Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:
whites dont make up almost 75% of the united states????

[pic - click to view]

straight from the census bureau

your only rebuttal can be the census is fabricated lies spread by the govt but then again i expect nothing less from you

edit:

my fault the white population in america is no longer 72.4, it is now 74.8

round to the nearest whole number and that makes....75%.......as*hole

Now make the list from before they decided to take "hispanics" out of the black category. They were always considered black until some white dude signed a paper saying they are not.

White people have been a minority here and on the planet. Problem is white people also have power over the information that would display this.
 5 years ago '11        #22
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 5 years ago '09        #23
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7955 7955
 Southern_Boi said:
Now make the list from before they decided to take "hispanics" out of the black category. They were always considered black until some white dude signed a paper saying they are not.

White people have been a minority here and on the planet. Problem is white people also have power over the information that would display this.
when george zimmerman shot tryavon i didnt see your bi*ch a.ss calling zimmerman black, you were calling him a "cracker" so stop picking and choosing f*ggot

and mitt romney's parents were born in mexico i dont see any of you people calling him "black", fukk outta here with that retarded logic
 08-25-2012, 01:04 PM         #24
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
whites dont make up almost 75% of the united states????

[pic - click to view]

straight from the census bureau

your only rebuttal can be the census is fabricated lies spread by the govt but then again i expect nothing less from you

edit:

my fault the white population in america is no longer 72.4, it is now 74.8

round to the nearest whole number and that makes....75%.......as*hole

My only rebuttal? The context of my statement was not a direct dispute of the percentage, the full context which you coincidentally decided not to comment on was what if Obama said the same exact thing you stated towards white people would he be in the right to state this given his position of power FOR THE PEOPLE which includes all the people...........you posted the statistic to prove one aspect of my question but completely disregarded the primary question posed, Which I understand why considering if Obama did this white people who think like you would want his head. Because its okay for whites to hate their fellow Americans that they are supposed to represent because whites are the majority right? As stated your as full of sh*t as ever and are only in this thread because you hate everything about OBama especially his blackness and the way he is not apologetic because of his skin color..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-25-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 08-25-2012, 01:06 PM         #25
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
when george zimmerman shot tryavon i didnt see your bi*ch a.ss calling zimmerman black, you were calling him a "cracker" so stop picking and choosing f*ggot

and mitt romney's parents were born in mexico i dont see any of you people calling him "black", fukk outta here with that retarded logic
And this statement further proves your idiocy in regards to your thought process................and the primary reason why most blacks vote democratic is because this is the party that primarily shares the views of most Americans who are black, which is equality and fairness across the board for all Americans. Where as the republican party shares views that are only for the rich. They don't want to help their fellow man and especially don't promote the idea that every American deserves a chance at the American dream. They primarily support this idea that anyone poor in this country are only poor because they deserve to be, and anyone rich got there because of hard work and because of that hard work deserve complimentary status in our society. They are for over taxing the poor and under taxing the rich........now this is idealistic views of course cause neither party has shown that they are really for lifting up lower class America in all reality. But its the views that are voted on not really the reality in our society. And if you seriously think blacks dont have enough political savvy to make decision that they feel will benefit them best and only vote for officials because of skin color then your a bigger dumbass than I thought..........and are over looking the popular saying in Conservative America that they will vote for ANYBODY as long as it is not Obama........it seems they would be the ones voting for skin color and not actual politics wouldn't it............but you keep playing that race card buddy.............show us how dumb you really are.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-25-2012 at 01:14 PM..
 08-25-2012, 01:22 PM         #26
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
never said only blacks support him, plenty of mush brain whites support him also but i said blacks blindly voted for him...if you deny this then your only lying to yourself

you disagree that black blindly voted for obama????

The fact that statement alone is the most blatant reach ever goes without saying......

Moving on

The nicca was going up against John Mccain and Sarah Palin. We the people would have been out of our phuckin minds to go vote against a blatant Bush puppet and a lady who at times seemed like she had no idea why she even existed nor had the ability to explain simple facts of history and how they got to be that way. So even if "we" did vote blindly, we obviously made the best decision possible to ensure the well-being of "America" and the people that live here. Or do you feel otherwise??? Oh you do??? Go head, explain.....
 08-25-2012, 01:55 PM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 White Face said:
Jacc blacc stay going in on black ppl for no reason

ol racist a.ss hiphop fan
probably the one & only time i'll agree with this dude.
 5 years ago '12        #28
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 971 971
Dude is entitled to his own opinion, no fu*ks given here by this black man.
 5 years ago '10        #29
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Michael_Moore said:
Obama doesn't give a "rats a.ss" what black ppl think neither....

Kick it cuz
 5 years ago '07        #30
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
So now it is strictly Obama's fault......
 5 years ago '04        #31
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
these republicans gotta get with the times... get a twitter account... post all the racist sh*t you want, then say you were hacked. simple.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 Fras1788 said:
Just like every other Republican.
At least he's honest
 5 years ago '10        #33
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8203 8203
Whats wrong with him not giving a rat's a.ss about what they think?

It aint like he said "those n*ggas should hang", he just said he dont care :kanyeshrug:
 5 years ago '09        #34
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
My only rebuttal? The context of my statement was not a direct dispute of the percentage,
yes it was bi*ch now rebuttal it
 08-25-2012, 05:06 PM         #35
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
regardless of your race, your an ignorant fool.

go pick up a book and stop spewing useless rhetoric
 08-25-2012, 05:14 PM         #36
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
Yes black people let's go vote for a party that doesn't support our interests, are currently trying to impose Jim crow like voter descrimination laws and openly denigrates us so we won't look like racists to some greasy wop on a message board.
 5 years ago '09        #37
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
In a way he's right. why care about a demographic who doesn't plan on voting republican(I surely wont) anytime soon? he should only focus on the groups he can easily brainwash.
 5 years ago '09        #38
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Yes black people let's go vote for a party that doesn't support our interests, are currently trying to impose Jim crow like voter descrimination laws and openly denigrates us so we won't look like racists to some greasy wop on a message board.
the irony in your statement is it was the democratic party that created the ku klux klan and imposed the jim crow laws.......all those southern racist bastards that had your people picking cotton were democrats....not republicans

ironic that most of you guys dont even know that
 08-25-2012, 06:23 PM         #39
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the irony in your statement is it was the democratic party that created the ku klux klan and imposed the jim crow laws.......all those southern racist bastards that had your people picking cotton were democrats....not republicans

ironic that most of you guys dont even know that

Or the fact that black people used to vote mainly for republican and mainly white people voted democrat. Yes all this was true before shyt got switched around. Im not going into that time of history but do yourself a favor. Quit running from the facts at hand.
 08-25-2012, 06:26 PM         #40
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People letting that dumbass cauc Jacc troll and spew his racism, report and ignore him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy