Wade admits he wore Bulls jersey, considered Chicago over Miami

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
Does this dude actually think we suppose to believe that he was REALLY considering the Bulls?

5 years ago '04        #42
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
think i was one of the few that was worried bout him possibly going to Chicago, lets be real with that sh*tty a.ss roster we had it wasnt looking good... coulda never ever saw what went down going down sh*t was like one of the greatest moments after Zo coming back
 5 years ago '04        #43
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
wade just trying to be like the GOAT

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12549 12549
 fivetreyfour said:
Does this dude actually think we suppose to believe that he was REALLY considering the Bulls?

I think he was, and I honestly believe if LeBron doesn't show up in Miami he bolts.

Child hood team, hometown city, honestly only playing with the best player in the league joining him can make him walk away. Don't blame him one bit either

Never wanted him, always preferred LeBron or Bosh.

If only we got Bosh and instead of Boozer.. We'd be champions right now..

Last edited by Hold That; 08-25-2012 at 10:52 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
I think he was, and I honestly believe if LeBron doesn't show up in Miami he bolts.

Child hood team, hometown city, honestly only playing with the best player in the league joining him can make him walk away. Don't blame him one bit either

Them three knew they would team up in Miami way before "the decision". Bron's dinner with Riley and announcing his number change when the Cavs were playing in Miami. Them cats knew where they were going the whole time, you could tell by the interviews Wade and Bosh did together the day before "the decision". Personally, I never thought we had a shot at getting Wade...and a lot of cats in my circle felt the same way.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 08-25-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #46
ktown187 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 0 0
Wade is full of sh*t. He had no intentions of coming to Chicago. Wasn't he filming the whole thing? That why he visited twice. This just a P.R. stunt. He only mentions almost signing with Chicago when he does interviews with Chicago media. He just telling Chicago what we want to hear.
 5 years ago '07        #47
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 ktown187 said:
Wade is full of sh*t. He had no intentions of coming to Chicago. Wasn't he filming the whole thing? That why he visited twice. This just a P.R. stunt. He only mentions almost signing with Chicago when he does interviews with Chicago media. He just telling Chicago what we want to hear.
 08-25-2012, 12:16 PM         #48
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Man, I thought he was gone that Summer... I remember watching him drop forty something on the Celts in the playoffs thinking it would be the last home game as a member of the Heat.

Definitely on some 'that's my SG' type sh*t.

[video - click to view]

D3 went out like a fu*king G in that series

thas my fu*king 2'guard

but yall n*ggaz buggin I knew he wasnt goin anywhere
I knew were we gonna pick up some better players that off-season
I just didnt think it was gonna be lebron...

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 08-25-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I like comp, muthafu*k a team up
put cream up, I beat you & the squad you dreamed up

Germany! Yell™

Last edited by box5; 08-25-2012 at 12:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 #TheReturn said:

he said 20 times that season that he didn't want to leave miami and would only do it if they didn't improve the roster at all and forced his hand. it was a wrap once we got bosh. could have been boozer, amare, joe johnson, anybody. didn't matter as long as he got another star to play with.

like 2 weeks ago you were shouting that they had conspired all along as if it were gospel

Last edited by joshdogg26; 08-25-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #51
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 fivetreyfour said:
Them three knew they would team up in Miami way before "the decision". Bron's dinner with Riley and announcing his number change when the Cavs were playing in Miami. Them cats knew where they were going the whole time, you could tell by the interviews Wade and Bosh did together the day before "the decision". Personally, I never thought we had a shot at getting Wade...and a lot of cats in my circle felt the same way.
exactly

they all had their minds made up and just waited it out a little bit to make it seem like they were weighing their options
 5 years ago '08        #52
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,103 | Props total: 2825 2825

Wade is one slick dude tho. We all know he wasn't leavin WADE County in Miami to be in MJ's shadow back home. Although Bron is the best player on earth, Wade runs South Beach.
 5 years ago '11        #53
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Wade would consider any team with Red and Black uniforms
 08-25-2012, 02:02 PM         #54
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who wants to live in a sh*tty a.ss city like Chicago when you can reside in a place like Miami
 5 years ago '10        #55
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
would have been the craziest backcourt ever.. rose and dwade? playing top notch d and good offense?

5 years ago '07        #56
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He's said this same exact story 3-5 times since 2010, so I doubt he's making it up. He had plenty of incentive to go there.
Calculated statements/moves. You keep a rival East team waiting on your decision, which in turn makes them not rush into signing other players available with the hopes of bringing you along. At the same time you throw off those who had suspicions of your team/other players colluding before the free agency period started. Before the interview, Wade was questioning how past players were treated by Bulls management...I knew we wouldn't land him.

In the end it worked out well for them. I don't blame them one bit either. They seen an opportunity where they could take advantage of the system and shift the power back into their hands. Half your games in South Florida and the beautiful weather vs. cold winters up north, plus no state income tax...damn near a no-brainer.
 5 years ago '04        #57
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 mrbelvy said:
Wade would consider any team with Red and Black uniforms

Blazers

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 5 years ago '07        #58
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 15 15
What's up with Slam magazine? They have DWade in a Bulls uniform and for the 2nd cover of the month they have LeBron in a Knicks uniform...again

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy