Aug 24 - Mr. Marcus Admits Starting Pr0n Syphilis Outbreak By Altering His Test Results

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
5986 pageviews
42 comments

SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
Aug 24 - Mr. Marcus Admits Starting Pr0n Syphilis Outbreak By Altering His Test Results

[pic - click to view]

Every outbreak has a patient zero.

pr0n actor Mr. Marcus has come out and identified himself as the performer responsible for the current syphilis outbreak that has shut down production in the San Fernando Valley.

He believes he contracted the STD on set but admits that he altered his syphilis-positive test so that he could keep performing. His altered test was what started the scare and initiated the industry's self-imposed 10-day moratorium while actors are tested and treated for syphilis.

"I tried to cover it up… Because I said it was like the scarlet letter. It’s the word. Syphilis, whoa," Marcus said to XBiz. "Mr. Marcus, syphilis? Mr. Marcus, the one I worked with? The one that everybody works with? The one that’s been in this industry forever?"

In an emotional interview that brought the 18-year veteran actor to tears, Marcus said that he only altered the test because his doctor told him he would not be contagious 10 days after taking a shot of penicillin. “I have to live with this, no one else does,” he said. “I’m very sorry. I did not think that this would come out like this."

The pr0n actor was diagnosed with syphilis on July 12, received a penicillin shot on July 13 and returned to work 11 days later, on July 24, AVN reports. However, he still had the STD. Perhaps most disturbing, the producer of the shoot didn't ask for a paper or digital copy of Marcus' STD test. Instead, the actor showed a copy of the test on his cell phone so that the syphilis portion wasn't visible.

For a subsequent pr0n shoot, Marcus said he folded his test covering the syphilis portion and photocopied it. However, a producer noticed this time that the numbers were missing and called Marcus out on it.

As many as nine syphilis cases have been identified among pr0n performers, and more are expected, according to the a.ssociated Press. Marcus said that the three women he performed with after his diagnosis have all tested negative for syphilis.

Marcus tweeted Thursday:

Mr.Marcus@akaMrMarcus
You can be disappointed, but don't throw stones. Some of you are living in glass houses.

The pr0n moratorium comes days after the California Department of Public Health released a report finding that syphilis cases in the Golden State have jumped by 18 percent from 2010 to 2011. Men had a vastly higher rate as it largely affects men who have s3x with men. The STD also affected African Americans at a higher rate than any other racial demographic.

Los Angeles County officials have approved a ballot initiative that will ask voters to decide whether pr0n actors should be required to wear condoms in s3x scenes.

[pic - click to view]

Mr. Marcus Admits Starting pr0n Syphilis Outbreak By Altering His Test Results

42 comments for "Aug 24 - Mr. Marcus Admits Starting Pr0n Syphilis Outbreak By Altering His Test Results"

08-24-2012, 12:53 PM         #2
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-24-2012, 12:56 PM         #3
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was under the impression that all these pr0n mafuhkas had some sh*t anyway so
 5 years ago '07        #4
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
18 years...
 5 years ago '07        #5
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I was under the impression that all these pr0n mafuhkas had some sh*t anyway so
nah man a lot of places are pretty thorough with their testing. You're more likely to catch something by fu*king a random chick you met at a club. At least these pr0nstars are being tested usually.

Now shouldn't Mr.Marcus be facing some serious jail time for this sh*t? He knowingly infected a bunch of chicks.
 08-24-2012, 01:18 PM         #6
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
nah man a lot of places are pretty thorough with their testing. You're more likely to catch something by fu*king a random chick you met at a club. At least these pr0nstars are being tested usually.

Now shouldn't Mr.Marcus be facing some serious jail time for this sh*t? He knowingly infected a bunch of chicks.
that. seriously what's safer fu*king some bi*ch who fu*ks a ton of people, but they all get tested and have pretty strict regulations vs. fu*king some bi*ch from a club that fu*ks random guys no rubber in the bathroom every other night?
 5 years ago '08        #7
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,140 | Props total: 3036 3036
fu*king scum a.ss n*gga
 08-24-2012, 01:36 PM         #8
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
that. seriously what's safer fu*king some bi*ch who fu*ks a ton of people, but they all get tested and have pretty strict regulations vs. fu*king some bi*ch from a club that fu*ks random guys no rubber in the bathroom every other night?
sheeeeeeit...

TIME TO GET TESTED!
 08-24-2012, 03:04 PM         #9
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marcus is done
 08-24-2012, 04:41 PM         #10
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, now even if he is cured, his career is done cause no one is going to ever want to work with him again, for fear he has something else and isn't telling anyone again.
 5 years ago '05        #11
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2207 2207
Stupid motherfu*ker man. And now he wont be seen again because he did this dumb sh*t and everyone gonna think he got something even when he doesnt. Ah well have fun on the unemployment line cause aint no one hiring no Mr. Marcus. EVERYBODY kno who he is.
 5 years ago '06        #12
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 One Gud Cide said:
 ManWithoutFear! said:
sheeeeeeit...

TIME TO GET TESTED!

5 years ago '10        #13
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
Annette schwarz might still work with him, she is hella nasty.. Hella nasty
 5 years ago '04        #14
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 2791 2791
lol

called him an 18 yr veteran actor. . .
 5 years ago '07        #15
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
lol maaaan... I was excited when I downloaded Lylith Lavey's scene from bangbros... I was tryna enjoy the mouth hug she was givin... But then this n*gga sh*t looked like a nestle crunch bar... Ruined the whole scene for me
 08-24-2012, 11:31 PM         #16
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's done like pete rose
 5 years ago '10        #17
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
n*gga couldnt take a break from fu*king? I mean its not like the n*gga hard up for pus*y.........just wait that sh*t out you dumb n*gga.......nah had to hurry up and spread.
 5 years ago '08        #18
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
His career is done, and I'm fu*king glad he would always yell stupid sh*t while fu*king bi*ches, I could not jerk off from this dude saying "YEAH YEAH, YOU SUCK MY d!ck bi*ch, OOHH OOHH" This motherfu*ker moaned more than the bi*ches and his money shots were pathetic, he's the worst male pr0no star ever.

He would literally jerk off small dimebag cumshots on bi*ches to give lack luster ending towards any pr0no.
 5 years ago '04        #19
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2977 2977
 Young Buck said:
His career is done, and I'm fu*king glad he would always yell stupid sh*t while fu*king bi*ches, I could not jerk off from this dude saying "YEAH YEAH, YOU SUCK MY d!ck bi*ch, OOHH OOHH" This motherfu*ker moaned more than the bi*ches and his money shots were pathetic, he's the worst male pr0no star ever.

He would literally jerk off small dimebag cumshots on bi*ches to give lack luster ending towards any pr0no.
dayum you sound kinda emotional about him
 08-25-2012, 08:09 AM         #20
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:

the fuhk?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago