Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2012, 06:37 PM         #41
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone know why the Repulican/Democrat parties switched like that?

I was watching "C.S.A. Confederate States of America" the mockumentary about what if the South won the Civil War and it was funny seeing JFK being a Republican and Nixon a Democrat. Lincoln the Republican was caught fleeing to Canada with Harriet Tubman weaing black face. sh*t was stupid. They said that the Confederacy would of supported Hitler At the end they present the facts they used to make the mockumentary, but they never had any fact to say if we were the CSA that we would of supported Hitler. But again, that's typical anti-Southern thoughts. Obviously slavery was fu*ked up, but they were acting like the North wasn't as racist as the South, which is wrong. The only reason slavery was more prevelant in the South is because that's where the crops, and agriculture was. Indiana is by far the most racist state in our countries history and it's in the North. I'd say the segregation in the south is more prevelant, and it's more forced in terms of mixing races up North. But in the South IMO people are all around nicer to each other, regardless of race. More manners, and if someone is racist, they make it known and it's honest and out in the open. Up north there's more of this fakeness and subliminal racism that goes on (except for Indiana obviously.) That's all because of the whole PC/Liberal movement though.
 5 years ago '04        #42
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 20 20
barack obama is no different he can care less what black people think. see the big picture
 5 years ago '09        #43
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14031 14031
To anyone that doesn't think Obama fu*ked this country up, you're dumb. He's spending money like a drunken sailor. Im not a republican. I'm actually pretty anti-politics. But man, Obama is like a kid in a candy store. It has to stop.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
"I don't give a rat's a.ss what the black caucus thinks"
kind of left out a little something and replaced it with something else

still an as*hole but

tc got what he wanted
 5 years ago '07        #45
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 1317 1317
 stogz said:
Finally, after several decades, a republican shows honesty
After 18 years Stogz continues to prove he doesn't know how to read.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Jacc Blacc said:
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
You love black people, no?
 5 years ago '06        #47
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Jacc Blacc said:
the irony in your statement is it was the democratic party that created the ku klux klan and imposed the jim crow laws.......all those southern racist bastards that had your people picking cotton were democrats....not republicans

ironic that most of you guys dont even know that
Tell your black friends that
you guy smh

how do you know what black people think?

you give us a bad name
 5 years ago '09        #48
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
 circleofpurple said:
To anyone that doesn't think Obama fu*ked this country up, you're dumb. He's spending money like a drunken sailor. Im not a republican. I'm actually pretty anti-politics. But man, Obama is like a kid in a candy store. It has to stop.
co-sign, people are acting like Obama didn't put America deeper in debt and he is continuing that with his bullsh*t policies

he's basically throwing a bandage on a broken arm
 5 years ago '09        #49
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
People letting that dumbass cauc Jacc troll and spew his racism, report and ignore him
but your a known racist that calls people "cracker" :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '09        #50
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Player 1 said:
You love black people, no?
i love indivduals based on my personal experience with them, i gives a fukk if your 3 shades darker then oil or 5 shades whiter then cotton

a man is judged by his actions not by his skin color at the same time its sad when you cant call a spoade a spade without people trying to play the race card

i say obama is a terrible president and the first thing out posters mouth is your racist, i say blacks dont vote republican so why cater to them and i get called racist

the facts are the facts, period
 5 years ago '04        #51
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
regardless of what ignorance any republican continues to display before during or after this election, it really doesn't matter who wins. what has been put in place is irreversible. the monetary system itself is designed to fail so all this democrat, republican bullsh*t debate is meaningless. now the bubble might burst quicker with republicans in office or slower with democrats in office.....it's gonna burst regardless so the comments are irrelevant and just a distraction from the obvious truth.

did anyone in here read the article about Goldman Sachs and how they fu*ked with and fu*ked up the food commodity system here in the US, and abroad??? That train done left the station. When the market crashes again and a dozen eggs are $50 a dozen, none of yall are going to be talking about how this idiot sent in an email that he doesn't care about black people. my bad, that was kanye on george bush.

the history of prejudice in this country is long and historic. that's never going to change. it has evolved now to include the poor and this is where the real war was started. and now it's gotten to the point where the rich will have the most money and there won't be much else for everyone one else. when this becomes truly evident there won't be any democreeps or republicidiots around....just those who have the pie and those who are trying to get the crumbs that they throw away.

stupid comment. even dumber debate in the big scheme, and i do mean scheme, of things.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Jacc Blacc said:
co-sign, people are acting like Obama didn't put America deeper in debt and he is continuing that with his bullsh*t policies

he's basically throwing a bandage on a broken arm
I don't even like Obama's policies (especially foreign). But for you to blame him for single-handedly fvcking sh*t up is complete lunacy. Bush jumped the country off the cliff and you blame Obama cause he can't fly

S W A N said:
Wait....we still f!ghting over whos better between repubs and dems? Neither one of them gives a rats a.ss bout any of us.
THIS The 2-party system is completely retarded. If you don't realize that, you should do some policy making research and some campaign funding research too. They're the same sh*t, just different odors.
 5 years ago '06        #53
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
i love indivduals based on my personal experience with them, i gives a fukk if your 3 shades darker then oil or 5 shades whiter then cotton

a man is judged by his actions not by his skin color at the same time its sad when you cant call a spoade a spade without people trying to play the race card

i say obama is a terrible president and the first thing out posters mouth is your racist, i say blacks dont vote republican so why cater to them and i get called racist

the facts are the facts, period
and youre an idiot. period. thats a fact.

what, you think the president can truly change everything single-handedly overnight? you think he has that much power? if so, youre a bigger idiot than i first thought.

Obama is doing what he can, which isn't a whole hell of a lot. You think Bush did a better job? Bush was clearly incompetent, and Romney and most republicans tend to cater only to people who don't need help. thats most peoples problem w/republicans. its all good if its all good, but if it aint, they don't give a fu*k. They don't aim to immediately help the people who need it most. their views are help the rich, and the rich will help the poor. THey fail to acknowledge that the rich aren't going to help the poor.
 08-25-2012, 10:56 PM         #54
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
regardless of what ignorance any republican continues to display before during or after this election, it really doesn't matter who wins. what has been put in place is irreversible. the monetary system itself is designed to fail so all this democrat, republican bullsh*t debate is meaningless. now the bubble might burst quicker with republicans in office or slower with democrats in office.....it's gonna burst regardless so the comments are irrelevant and just a distraction from the obvious truth.

did anyone in here read the article about Goldman Sachs and how they fu*ked with and fu*ked up the food commodity system here in the US, and abroad??? That train done left the station. When the market crashes again and a dozen eggs are $50 a dozen, none of yall are going to be talking about how this idiot sent in an email that he doesn't care about black people. my bad, that was kanye on george bush.

the history of prejudice in this country is long and historic. that's never going to change. it has evolved now to include the poor and this is where the real war was started. and now it's gotten to the point where the rich will have the most money and there won't be much else for everyone one else. when this becomes truly evident there won't be any democreeps or republicidiots around....just those who have the pie and those who are trying to get the crumbs that they throw away.

stupid comment. even dumber debate in the big scheme, and i do mean scheme, of things.

Right. I keep saying this over and over and no I dont believe anyone here gives a rats azz about what I say but the fact that multiple people are on the same page yet some people decide to buy into these economy and stock market, republican vs democrat, Obama bashing Romney bashing, type of debates is comical if not hilarious to me. Just goes to show if majority of Boxden still have faith in a Presidential candidate then theres no telling how many people believe what comes out of Obamas mouth and more surprisingly Romneys contradicting lips. How many people worship them at their feet whenever they step behind a microphone and hold on to everything they say like religious folks do with the holy book. It's sickening really. When all anyone has to do is look at a persons track record and weigh what they got done vs what they didnt even start on, think for 2 seconds about how much federal money will be given as loans to bank with interest and how in the hell that will create a better economy when in the long run we owe more than what we owed before and never did have to begin with, look around about how much shyt police get away with without any serious consequences and how worse they are getting, listen to Israel when they blatantly tell you "War with Iran is unavoidable" every other day. Com on people. Yall so quick to call folks conspiracy theorists yet they present FACTS to your face and all you can do is change the subject. (Jacc) This is why I dont complain and argue with people who dont have common sense, I just pray for the day to come where they wake up and get a the shock of their life so I can laugh inside and say see dumbazz we told you so. Not everyone who opposes the governments lectures and textbooks fir into that tin foil category. And oneday you will see my friend.

And as far as racism goes yes, yes majority of folks who would rather have Mitt Romney in office before Obama are racists. Why? Because majority of the republican party dont support his views, he's took back a lot of what he stood for just to appeal to the masses, and he has no clear vision on what he plans to do in office besides tax the phuck outta the less fortunate while easing up on rich folks. That is crystal clear from words out of his mouth. Yet you middle class less than dog sh*t on a shoe d*ckheads on here aka the first ones to fill his wrath, yall are so quick to suck his d*ck and promote him to office while turning your back on a "black man who is trying his best to clean up Bushs mistakes while people over him pull him a 300 different directions. So yes most of yall are closet racists. face it.
 08-25-2012, 11:25 PM         #55
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So am I racist if I don't support either of these d!ckweeds up for election in November?
 5 years ago '11        #56
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
SUPREME TROLLIN!

SUMMERVILLE, TEACH ME!
 08-26-2012, 12:09 AM         #57
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
So am I racist if I don't support either of these d!ckweeds up for election in November?

I can see you took my words ouuta context with that typical response I get whenever I mention Obama. Brah im not voting. Why? cause Obama can't get what I want outta politics accomplished in this lifetime. Why support someone who shares that American dream his whole election but can't get 1/3 of it pushed through congress ? Why should I support "white Americas" black face whos only there to push a white agenda. Why would I support a candidate who so many white Americans now hate and wish death upon? In a time where a man can shoot up a theater and murder people in worship why would I put him on the front lines to risk him being a.ssassinated by some white terrorists who will be looked upon as a person with a "mental disability" and allowed to carry on life as a hero behind bars and gain protection from Aryan brotherhood ?

So to answer your question. No. No sir you are not a racists for not voting but rather someone with common sense who knows your vote means nothing.

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 08-26-2012 at 12:14 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 08-26-2012, 01:00 AM         #59
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
cause i sure as fukk dont vote
 08-26-2012, 01:02 AM         #60
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
u dumb as fukk yo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy