RIP Fight Night

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 RokkyRok said:
Yes, STUDIOS can do more than one, The specific team that does f!ght night is on UFC now.
reading is fundamental

Remember that EA release calendar?
October-December:
-Medal of Honor: Warf!ghter
-Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2
-NBA Live 13

January-March:
-Crysis 3
-SimCity
-Dead Space 3
-Tiger Woods 13
-1 mystery game

going by the bi annual schedule we should have had an announcement in July or a release in March of this year, there was nothing. Add to the fact that it's not on the schedule for next year either. If the mystery game isn't UFC then that would push FN back to at least 2015 possibly further depending on the success of UFC.

In short, unless the UFC game does less than 1.3 in a year f!ght Night's not coming back because that team will be working back to back on UFC.

The only hope would be if this Tiburon-Canada group would split the engine that I guess they would both be working on between the two games - which would be the first time I've ever heard of it happening. I don't even think EA teams even shared between NBA Live & Street.

What bi annual schedule? f!ght Night has never had a set release schedule the first 3 dropped back to back then the next one dropped 3 years after then Champions dropped 2 years after. And also why are you a.ssuming the whole team is working on UFC? You know DICE an EA developer has multiple teams that work on different projects right. The Maxis (SimCity) team is working on 2 games right now. So is Crytek (Crysis 3 and Warface). Its not out of line for one studio at EA to work on multiple games. Truth be told games have gone under the radar before alot so I wouldn't worry too much. Truthfully they've done alot this gen and I would prefer if they saved the next f!ght Night for next gen anyways since we saw what they did with Round 3.

Also a comment they made to GameInformer earlier in 2012
We contacted a spokesperson at EA Sports who told us the series is still going, but nothing was on the docket just yet. "We remain committed to the f!ght Night franchise, but have no announcements regarding it at this time."

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 08-25-2012 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #22
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 449 449
no money in it....sur[rised they didnt stop making these a couple yeats ago.... boxing is wack now...no good f!ghters worth playing with anymore...how many times they gonna remake the game with the same boxers....I aint fuk with these sh*ts since 06 or 07... I used to collect these sh*ts every year too since ps1 or 2
 6 years ago '09        #23
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
Don't really care. I already have created or downloaded the top 10 for every division.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,833 | Props total: 10143 10143
f!ght Night Champion was a fu*king joke of a game man
i want one dope boxing game just one gotdamnfdafidsofsifnifndsaif
 6 years ago '08        #25
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
What bi annual schedule? f!ght Night has never had a set release schedule the first 3 dropped back to back then the next one dropped 3 years after then Champions dropped 2 years after. And also why are you a.ssuming the whole team is working on UFC? You know DICE an EA developer has multiple teams that work on different projects right. The Maxis (SimCity) team is working on 2 games right now. So is Crytek (Crysis 3 and Warface). Its not out of line for one studio at EA to work on multiple games. Truth be told games have gone under the radar before alot so I wouldn't worry too much. Truthfully they've done alot this gen and I would prefer if they saved the next f!ght Night for next gen anyways since we saw what they did with Round 3.
EA sports doesn't work like that since those squads have to develop quick comprehensive sports games every 1-2 years.

Chances are that unless Live falls flat it's gone for at least 4 years, it's been generally accepted that UFC would come in and replace the EA MMA game. In that the EA MMA team would just become the "EA UFC" team but it didn't happen like that. Instead. they moved MMA over to Live and moved FN over to UFC with no other team to cover FN.

First it was Brizzo, Senior Producer of f!ght Night, and now the entire team was moved over to work on the UFC project "Gladiator". This is a project that was already on deck and in beginning stages before they even secured the rights to the title that has an estimated release date in 2013. As of today, there is no FN planned at all, meaning that those guys aren't working on both.

So as it stands FN is frozen.
 6 years ago '04        #26
!!! 231 heat pts231
space
space
$45,707 | Props total: 40841 40841
Damn shame. f!ght Night Round 3 = The GOAT boxing game.

Used to dominate with Sugar Ray Robinson.
 6 years ago '08        #27
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,260 | Props total: 4017 4017
Evander Holyfield Boxing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #28
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
EA been making horrible decisions....

My last straw was

[pic - click to view]

fu*ked this game up beyond repair. Def jam f!ght for ny was a classic
 6 years ago '12        #29
Stormin Norm 
space
space
$427 | Props total: 166 166
 TattooedMPsz said:
still have f!ght night round 3

That Jermaine Taylor jab tho!!! Had n*ggas weak
 6 years ago '07        #30
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
sucks but i'm content playing the ones they already made
 6 years ago '12        #31
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,825 | Props total: 7839 7839
 SpyDa said:
EA been making horrible decisions....

My last straw was

[pic - click to view]

fu*ked this game up beyond repair. Def jam f!ght for ny was a classic
that game was a.ss
 6 years ago '09        #32
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
This is sh*t cause those games were class and no other company makes a halfway decent boxing game. Do they think UFC and f!ght night interfere with each others sales or what?
 08-25-2012, 10:06 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool now 2k can have a shot at it
 6 years ago '09        #34
mrderrick3421 68 heat pts68
space
space
$364 | Props total: 1426 1426
i hope they do the same for madden trash a.ss game same sh*t since 09
 6 years ago '10        #35
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,058 | Props total: 3005 3005
damn thats fu*ked up. i actually thought f!ght night champion was pretty good. fu*k it, ill make sure to keep my copy.
 08-26-2012, 12:20 AM         #36
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite game wtf
 6 years ago '12        #37
Mega Dega 4 heat pts
space
space
$733 | Props total: 190 190
Good riddance and kick rocks!
 6 years ago '10        #38
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
f!ght night 3 is the GOAT boxing game ever the game play was official and the soundtrack was awesome, I used to come out to exhibit A all the time regardless which boxer I was; the franchise will be truly missed
 6 years ago '05        #39
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Maybe we can get victorious boxers back. You know, where f!ght night got it's game from.
 6 years ago '08        #40
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
 Vancouver said:
Maybe we can get victorious boxers back. You know, where f!ght night got it's game from.
f!ght night got it's game from knockout kings which came out years before, they just changed the name.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
21 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
100 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago