don't know he was just repeating Eddie murphy 20 +yeAr old joke. lol
Yeah, but still.............

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #54
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
Tammie Grant Denies Being Pregnant By Stevie J
Just days after news broke that Steebie J has another baby on the way, the alleged baby mama Tammie Grant is denying reports.

In a statement from Grant she says:

I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby. There are rumors being said that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did he break up my marriage, me and Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck.

Well there goes that one. Are y’all disappointed? Honestly we’re a little relieved there isn’t going to be any more little Steebie’s running around anytime soon. But seeing how this man is running around getting it in raw we won’t be surprised if somebody else has a gut full sooner or later

Read more at SO GRANT HILL LEFT HIS WIFE AROUND STEVIE J

LMAOOOOO
 5 years ago '04        #55
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Nyuzi said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy