Beanie Sigeal Breakfast Club Interview ( Dude looks f@cked up)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 1656 1656
damn he seemed worn out man i feel bad for him
 08-25-2012, 09:51 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"look"

sheit beans is fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #43
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
My favorite rapper. He str8 though. Just high.
 5 years ago '04        #44
sebastianroyale 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga breathing hard as hell....sounding like Darth Vader and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4064 4064
Id fall off my chair if he sold more than 20k units .
 5 years ago '11        #46
sniperbkeny 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 34 34
 Hardkore said:
i'm bout to download 2-3 beanie sigel albums right now

i miss the old roc so much

Bro go by his bumass albums since you care so much, what is downloading them gonna do?
 5 years ago '08        #47
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
Who is Beanie SIGEAL? There's a guy with a similar name.

Beanie Sigel, on the other hand, is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is a former member/artist of Dame Dash Music Group and Roc-A-Fella Records where he had formed a close a.ssociation with rappers Jay-Z, Freeway and other former and current artists on the Roc-A-Fella roster.
 5 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,811 | Props total: 1839 1839
If Sigel stayed on track he could've been an all time great.

dude had so much raw natural talent, an amazing lyrical combination of technical ability mixed with emotional depth.

I just wish Jay would've let him go after he got outta prison so 50 could've set him up nice financially and gave him the resources to put out a couple of solid albums and establish a bigger fan base he could've toured off of for the rest of his life.

things like that are what make me really dislike Jay as a person, letting your pride get in the way of letting another man eat, especially a man who was that dedicated to your team.
 5 years ago '05        #49
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 mistatnn said:
Beans is my mans 100 grand but I just feel like hes playing the victim role. He brings up the Jay-Z situation like Jay was suppose to split with him 50/50. He said if he was making 100k, Jay was making 1mill...Wtf do you think. Hes the CEO. Jay was making him money and putting him on game. He was just into that street life too much to notice
The way ur looking at the situation is the reason why a lot of n*ggas is gettin r*pe by the industry. How u gonna bring a n*gga in the game and not teach them the game. Dame and Jay were established in the misic buness.SP was young street n*ggas introduced to a world they knew nothing about. no business knowledge, no industry knowledge and no one giving them this knowledge. Spoon feeding these n*ggas crumb, while Dame and Jay are makin power moves. And then on top of that wouldn't even turn these n*ggas loose to make some of their own movin, b/c they didn't want them to capitalize without them gettin a share. These n*ggas are worst than the white man
 5 years ago '04        #50
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
Kiss the Mac coming soon
 5 years ago '12        #51
daman729 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13007 13007
 Akira Son Bio said:
i never liked this dudes music, but this interview reminded me on why I respect him.

The game is fu*ked up. Shame that Roc ended the way it did. You could tell it was coming back then from how Dame would talk in interviews. Dude was feeling himself way too much. It seemed to be more about him and not the actual label.
Beans was the muscle of that crew. Jay and Dame both are fu*k boys. I remember when beans stopped some n*ggas from robbing kanye. Yet still look at this dude now. That sh*t just shows how the business will do you and how money change people. Beans been sh*tted so many times. Its fu*ked up.
 08-26-2012, 09:29 AM         #52
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
Beans is my mans 100 grand but I just feel like hes playing the victim role. He brings up the Jay-Z situation like Jay was suppose to split with him 50/50. He said if he was making 100k, Jay was making 1mill...Wtf do you think. Hes the CEO. Jay was making him money and putting him on game. He was just into that street life too much to notice
What game did Jay put him on?

He was a 22 year old kid off the streets who was getting fu*ked over by Dame, and Jay sat back and let it happen, ate off him, and then didnt even let him loose to go make some money. If Jay was really interested in Beans he would have said you need this lawyer, you need this accountant, you need to do this and do that...thats puttin a kid on GAME.

Jay was no different from any other ruthless CEO, the only game Beans got was don't trust anyone or expect anyone to play fair.

Last edited by the synthesis; 08-26-2012 at 09:34 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
" Beans I'm not trying to change you, just give you some game, to make the transition from the streets to the fame "

Translation

" Beans I'm trying to keep your a$$ from getting me involved into more shyt and keep you outta jail at the same time so you can keep making me money "
 08-26-2012, 09:38 AM         #54
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
Beans just had to play his role man. You see Memphis Bleek is still eating very well. Probably got the keys to a couple of Jays whips and cribs he barely goes to
every man aint a pus*y n*gga like you, every man dont want to just a.ssume the position and play a role provided to us by another n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #55
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1094 1094
that n*gga high as fu*k off that lean...i know that look...
 5 years ago '12        #56
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
Even beans said jay owes him nothing...it was dame who ripped off his money.
Beans chose to go with dame when the roc broke up. So it is beans fault
 5 years ago '04        #57
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 686 686
Im I high or is this video warping and sh*t?
 5 years ago '10        #58
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 dat_boi_tj said:
Im I high or is this video warping and sh*t?
i think the guy filming was trying to be low key slick cos beans is obviously on the lean. so he was focusing it funny.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1154 1154
 Delbert Mengel said:
i think the guy filming was trying to be low key slick cos beans is obviously on the lean. so he was focusing it funny.
bruh.. i was like, "why do the screen look like it's swaying?"
 5 years ago '04        #60
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Black Moon said:
Even beans said jay owes him nothing...it was dame who ripped off his money.
Beans chose to go with dame when the roc broke up. So it is beans fault
Dame handled all the Roc's finances so yeah Dame messed up Bean's money

but Jay still kept Beans from getting money when he came home from jail and he should've let him off the label when he knew he planned to do nothing with him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy