Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4563 4563
 Kingpin 313 said:
Exactly who else is getting talked about 15 years after death
dats the point. only argument they got is Pac aint lyrical which dont even make sense cuz lyricism is subjective to content and technicality. Pac aint rhyme pointless garbage like ima lyricial spherical spiritual empirical miracle so he aint nice? the n*gga didnt aim to rhyme a million words in one bar, he can do that bullsh*t if he wanted, but he was more interested in usin those bars for tellin stories and emphasizin whats on his mind. not to mention Pac got down lyrically whenever the f*ck he wanted, n wrote three verse classics in 30 min n classic feature verses in 5 min while artists like Nas & Jay Z would prolly take half a month to do that sh*t.

normally i aint respond to the Pac hate no more cuz its jus outta hand lol, n*ggas sayin Pac wasnt talented n sh*t. this n*gga Jay Z for example would rehearse a verse for 3 hours, hop in the booth, tell the producer before hand he was bout to f*ck up a lot and to let the beat rock so he can get his delivery down.

this n*gga Pac would write a verse in 10 min, hop right in the booth cuz he aint rehearsed it, lay it down flawlessly in one take n get the f*ck outta the booth. this n*gga snoop dogg said when he spit wit Pac, he would make sure he had that verse down pat cuz Pac only gave artists one take on his songs to finish their sh*t. what other rapper u hear done that, ever? nobody. Pac was just as talented as all these mothafu*kas, n like i said he is my favorite rapper, but yall ignore the facts and are just ignorant as fu*k.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 08-25-2012 at 03:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #82
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1263 1263
Pac's been my favorite rapper before i started fu*kin' wit Nas..

like damn, Pac has influenced me to just say fu*k it and go through on taking flight on mothafu*kas.. i mean damn, vengeance or revenge, I would take that sh*t serious.

Pac is most def top 5, or even top 3 (to me). Nas is up there too.. He's been consistent and seems like he's been always keeping it real with himself through the years. He may have sold out from a business perspective, but he hasn't musically.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 08-25-2012 at 03:36 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #83
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Kingpin 313 said:
Exactly who else is getting talked about 15 years after death
biggie for starters
 08-25-2012, 06:37 AM         #84
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people mad at T.I's personal top 5?

08-25-2012, 01:42 PM         #85
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #86
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I'm pretty sure most rappers just say Tupac or Biggie are the best because they don't know anything else
 5 years ago '08        #87
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 GameBreaker said:
I'm pretty sure most rappers just say Tupac or Biggie are the best because they don't know anything else
yup or cuz there dead other than that there jus rappers wit different styles jus like all other rappers aint nothin phenomenal bout pac, it all comes down to who do u like, and pac to me isnt even in my top 25, i feel Cypress Hill way more than any tupac album or song...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #88
space
space
 ExKillaJJ said:
Then there are those with no hip-hop conscious who think Pac isnt even top 15.
jus cuz i dont care for pac's music i dont kno hip hop lol, fool knock it off u pac stan and accept not everyone gives a fu*k bout pac like u stans do, i can agruee with u who is tru hip hop to me but i dont have time to waste with a one minded tupac stan....

[pic - click to view]

08-25-2012, 02:29 PM         #89
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameBreaker said:
thats some dumb sh*t, TI is like 30 plus, thats his era of rap, who he enjoys listening too

9/10 only dead rappers making top 5 lists are BIG and Pac, that just says something aboutthe quality of music they created and the fact they pushed the genre into the mainstream like no other rapper before them. The music IMO was that damn good, where myself and millions upon millions of people are still listening to it, just like they are listening to vinatge Jay and Nas, that dead argument makes me laugh, i dont listen to Big L or Pun, or Run DMC or Left Eye, or the 10 or so other dead rappers cuz their music don't sounds as good as BIG or Pacs.
 5 years ago '04        #90
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 4499 4499
 JayDee11 said:
Im laughing how TI mentioned eminem yet Stephen A had to "remind" him about Nas. If you say so tip....
dem n*ggaz got that low key dont like each other thing going on

n*gga ti said he can have his egyptian pyramid raps and

he gone do his trap street real life sh*t
shots fired lol
 5 years ago '04        #91
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 4499 4499
what diff about pac all that lyrical best rapper sh*t he wasnt even concerned about and never mentioned it
 5 years ago '08        #92
space
space
 p00rky said:
Don't feed the trolls

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #93
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
yup or cuz there dead other than that there jus rappers wit different styles jus like all other rappers aint nothin phenomenal bout pac, it all comes down to who do u like, and pac to me isnt even in my top 25, i feel Cypress Hill way more than any tupac album or song...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #94
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$8,089 | Props total: 4762 4762
 Dee352 said:
holy fu*k. I've heard not the best, not top 5, not top 10 even. But not top 25?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now