Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Dos-effect said:
Maybe you did, and if that case then so be it....... Gays would vote for the first gay nominee in droves, Mexicans would vote Hispanic, Asians for Asian and so on and so on, what is wrong with voting with a person you identify with? Lets not forget Hermain Cain and Clarence Thomas who were both black but got literally no support from the black community. Which means what? Skin color does matter but its not the only reason that every single black person voted for Obama, cause if the nominee were white and he spoke about the things that Obama spoke about, the change, the unity, etc, etc he still would have gotten the black vote, If the nominee was Hilary she still would have gotten the black vote. We have to stop letting this society single us out for its woes as if Black Americans are the problem in this society. We let them hold so much bullsh*t over our heads and put us down because of the perceived people that they think we are. Diversity is not just a word my friend, you should learn it and understand what it means.
That's not what I'm saying. Not "every single black person" voted because of his skin color but a lot did. Remember, I just said I was one of those who did...Also because I didn't want to vote for bush/republican...again, it was in 08 and I wasn't informed like I am today..
 08-26-2012, 11:05 AM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
That's not what I'm saying. Not "every single black person" voted because of his skin color but a lot did. Remember, I just said I was one of those who did...Also because I didn't want to vote for bush/republican...again, it was in 08 and I wasn't informed like I am today..
And Im saying so what if you or they did. That should not matter at all, its like you saying what blacks should and should not be able to do. You voted for Obama based his likeness.......which honestly doesn't matter ...........cause every human in the world does this one way or the other.................even so who cares why some blacks voted for Obama, its their right too. I want to ask you however are you sure that it was just because of skin color, if Hermain Cain had won the GOP nomination do you think you would vote for him? No? Because politically his views are radically different from yours right?..... Its not just about the skin color that's all I'm saying. If Obama was a Republican he more then likely would not have gotten any black votes.........especially if he strongly shared conservative views......
 08-26-2012, 11:31 AM         #83
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gink is clearly a race baiting front-runner.

He just some how tried to spin the results of slavery as a good thing, as if the ends (an modern, educated black male) justifies the means (slave trade of times past). Ignorant race baiting POS.

Many Blacks blindly vote Democrat. Long known fact. Blacks, and minorities vote at a much lower rate than whites. Obama changed that. Historically there has been substantially more registered Democrats than Republicans in the country, but due to a much lower vote turnout the races have always been close. Obama changed that. His race, his aura, his newness, our national situation, media, twitter, etc, it all changed that.

Anybody who says Obama fu*ked this country up, is stupid. Any body who tries to put the problems of our country on one, two, three, ten, or a hundred men, is ignorant if not stupid.
 5 years ago '10        #84
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Regardless if 97% of black people voted for Obama there's only 13% of black people in America and way less probably voted...

In the grand scheme of things, 13% still isn't enough to get a president in...

A whole lotta white people and other ethnicities would of had to vote for him too
 08-26-2012, 12:26 PM         #85
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Peep at 4:50....Mike kicking some real sh*t. If you're black and get offended easily, don't click but I think you should.

Mike droppin gems in dat one huh? Hail Mike......

[pic - click to view]

You must be white or Uncle Ruckus lil brother......
 08-26-2012, 01:07 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc

the irony in your statement is it was the democratic party that created the ku klux klan and imposed the jim crow laws.......all those southern racist bastards that had your people picking cotton were democrats....not republicans
ironic that most of you guys dont even know that

I find this Jack Black f*ggot's racism quite amusing...and the funny thing is i'm willing to bet anything this clown travels in black circles & repeatedly gets sonned by his black peers,so to feel vindicated & to get vengeance/revenge he takes his racial hatred & bigotry to the internet...

that's always the case with morins such as himself...can't deal with the black ppl they encounter in the streets so they take their KKK rhetoric filled campaign to the web....the internet is a god send for lames like him.

go somewhere & die you fu*kin' pathetic cowardly f*ggot...
 5 years ago '08        #87
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 whyarguewithgod said:
Mike droppin gems in dat one huh? Hail Mike......

[pic - click to view]

You must be white or Uncle Ruckus lil brother......
 08-26-2012, 01:19 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidSilva said:

THE GUY WHO SINGLE HANDELY fu*kED AMERICA UP WAS GEORGE BUSH A WHITE MAN,fu*k WHITE PEOPLE,LYING a.ss BASTARDS.
you know Obama,Bush & Romney all work for the same ppl right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all the ppl above collectively have been the "U.S President" for the past 50 + years they literally own the democratic party & the republican party & yes they pull the puppet strings on Obama as well....don't get caught up in the white person vs. black person bs....
 08-26-2012, 01:23 PM         #89
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
stupid a.ss ni99ers on here just make me laugh Bill Clinton, who built up America's economy significantly, was white. Your education is due to whites. If you go to a hospital and need surgery a white will perform it. Your mothers first fu*k was a white man. Your in the land of the free and not smelling like 'rotten-ass' in some sub-saharan sweatbox being eaten by lions because of white people.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you blacky. You might starve to death.
lol I just saw this f*ggot swear up & down in a Rihanna/Chris Brown thread that he's not a racist too..
 5 years ago '09        #90
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 supervillain said:
Peep at 4:50....Mike kicking some real sh*t. If you're black and get offended easily, don't click but I think you should.

Seems like someone is trying to give jesse lee peterson a run for his money.
 08-26-2012, 01:43 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

all the ppl above collectively have been the "U.S President" for the past 50 + years they literally own the democratic party & the republican party & yes they pull the puppet strings on Obama as well....don't get caught up in the white person vs. black person bs....
Easier said then done when a majority of your fellow Americans or brethren as you would have it share strong anti-black opinions. They are part of this thing too, its not just the government........most of the people you listed all have aided and promoted this idea of imperialism with white dominance have they not? You have to recognize that white dominance is apart of this whole thing and is just as important a factor to them as money, power, and control.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-26-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 08-26-2012, 02:28 PM         #92
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
ya'll mad

haaaaaa.

No sir....

Obamas gonna win the election reguardless....and guess what? White women will vote for him by the masses....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #93
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
This thread has taken a turn for the worst it seems.....
 5 years ago '05        #94
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
just getting into politics huh? (rhetorical question)
 5 years ago '12        #95
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
whats new
 5 years ago '07        #96
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30532 30532
racist ppl amuse me. they are never bold enough to talk that noise in anyone's face. racists from a distance... quiet in person.

lol at y'all ignorant cowards
 5 years ago '06        #97
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Really fu*k em all democrats and republicans. They are all the same secretly working together as one team. None of them care about making anything better for people. It's all about money and power for them.
 5 years ago '04        #98
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 Michael_Moore said:

I find this Jack Black f*ggot's racism quite amusing...and the funny thing is i'm willing to bet anything this clown travels in black circles & repeatedly gets sonned by his black peers,so to feel vindicated & to get vengeance/revenge he takes his racial hatred & bigotry to the internet...

that's always the case with morins such as himself...can't deal with the black ppl they encounter in the streets so they take their KKK rhetoric filled campaign to the web....the internet is a god send for lames like him.
Yeah, you know that any topic involving blacks is going to have that select group of children that need to vent the frustration. It must suck having being so pathetic, not having a voice outside the internet and whatnot. Thats why I love reading the comments of these kids. Keep up the good work guys.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 08-26-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 08-26-2012, 04:11 PM         #99
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Really fu*k em all democrats and republicans. They are all the same secretly working together as one team. None of them care about making anything better for people. It's all about money and power for them.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #100
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
little by little these republicans keep exposing themselves
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy