THROWBACK: Beanie Sigel helped stop Kanye West from getting jacked in Chelsea Diner/Jay-Z loyalty

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
 Dangerously said:
Yo, why was Victoria Beckham sitting on dude's lap like that?

And why is she proud that she drinks Smirnoff

5 years ago '05        #22
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 killahkazi said:
No matter what Choke did for them Roc n*ggas back in the day, he will always be remembered in hip hop as a the n*gga who told roc a fellas business after they broke up, which is great for us but that n*gga a nobody now. He probably cant even afford this new N64 system that Nintendo got coming out.

08-27-2012, 07:16 PM         #23
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
No matter what Choke did for them Roc n*ggas back in the day, he will always be remembered in hip hop as a the n*gga who told roc a fellas business after they broke up, which is great for us but that n*gga a nobody now. He probably cant even afford this new N64 system that Nintendo got coming out.

[pic - click to view]

Dangerously said:
Yo, why was Victoria Beckham sitting on dude's lap like that?

thats what i was trying to figure out. at first i was like "oh maybe this before she met david...but then dame said "we got mrs. beckham over here"....
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #24
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
Damn Hov would put his rep on the line for beans, I knew jay was a fu*k boy but Damn he probably could have gotten beans a lighter sentence.
 5 years ago '05        #25
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 royman04 said:
Damn Hov would put his rep on the line for beans, I knew jay was a fu*k boy but Damn he probably could have gotten beans a lighter sentence.
I disagree. This is the problem. The boy Beans is a LIVE WIRE! The judge said he would let him out if Jay took responsibility for him before his trial date and Jay said no because there's no telling when Beans was gonna get drunk or high and pop somebody else, then it's on Jay to explain how and why it happened.

I aint no Hov fan boy, the n*gga been wack for years now, but you can't really blame him for what he did in that situation considering the circumstances.
 5 years ago '05        #26
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 royman04 said:
I disagree. This is the problem. The boy Beans is a LIVE WIRE! The judge said he would let him out if Jay took responsibility for him before his trial date and Jay said no because there's no telling when Beans was gonna get drunk or high and pop somebody else, then it's on Jay to explain how and why it happened.

You can't really blame him for what he did in that situation considering the circumstances and I aint no Hov fanboy, he's been wack for a minute now but he may have another chance with this album him and R Kelly are supposed to be dropping soon.
 5 years ago '11        #27
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 4942 4942
 killahkazi said:
 5 years ago '08        #28
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
so mr west cant put beans on... plus its kinda like the young buck thing and how he stabbed dude for dr dre... they kinda turn their backs on them.
 5 years ago '11        #29
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
 shankems2000 said:

You can't really blame him for what he did in that situation considering the circumstances and I aint no Hov fanboy, he's been wack for a minute now but he may have another chance with this album him and R Kelly are supposed to be dropping soon.
Who is droppin a album wit rkelly?
 5 years ago '08        #30
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
N64 nah, I hear Sony put the new CD players on hold and jumped into gaming, I think it's called PS or something.
 5 years ago '10        #31
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8186 8186
 killahkazi said:
n*gga choke iz good fam. Don't let dat n*ggaz grimey look fool u. I kno son. He do sh*t for bet and get side gigs also. There's sh*t that he couldve exposed that's far worse then what he put out in the public. Trust me!
 5 years ago '12        #32
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Like I would believe anything that fat dusty loser would say

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,752 | Props total: 13131 13131
 urbangatsby said:

[pic - click to view]

These vids are new to me.

That beat in the back room doe
[pic - click to view]

Damn I miss them Roc/Dipset/State Prop days.
[pic - click to view]

Oh yeah, fu*k Jay-Z
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #34
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 urbangatsby said:

------------------
man...david, get cho ho mang.

i wish my wife would sit on another n*gga lap.
 5 years ago '04        #35
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
i wanna know more about this beans saves west from getting robbed story, i never heard about it.

i rmbr mtv interviewed west and ask him if he gonna respond to beans calling him gay and west said naw cuz beans a real n*gga.

i was like at least ye was str8 up
 5 years ago '11        #36
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Choke No Joke was an videographer for Dame Dash that he hired personally, Jay didn't like to be recorded so that's why in a his videos there's no Jay in any of them(allegedly TaTa had Choked beat up at the Madison Square show and he had his jaw broken but Dame paid him money to not sue or call the cops) also he kinda recorded the fall of the Roc with all these exposé videos and information because he had access to pretty much all the Roc besides Jay, John Menilly and TaTa

I hope Choke is doing well but you never know

Plus him and Dame got beef now so they ain't cool
 08-28-2012, 12:01 AM         #37
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah so what, beans shouldve known jay was a snake and saved his bread and build his own brand on the side
 5 years ago '05        #38
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,475 | Props total: 2473 2473
lol only if Beans , and Dame knew the future good times for hiphop for realz
 5 years ago '04        #39
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 ALTheGreatS said:

5 years ago '07        #40
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
history repeats itself. look at all the major record labels from the past. deathrow, bad boy, rocafella, and now cash money. their downfall always comes down to money. people runnin the sh*t start fu*kin everybody over. cash money will be the next to fall
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now