Aug 24 - Mr. Marcus Admits Starting Pr0n Syphilis Outbreak By Altering His Test Results

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Young Buck said:
His career is done, and I'm fu*king glad he would always yell stupid sh*t while fu*king bi*ches, I could not jerk off from this dude saying "YEAH YEAH, YOU SUCK MY d!ck bi*ch, OOHH OOHH" This motherfu*ker moaned more than the bi*ches and his money shots were pathetic, he's the worst male pr0no star ever.

He would literally jerk off small dimebag cumshots on bi*ches to give lack luster ending towards any pr0no.
 5 years ago '08        #22
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 memphis10 said:
dayum you sound kinda emotional about him
You don't understand, he would fu*k up the mood.

This motherfu*ka made gorilla noises while fu*king some good looking chick and I just couldn't jerk off to it at all, I remember when he busted a wack freestyle while fu*king a chick, and another when he actually had a phone call with one of his friends. All he did was talk, talk, talk while fu*king bi*ches and he would moan so loud that the chick would become annoyed.

He was a terrible and overrated pr0n star.
 5 years ago '06        #23
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Buck said:
His career is done, and I'm fu*king glad he would always yell stupid sh*t while fu*king bi*ches, I could not jerk off from this dude saying "YEAH YEAH, YOU SUCK MY d!ck bi*ch, OOHH OOHH" This motherfu*ker moaned more than the bi*ches and his money shots were pathetic, he's the worst male pr0no star ever.

He would literally jerk off small dimebag cumshots on bi*ches to give lack luster ending towards any pr0no.

Young Buck said:

This motherfu*ka made gorilla noises while fu*king some good looking chick and I just couldn't jerk off to it at all, I remember when he busted a wack freestyle while fu*king a chick, and another when he actually had a phone call with one of his friends. All he did was talk, talk, talk while fu*king bi*ches and he would moan so loud that the chick would become annoyed.

5 years ago '04        #24
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2731 2731
great idea ,confess and sit back while people are getting to sue u

one of my friends is trying to get in the pr0n industry,i m going to send her this article
 5 years ago '11        #25
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 smokinthe420 said:
Annette schwarz might still work with him, she is hella nasty.. Hella nasty
That bi*ch is filthy.
 08-25-2012, 10:32 PM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokinthe420 said:
Annette schwarz might still work with him, she is hella nasty.. Hella nasty
that white girl could suck the chrome off the chevy then spit it out and fu*k it
 08-26-2012, 12:23 AM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2009 AVN Hall of Fame inductee

dumb a.ss a hall of famer and pulled this dumb sh*t, this sound like something pumper would do
 08-26-2012, 12:30 AM         #28
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he just opened himself up to jail time and lawsuits. and he mad people calling him out on twitter lol. n*gga you dishing out stds and you trying be defensive. he better sit his a.ss down.
 5 years ago '08        #29
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
I would like to make an apology, I'm confusing Mr. Marcus with another male pr0no star.

But He's still nasty for doing that sh*t.

5 years ago '04        #30
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 Young Buck said:

Young Buck said:

Young Buck said:
I would like to make an apology, I'm confusing Mr. Marcus with another male pr0no star.

But He's still nasty for doing that sh*t.

5 years ago '07        #31
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,757 | Props total: 763 763
 fatdaddy said:
i never did like that wearing a hat while fu*king....its like... hez trying to hide something
Lmao
 5 years ago '08        #32
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
LMAO at the comments. I dont understand his mentallity. Dude maybe the biggest male pr0n star in the business. After he found that out its nothing wrong with taking a break from pr0n instead of risking lawsuits and messing up your career.
 08-26-2012, 02:54 PM         #33
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo this thread is classic. Dude got emotional and let some steam off his chest. The fu*ked up thing is I think I know who dudes talkin about cause he use to mess up my mood too.....

Dude do kinda favor Marcus though......lol.....always holling bout "Throw dat azz back " or some random a.ss slightly rapist shyt. "Suck my d!ck right now, balls and all".....
 5 years ago '06        #34
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
nasty a.ss n*gga there. Knew he was infected but kept spreading the sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #35
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Young Buck said:

this dude said small dimebag. Wtf? That's too fu*kin descriptive and suspect at the same time.
 08-26-2012, 06:39 PM         #36
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does Brian Pumper think of this ?
 08-26-2012, 08:34 PM         #37
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-26-2012, 09:28 PM         #38
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy