Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-26-2012, 01:03 AM         #61
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the irony in your statement is it was the democratic party that created the ku klux klan and imposed the jim crow laws.......all those southern racist bastards that had your people picking cotton were democrats....not republicans

ironic that most of you guys dont even know that
That's informative it really is. but what we're talking about right now is The republican party trying it in 2012 which is why black people aren't voting for them in 2012. Please don't try to change the topic because you picked a stupid arguing point. O.k?
 08-26-2012, 01:07 AM         #62
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Obama doesn't give a "rats a.ss" what black ppl think neither....
the government an politicians don't give a fukk about nobody period
 5 years ago '07        #63
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
Atleast he's being real he just said what most politicians think..
 08-26-2012, 02:02 AM         #64
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DavidSilva said:

THE GUY WHO SINGLE HANDELY fu*kED AMERICA UP WAS GEORGE BUSH A WHITE MAN,fu*k WHITE PEOPLE,LYING a.ss BASTARDS.

Ain't no one saying he didn't fu*k up America dude, what are you reading? Bush is a known clown. So many Republicans and people on the fence voted for Obama after the trainwreck that was Bush. Only the hardcore Republicans voted for McCain because most people saw how sh*tty Bush's administration was. He actually expanded government, which is supposed to be the opposite of what Republicans stand for (that's why the term Neo-Con was created actually.) Not even mentioning the Patriot Act which is the antithesis of what America was created for.

What a good number of people feel is that Obama isn't making anything better, it's pretty much status quo. He's disappointed a lot of people who voted for him. He's been a classic centrist, which caused liberals (like Jon Stewart for a known example) to call him out. The only things he's done that Democrats wanted was try to reform health care with the controversial "Obamacare." Except he didn't go all the way with it, so it's not really universal health care, which again, disappointed a lot of hardcore liberals. Like people have said, he hasn't been able to do things because him and Congress have serious beef. So he's been pretty much a lame duck President. Is it totally his fault? Of course not. You can't get anything done when you and Congress are at odds with each other, it's Congress' fault too, for sure. But even with a majority Democratic Congress for some reason he still didn't get much done, which is very puzzling and discerning. This is why folks are disappointed. He's not a bad guy, but he's really inexperienced. But who knows, Clinton started out this same way. His second term (pre Lewinsky), and the end of his first he really came on and started getting sh*t done. It remains to be seen if he can rebound like Clinton if he gets a second term. I'm not voting for anyone though, because if there's one thing I've learned in life it's that government is a joke. Never rely on the government, it's just one big DMV. Those dude's are most of the time completely lost, and can't communicate or work together to get anything done. Which is why I think raising taxes is retarded. More of your money for the government to fu*k up with.

But I'm a white man, I'm a lying bastard, don't believe anything I say, I'm a "snake", I'm the white devil!

5 years ago '09        #65
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
Comments as such make me wonder if some people have the long tem memory of a goldfish. Don't we remember the country being fu*ked up for quite a while? So why does the buck stop with just Obama? I really do wonder. Someone please explain this....
 5 years ago '11        #66
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Gink said:
stupid a.ss ni99ers on here just make me laugh Bill Clinton, who built up America's economy significantly, was white. Your education is due to whites. If you go to a hospital and need surgery a white will perform it. Your mothers first fu*k was a white man. Your in the land of the free and not smelling like 'rotten-ass' in some sub-saharan sweatbox being eaten by lions because of white people.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you blacky. You might starve to death.
Lol u never left America so what u just said is null and void lol. The stupidity of you racist people. Lol u clearly know nothing about nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #67
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Jacc Blacc said:
never said only blacks support him, plenty of mush brain whites support him also but i said blacks blindly voted for him...if you deny this then your only lying to yourself

you disagree that black blindly voted for obama????
I agree with what you are saying. Many of us (Black People) vote blindly, and the people should be able to speak their minds. I also think that you should not have to go on a jackass agenda. When the slaves were freed, they held elective office as Republicans. The white people (South Carolina, I think) started doing everything they wanted, in regards to disrespect the elected officials. So, in general, it's not blind voting. To say that the whites that voted for him were brainwashed is a bunch of BS. It seems that you are calling blacks dumb and white smart. This country has been f**ked by Democrats and Republicans equally. So yes, there are plenty of stupid Americans, and you fit right into that group.
 5 years ago '07        #68
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
 Gink said:
stupid a.ss ni99ers on here just make me laugh Bill Clinton, who built up America's economy significantly, was white. Your education is due to whites. If you go to a hospital and need surgery a white will perform it. Your mothers first fu*k was a white man. Your in the land of the free and not smelling like 'rotten-ass' in some sub-saharan sweatbox being eaten by lions because of white people.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you blacky. You might starve to death.
I will a.ssume that this is sarcasm. No one in America can be this stupid. You should be banned otherwise.
 08-26-2012, 08:44 AM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here we go...

another "what the fu*k has obama done lately" thread takeovers .

5 years ago '07        #70
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
 Gink said:
why? for dishing out a taste of that f*ggits own medicine. now he knows what time it is.

see you racists only see what you want to see. you see the part about 'fu*k all whites' as being ok. That makes you a racist.
You see. This is the difference between you and I. You call me racist, when the reality is that you are. If don't act all butt hurt when people talk about black stereotypes. All whites are not racist, but you are. So, get your s**t together before you step to me. I don't f**k with republicans or democrats. I have a better tolerance for BS than you, and I am sure that my career is going much better than yours. Without having to answer to anyone. Get your mind right kid.
 5 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Peep at 4:50....Mike kicking some real sh*t. If you're black and get offended easily, don't click but I think you should.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 08-26-2012 at 09:08 AM..
 08-26-2012, 09:15 AM         #72
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Peep at 4:50....Mike kicking some real sh*t. If you're black and get offended easily, don't click but I think you should.

Post is bullsh*t, Iv'e seen this lame n*gga before, his views are very anti-black. All blacks are stupid porch monkey slaves because they are to dumb to see the truth................now what this truth is he can never quite seem to say......................but he sure can talk alot of sh*t about black people............................what ever man........take yo black a.ss back in the house and get out of that 1989 jump suit rocking the blue blockers and sh*t.......... I have no problem with his opinion..........but ignorance cannot lead a people..........and this dude definitely has an high amount of ignorance.

And are you white or black by the way, cause I do take offense with you posting this bullsh*t as if this n*gga is dropping science...........he is a black faced white racist and clearly hates his own people using words like apes, monkeys, jig-a-boos, and what have you..............and then in the same sentence will go after blacks for not siding with the GOP, the same party that share the same views of the likes of Rick Perry and the Tea Party, and Newt Gringich, and Behoner, and McConnel as if we cant see that casting a vote for the less of tho evils is the only motivation........ like the GOP are the "white saviors" of Black America.........in all reality this is what this goofy looking fu*ker sounds like

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-26-2012 at 09:40 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Post is bullsh*t, Iv'e seen this lame n*gga before, his views are very anti-black. All blacks are porch monkey slaves because they are to dumb to see the truth....................what ever n*gga........take yo black a.ss back in the house and get out of those 1989 jump suits and shades. I have no problem with his opinion..........but ignorance cannot lead intelligence..........and this dude definitely has an high amount of ignorance.
Take away all the cursing and name calling, would you agree with him on this?
 5 years ago '07        #74
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 supervillain said:

this dude will be on fox news soon if he hasnt been already.
 08-26-2012, 09:49 AM         #75
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Take away all the cursing and name calling, would you agree with him on this?
He offers nothing of substance. Its like which came first the chicken or the egg. We don't vote for them because its perceived they are racist..........so don't be surprised that they don't do anything for black people..........wtf is this middle school? We playing favoritism now in politics? You cant deny help to a demographic because they dont want to vote for you......I mean grow the fu*k up...........and perhaps show and prove......and this goes for both parties........but anyway this dude clearly is a anti-Obama supporter and most likely votes Republican all the time, regardless of the political candidate.........which means he voted for Bush.........twice.........ever after Katrina and the whole New Orleans situation where they basically r*ped damn near every body who lost their homes for their land.......now that's not to say he cant vote Republican.......but what his reasons for doing so, and who is he to call anyone else blind for doing the same when it evident that he is the accused of his own accusations.

And again I ask black or white?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-26-2012 at 10:04 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #76
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
He offers nothing of substance. Its like which came first the chicken or the egg. We don't vote for them because its perceived they are racist..........so don't be surprised that they don't do anything for black people..........wtf is this middle school? We playing favoritism now in politics? You cant deny help to a demographic because they dont want to vote for you......I mean grow the fu*k up...........and perhaps show and prove......and this goes for both parties........but anyway this dude clearly is a anti-Obama supporter and most likely votes Republican all the time, regardless of the political candidate.........which means he voted for Bush.........twice.........ever after Katrina and the whole New Orleans situation where they basically r*ped damn near every body who lost their homes for their land.......now that's not to say he cant vote Republican.......but what his reasons for doing so, and who is he to call anyone else blind for doing the same when it evident that he is the accused of his own accusations.

And again I ask black or white?
Didn't see that you added to your first post.

I'm black....and I'm far from an uncle Tom if that's what you're trying to get at. If that's the case....

Ok, take away the the perceived personal attacks and can you not kinda agree with him? You cannot admit that we went out in droves to vote for Obama because he was black. I can admit that i did. Remember though, that was in 08 and I wasn't informed like I am now...you get what I'm saying? He came out of nowhere...we really didn't know anything about him. He had potential to be the first black pres and we wanted to be alive to see it. So the majority of us voted on that premises alone.

Not saying that I'm gonna vote republican...at the end of the day neither parties give sh*t what I think...

Last edited by supervillain; 08-26-2012 at 10:27 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #77
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Jacc Blacc said:
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
Why cant they vote dem for political reasons. Why would any middle class and down person of any color vote republican anyway, besides being against their own well being.
 08-26-2012, 10:18 AM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gink said:
lololol no. just no. you're sure? lololol and I'm not racist, I just call you fu*ks out and you're right I don't tolerate it. like the racist fu*k above me
you lost all credibility on this board with your last few post........I doubt anyone takes you seriously at all.......................and quite honestly I'm surprised your not banned yet.............nothing worse then a confused racist.........worse then a confused gay man........just dont know wtf you want to do......love hiphop or hate the people behind it........call a man a ******.......and then go listen to Ice Cube and Nas.......dude your a fu*king joke..........anyone who purposely comes to this board just to upset white people that he thinks are black(most of the people here anyway) has a lonely a.ss life and probably is on the verge of k!lling himself because he life sucks that fu*king bad.........your career.........your too fu*king stupid of have a career, you work at some fast food job if anything..........but Iv'e already said to much..
 5 years ago '08        #79
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
this dude will be on fox news soon if he hasnt been already.
Dude is too real for FOX, .....they wouldn't be able to handle the Backlash from what this dude says. Plus I don't think he would let them sensor him.
 08-26-2012, 10:24 AM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Didn't see that you added to your first post.

I'm black....and I'm far from an uncle Tom if that's what you're trying to get at. If that's the case....

Ok, take away the the perceived personal attacks and can you not kinda agree with him? You can not admit that we went out in droves to vote for Obama because he was black. I can admit that i did. Remember though, that was in 08 and I wasn't informed like I am now...you get what I'm saying?

Not saying that I'm gonna vote republican...at the end of the day neither parties give sh*t what I think...
Maybe you did, and if that case then so be it....... Gays would vote for the first gay nominee in droves, Mexicans would vote Hispanic, Asians for Asian and so on and so on, what is wrong with voting with a person you identify with? Lets not forget Hermain Cain and Clarence Thomas who were both black but got literally no support from the black community. Which means what? Skin color does matter but its not the only reason that every single black person voted for Obama, cause if the nominee were white and he spoke about the things that Obama spoke about, the change, the unity, etc, etc he still would have gotten the black vote, If the nominee was Hilary she still would have gotten the black vote. We have to stop letting this society single us out for its woes as if Black Americans are the problem in this society. We let them hold so much bullsh*t over our heads and put us down because of the perceived people that they think we are. Diversity is not just a word my friend, you should learn it and understand what it means.

This man is sitting back calling you misinformed and dumb for the voting for the party that has done nothing for you........but you have to keep in mind this is not the country for Black Americans.....Obama cannot pass legislation just for Black American he has to pass them for every American as this is the United States of America........and some people don't see this. People like this guy say that voting for liberalism is a slave mentality cause they offer no real change.........well perhaps this is so, but at least the laws and legislation they pass benefit everyone, even if they are racist they don't openly show it and still manage to appear a party for those greatly disenfranchised(regardless of background).........now on the other hand the GOP openly shows you how they feel about blacks, so you already know going in this party does not like poor people, black people, or gay people.........you know this going in......and you still side with them(not you of course just black conservatives in general).....yet you call black democrats brainwashed and enslaved..........do you see where I'm going..........looking at this scenario which group of people sounds less mind fu*ked?

Im not an advocate for Obama, but I am one for common sense and to me it honestly seems like the people who didn't like black people before Obama got elected are just being who they always were. All this Obama is the worst president and he has done a good job bullsh*t, is just that.......bullsh*t.......his presidency has not been A1 but given that we just went through 8 stagnant years of no progression what so ever, having someone come into office and actually WORK is commendable in my book if no one else's .........so to that he does get a pass because I understand that you cant fix a broken dam if the wood you need is being hogged by the greedy a.ss beavers who are holding on to all it because they are too fu*king scared of loosing it..........as far as the black outlash that blacks have been facing over the past few years.......enough is enough......for all this talk about how stupid, or how lazy, or how ignorant blacks are in this country we still are improving our number of success greatly, and contrary to belief blacks are going to school, blacks are not on welfare in the majority, and blacks are politically intelligent.......like I said diversity my friend.........the dude you admire is self hating f*ggot, and due to that everything that he says should be taking with a grain of salt........I dont have to put down my own people to feel confident in my political beliefs.....that's a sucker move.....and he is a sucka if I ever saw one.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-26-2012 at 10:50 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago