Andrew Luck explains why he does fewer ads than RG3

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #41
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Black players play harder for RG3 anyway
 08-25-2012, 10:57 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I really didn't have much time," he said. "And I wanted to make sure I had time to handle the stuff that mattered, whether it was moving into an apartment, finishing school or learning the playbook. There was so much going on, I figured the less time I spent promoting myself or doing ads, the better for me. I figured I'd wait and hopefully, at some point, a big fish will come along.'

luck is PC, he know know he would take those ads if he could
 5 years ago '09        #43
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 Buttersrugby said:
While Luck does have an odd tone to his voice ( I even heard a rumor he had hearing issues ). I've also heard about the voice coach.

But, RG3 is a young, successful, exciting, and fresh black QB in this league. He also doesn't have the drawbacks that Cam Newton had (taking money, boosting laptops etc) when he came out. RG3 is more marketable than Cam Newton was at the same stage.

I'm a Skins fan, but I live in Indy, so I sort of see both sides of it. I wish both of them the best of luck. It would be great to see them both have great success during their careers. End up great friends like Bird and Magic and have interesting stories to tell years down the line.
You're the reverse Sandy
 5 years ago '09        #44
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,067 | Props total: 22413 22413
 Phonk$ said:
RG3 is not more marketable than cam...
He said coming out of college. He easily was you'd be crazy to disagree. Cam was the n*gga that stole a computer, and the sports media constantly bashed every single day saying he wouldn't be sh*t in the league. RG3 was loved from jump street, no blemishes and didn't have to deal with any of that type of criticism.
 5 years ago '10        #45
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 killadre said:
Luck better learn he needs to make as much money as possible right now.. rookie contract aren't what they use to be.

His Dad is rich...not as important to him as RGIII to get some starter cash...
 5 years ago '04        #46
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
That's my quarterback
 5 years ago '05        #47
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
I honestly would prefer that Luck doesn't do many ads until at least the offseason. He needs to be focused on football only right now. When the Colts are back to having a winning record then do some commercials but until then I don't want him to be distracted.
 5 years ago '07        #48
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 QualityRecords said:
I honestly would prefer that Luck doesn't do many ads until at least the offseason. He needs to be focused on football only right now. When the Colts are back to having a winning record then do some commercials but until then I don't want him to be distracted.
Yeah, because all the GQ spreads really hurt Tom Brady and all the random commercials the Manning brothers did was a huge distraction
 5 years ago '04        #49
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Don't know if yall knew this but. Before Luck signed is deal the Colts told him he could not do no marketing deals outside of the franchise. They wanted him to concentrate on strictly football. Even tho #18 is and Hall of Famer QB, they think he was marketed to much. "Basically they don't want u becoming more than the franchise, they want to control your career. Sucks for Luck only thing he did recently was sold a drawing online for $1500. Not sure if he caught any flack for that...

5 years ago '08        #50
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2842 2842
 quamir14 said:
Don't know if yall knew this but. Before Luck signed is deal the Colts told him he could not do no marketing deals outside of the franchise. They wanted him to concentrate on strictly football. Even tho #18 is and Hall of Famer QB, they think he was marketed to much. "Basically they don't want u becoming more than the franchise, they want to control your career. Sucks for Luck only thing he did recently was sold a drawing online for $1500. Not sure if he caught any flack for that...

This is because Irsay wants to be the face of the franchise now. You ever read dude's twitter page?
 5 years ago '10        #51
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 goke11429 said:
it took 9 replies...Luck is not marketable + ugly
n*ggas in here acting like Peyton was a s3x symbol

[pic - click to view]

Did more ad's than anybody in the league.

Companies aren't just looking for looks. They want somebody who can project a "wholesome" image into peoples living rooms. That's why Peyton got so much work.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy