Aug 24 - As Many Five People Shot in Front of Empire State Building

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2012, 08:01 AM         #81
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems like police are the ones who shot the most people outside of the intended target, which in this case, i dont blame them for. they had no choice from what i've heard. i hope when i shoot at someone, i dont hit any innocent folks standing around.
 5 years ago '08        #82
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
It's coming out that the cops shot everyone but the first guy. It's kinda weird because when you see the video the cops are less than 5 feet away from him, as a person whose shot a gun before, I'm pretty confident that I can hit something 5 feet away.

The cops hit more people than the actual gunman, I think it's fair to say they messed up.
 5 years ago '04        #83
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 RokkyRok said:
It's coming out that the cops shot everyone but the first guy. It's kinda weird because when you see the video the cops are less than 5 feet away from him, as a person whose shot a gun before, I'm pretty confident that I can hit something 5 feet away.

The cops hit more people than the actual gunman, I think it's fair to say they messed up.
ricochet
 5 years ago '07        #84
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaymalls said:
Two Words...

WHITE PEOPLE!!
this is the wrong way to go about this discussion
 5 years ago '07        #85
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?
 5 years ago '09        #86
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 The N said:
You take out yours and stop his rampage, how about that?
everybody so shook and don't realize they at that point ALL those thousands of people have
the right to take out their own Gun and defend yourself, all these shootings are always weird
because it is always a random shooter and nobody else around him has a gun they all run scare
and wait for the cops which will not get there right away, so the k!ller gets more k!lls.

All these shootings should let you know that YOU NEED TO BE STRAPPED LEGALLY, CARRY IT AT ALL TIMES and protect yourself at all times, YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT. This country has alot of individuals that live a nothing to lose life style and don't give a fu*k, Economy all fu*ked up and they fired somebody that person will lose it, that's how it is now, either way you must defend yourself.
THEY of course want to take that away from you so you have no choice but to get k!lled off by a random shooter who will find a way to get a gun anyways.
ok rambo not everyone likes guns or shooting anything. i do
But still when it comes down to it, its not easy to k!ll a person it takes balls unless your fu*ked up in the head, an it takes the biggest balls to engage in a gun f!ght when the sh*t hits the fan. everyone an they mama can have guns an people still getting popped AND, you mutha fuccas who think you can aim gunna hurt somebody shooting into crowds missing an sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #87
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but i feel this is propaganda so they can violate the constitutional rights an eventually burn it if they have there way
 08-25-2012, 12:39 PM         #88
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the senator ain't going to pay no attention to this, but would rather react over Wayne said ?
 08-25-2012, 12:47 PM         #89
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is NYC a tourist attraction, not some hillbilly town with a population of 10. I think this proves even the average joe cop ain't fit to carry a gun, just have a special arms unit deal with these types of situations, like you can have normal cops without guns and then you can have specially trained cops walking NYC with guns, the tourists have to feel safe, NY is the money trading capital, these type of shootouts ain't a good look
 5 years ago '09        #90
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
smh white folks
 5 years ago '04        #91
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 891 891
 Mumbles253 said:
ok rambo not everyone likes guns or shooting anything. i do
But still when it comes down to it, its not easy to k!ll a person it takes balls unless your fu*ked up in the head, an it takes the biggest balls to engage in a gun f!ght when the sh*t hits the fan. everyone an they mama can have guns an people still getting popped AND, you mutha fuccas who think you can aim gunna hurt somebody shooting into crowds missing an sh*t

Then they become this...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #92
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 The N said:
the Gun ban OP continues............

Eyetwitness on MSNBC already said it...
"They need to do more with the Gun Laws in New York City"

sh*t is so ironic... New York City, a place where you virtually cannot own a gun, much less carry one, and even when a shooter opens up on people they still revert back to this dumb a.ss idea that no one should have guns.

So fu*king backwards and stupid.

Take the Colorado shooting for example... Do you know what the one thing is that would have saved lives? Armed, law abiding and upstanding citizens returning fire in the fu*king theater. Point blank, end of fu*king story.
 5 years ago '04        #93
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?
So your alternative is to ball up like a bi*ch?
 5 years ago '04        #94
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
wow you're dumb as sh*t. you know all the random people that get hit any time a couple of dumb sh*t gangbangers stop shooting at each other? you think a bunch of random people pulling out guns is safe? yea, you're not an idiot.
We're not talking about gangbangers, bro...

Gangbangers can't shoot worth a fu*k because they don't know sh*t about firearms.

People who qualify for concealed carry licenses and pass the proficiency tests should be allowed to arm themselves. That is only thing that can deter people who go on k!lling sprees, not only proactively but as an immediate reaction. The only other alternative is to tell people to run, hide and say their prayers.
 5 years ago '04        #95
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
I think the NRA has been behind this sh*t. Shoot up places...cause civil unrest...say Obama wants to take ur guns...Guns sales sky rocket so your backers are fed..and you get more NRA members so ppl can support gun laws.

sh*t is genius
Dumb...

Every time this sh*t happens the NRA has to spend even more money trying to f!ght the legal battle in securing peoples' right to own firearms. This sh*t doesn't do anything but hurt their cause, because most Americans are so fu*king stupid that their knee-jerk reaction is to blame guns rather than encourage people to empower themselves by taking responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of their fellow man.
 5 years ago '07        #96
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,683 | Props total: 16976 16976
 Decan45 said:
Dumb...

Every time this sh*t happens the NRA has to spend even more money trying to f!ght the legal battle in securing peoples' right to own firearms. This sh*t doesn't do anything but hurt their cause, because most Americans are so fu*king stupid that their knee-jerk reaction is to blame guns rather than encourage people to empower themselves by taking responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of their fellow man.
lmao you said the exact thing I said.

Shooting happens...
NRA spends money lobbying aka Obama is going to take your guns
Empower themselves aka going buy more guns
 5 years ago '10        #97
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 the synthesis said:
This is NYC a tourist attraction, not some hillbilly town with a population of 10. I think this proves even the average joe cop ain't fit to carry a gun, just have a special arms unit deal with these types of situations, like you can have normal cops without guns and then you can have specially trained cops walking NYC with guns, the tourists have to feel safe, NY is the money trading capital, these type of shootouts ain't a good look
say we need more police but cops with no guns? what about when they call for say... a domestic dispute.. cops get there and the enraged fu*ked up in the head boyfriend does not want to go to jail over some dumb sh*t (which does happen in NYC) so he pops off on police or on shorty before they get there.

its weird to me that the empire state doesn't have metal detectors. regardless of the situation, people get shot everyday. it just so happen that this was in the empire state building. i honestly don't even know what to say at this point. i mean i would say this is all a conspiracy so that the government can say that's why they're going to take weapons away but something really needs to happen cause things are going to get worse.
 5 years ago '10        #98
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Decan45 said:
sh*t is so ironic... New York City, a place where you virtually cannot own a gun, much less carry one, and even when a shooter opens up on people they still revert back to this dumb a.ss idea that no one should have guns.

So fu*king backwards and stupid.

Take the Colorado shooting for example... Do you know what the one thing is that would have saved lives? Armed, law abiding and upstanding citizens returning fire in the fu*king theater. Point blank, end of fu*king story.
right, you're obviously not from here. imagine if 3/5 people that live in bedstuy, brooklyn were able to carry a weapon. there would be extreme mayhem. you know all the places and people that will get robbed and k!lled? even if you have a gun someone can still shoot you first. if its bad now, imagine if it were legal..
 5 years ago '04        #99
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 SoFresh170 said:
right, you're obviously not from here. imagine if 3/5 people that live in bedstuy, brooklyn were able to carry a weapon. there would be extreme mayhem. you know all the places and people that will get robbed and k!lled? even if you have a gun someone can still shoot you first. if its bad now, imagine if it were legal..
Brother, I don't need to be from around there. Houston, Texas' crime rate dwarfs Brooklyn, and concealed handgun licenses are legal and obtainable. Not a one person out and about shooting and robbing people in Houston has a CHL.

There is more to getting a CHL than just saying, "I want one."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy