Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
6950 pageviews
126 comments

Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's a.ss' what black people think

Republican Jim Summerville, a first term state senator from d!ckson, Tennessee, has joined the chorus line of tone deaf conservatives. It was found that in an official email the senator said he did not care what black people thought, specifically their representatives in the black caucus.

The comments were made by Summerville who was, at the time, heading an investigation by the senate into a possible scandal at Tennessee State University (TSU) allegedly involving students grades being fixed. TSU is a world renowned black university. Therefore it was perfectly reasonable for members of the black caucus to contact Summerville with questions about his investigation.

What was unreasonable, however, was Summerville's conduct in an official setting. It has been locally reported by tennessean.com that Summerville specifically wrote, "I don't give a rat's a.ss what the black caucus thinks." This message was sent using the subject line of, "Please share this response with your colleagues"

Now many members of the black caucus, and other members -- both republican and democrat -- are calling for Summerville to apologize or resign his post as a public official.

Summerville has been removed as the chairman of the higher education subcommittee, as part of immediate consequences for his behavior. He may be penalized further with censure.

It should be noted that Summerville is an educator and an author. According to his Linkedin profile, he ironically has published a book titled: "Educating Black Doctors."

Ultimately the security of the senator's job rests with the voters of Tennessee.

[pic - click to view]

Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's a.ss' what black people think - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-24-2012 at 11:31 PM..

126 comments for "Aug 24 - Republican senator says he doesn't 'give a rat's ass' what black people think"

5 years ago '09        #2
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
 5 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
why would a minority support a republican?All they do is talk sh*t about them lol I wouldn't vote for them either if I was black.
 5 years ago '08        #4
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796

I'm a staunch liberal, but he didn't really say Black PEOPLE, but really the Black Caucus. Still fu*ked up, but I think his words got twisted by the article.
 08-24-2012, 11:22 PM         #5
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should stand by his views. fu*k a half a.ssed apology.

He's just gonna do that "I'm sorry if anyone was offended..." bullsh*t as a way of trying to sweep it under the rug.
 5 years ago '07        #6
space
space
A lot of the Republican Latinos (from what I've seen) is Cubans. I get why they would vote Republican, because they (Republicans) are bible pushers.
 5 years ago '11        #7
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Jacc Blacc said:
statically blacks don't vote and when they do 93% of them vote democrat blindly so why would any republican give a fukk about that demographic

honestly

atleast Hispanics are starting to understand you dont have to vote democrat just because your a minority
Smfh that's the fu*king probably with people and politic. You say fu*k one side cause they ain't vote for you. But you are a elected official who represents the people. You work for the people whether they voted for you are not. Smfh can't believe you got the nerve to say some sh*t like that. Listen to all the people you represent period fu*k regilion race u represent the people as a whole.
 5 years ago '09        #8
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
The entire basis of the Republican agenda leaves blacks hanging out to dry. So fck a republican regardless

Now when are AMERICANS going to "understand you don't have to vote democrate" or republican just because you're voting. There are other parties and candidates who actually give a rat's a.ss about the people...all people
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
 5 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
you guys voted for Obama in droves and he single handely fukked america up, so great job guys
@ Obama being the one who fu*ked everything up, you're an idiot
 5 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
Smfh that's the fu*king probably with people and politic. You say fu*k one side cause they ain't vote for you. But you are a elected official who represents the people. You work for the people whether they voted for you are not. Smfh can't believe you got the nerve to say some sh*t like that. Listen to all the people you represent period fu*k regilion race u represent the people as a whole.
you live in lala land

you cant say "you work for the people" and then get mad when republicans side with the demographic that makes up almost 75% of the united states

wake up.........we are the people

and why should a politician give a fukk about a group that dislikes them, jim summerville said nothing wrong, he's a man and a man must stand behind his words, im sick of all that double talk and politically correct bullsh*t

its like when the chic filet dude said a marriage is between a man and a woman and all those homos wanted him to apologize.......thats bullsh*t......no man should ever apologize for something he full heartedly believes in even if you disagree
 5 years ago '06        #11
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Jacc Blacc said:

honestly

Yes, this cracker has the answers. He says my people blindly vote democrat because they are minorities, and he does this while comparing us to hispanics.

fu*k you idiot
 5 years ago '09        #12
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 cbjones said:
He should stand by his views. fu*k a half a.ssed apology.

He's just gonna do that "I'm sorry if anyone was offended..." bullsh*t as a way of trying to sweep it under the rug.

yeah , it will probaly be "" my words were taken out of context , i realize i might have offended some people lol
 08-25-2012, 04:19 AM         #13
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:

I'm a staunch liberal, but he didn't really say Black PEOPLE, but really the Black Caucus. Still fu*ked up, but I think his words got twisted by the article.
Yeah I saw that too, title maker baiting bad on that one
 5 years ago '07        #14
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30311 30311
Finally, after several decades, a republican shows honesty
 5 years ago '11        #15
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
They say one of the biggest sins in politics is telling the truth.
 08-25-2012, 08:11 AM         #16
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you live in lala land

you cant say "you work for the people" and then get mad when republicans side with the demographic that makes up almost 75% of the united states

and why should a politician give a fukk about a group that dislikes them, jim summerville said nothing wrong, he's a man and a man must stand behind his words, im sick of all that double talk and politically correct bullsh*t

its like when the chic filet dude said a marriage is between a man and a woman and all those homos wanted him to apologize.......thats bullsh*t......no man should ever apologize for something he full heartedly believes in even if you disagree

Now what if Obama made this statement about whites.....according to your logic and stupid a.ss misconception that only blacks support him.....him as an elected official of the people that would be okay right..........your a fu*king idiot......and are speaking out your a.ss as usual......and whites don't make up 75% of the country bruh.....that's sounds like racist logic anyway that since whites a re the majority...its okay for whites to be prejudice........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 08-25-2012 at 08:15 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Now what if Obama made this statement about whites.....according to your logic and stupid a.ss misconception that only blacks support him.......
never said only blacks support him, plenty of mush brain whites support him also but i said blacks blindly voted for him...if you deny this then your only lying to yourself

you disagree that black blindly voted for obama????
 5 years ago '09        #18
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
75% of the country bruh.....that's sounds like racist logic anyway that since whites a re the majority...its okay for whites to be prejudice........
whites dont make up almost 75% of the united states????

[pic - click to view]

straight from the census bureau

your only rebuttal can be the census is fabricated lies spread by the govt but then again i expect nothing less from you

edit:

my fault the white population in america is no longer 72.4, it is now 74.8

round to the nearest whole number and that makes....75%.......as*hole

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-25-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #19
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3847 3847
 Jacc Blacc said:
you live in lala land

I kinda agree, just cuz this sentence seems taken out of context. What was the convo that made him say that? Cuz i could imagine myself saying something like that about a group of people, possibly joking or just trying to dismiss a question.

Or someone telling me to change my gameplan because it goes against the beliefs of some group (especially a group notorious for not voting). Then in my head, im like "man fu*k them _____'s, they dont run sh*t over here."

Of course i doubt i would be dumb enough to say it out loud tho, but he old, he losing control of his mouth day by day.
 08-25-2012, 10:20 AM         #20
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama doesn't give a "rats a.ss" what black ppl think neither....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy