Aug 24 - As Many Five People Shot in Front of Empire State Building

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4841 4841
Exhibit 462830 on why I fu*king hate guns

And I don't think having civilians w/guns would've helped this situation, considering it was @ a very busy section of the city.
 5 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 stlcardinals19 said:
Exhibit 462830 on why I fu*king hate guns

And I don't think having civilians w/guns would've helped this situation, considering it was @ a very busy section of the city.
bullets wouldve been flying everywhere
 5 years ago '11        #63
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 StateProperty88 said:
bullets wouldve been flying everywhere

An armed citizen shoots with extreme accuracy. Trained officers shot bystanders because of the traffic, but we all know an armed citizen with little to no training would only hit the a.ssailant.

5 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
You're semi-delusional. Although I completely agree with you, the way life is set up in the United States. If you don't have a house, or money. You are judged by everyone else. We are all slaves to this system in America that revolves around money, and wealth, and having things we don't need to prove our worth. Do I agree with it? No. Is that the way it is? Yes. The government set it up that way. People are depressed out there, people don't know what to do. Its only going to get worse, and more and more people are going to get pissed off. We've shipped all of our manufacturing jobs overseas, and now that everyone and their mother is going to college. College degrees are worthless.

Money is worthless if everyone has tons of it....

College Degrees are worthless if everyone has one

Bugatti's are worthless if everyone has one

You can't win if someone else isn't losing. Thats how it is with EVERY SINGLE THING in existence. It doesn't have to be that way...its just the ways of capitalism. Its hilarious that people are so brainwashed to think.

"Ahh someday I'll be rich like that guy"

No you won't. That money will stay in his family forever, and will never come to you. The government has made everyone afraid of the word "communism" its hilarious. Communism would be a whole hell of a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Record unemployment...soon to be record inflation, yet the rich are richer than ever?? This isn't me being jealous. The game is fu*king rigged. When will people wake up and realize that sh*t. Its fu*king rigged.
good points, but im sure some wont read, so i put your words in picture form

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

An armed citizen shoots with extreme accuracy. Trained officers shot bystanders because of the traffic, but we all know an armed citizen with little to no training would only hit the a.ssailant.

pardon me i had to laugh at that
 5 years ago '04        #66
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
surprised no one on here is talking about shooting the guy in the arm or leg to disarm him
 5 years ago '12        #67
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 2660 2660
 Venom said:
surprised no one on here is talking about shooting the guy in the arm or leg to disarm him

I know what your talking about
 5 years ago '05        #68
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 One Gud Cide said:
wow you're dumb as sh*t. you know all the random people that get hit any time a couple of dumb sh*t gangbangers stop shooting at each other? you think a bunch of random people pulling out guns is safe? yea, you're not an idiot.
lmao, word

all these people firing their guns like they're some action hero in the movies

the amount of stray bullets catching innocent bystanders

if this shooting was due to some disgruntled employee, imagine all the little altercations that would turn into shootings. People are terrible controlling their anger as it is, New york would be a goddamn warzone
 5 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
a whopping 4 pages!
 5 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?
 5 years ago '10        #72
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 tdnupe3 said:
NYC say hello to CCTV
 5 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
You're semi-delusional. Although I completely agree with you, the way life is set up in the United States. If you don't have a house, or money. You are judged by everyone else. We are all slaves to this system in America that revolves around money, and wealth, and having things we don't need to prove our worth. Do I agree with it? No. Is that the way it is? Yes. The government set it up that way. People are depressed out there, people don't know what to do. Its only going to get worse, and more and more people are going to get pissed off. We've shipped all of our manufacturing jobs overseas, and now that everyone and their mother is going to college. College degrees are worthless.

Money is worthless if everyone has tons of it....

College Degrees are worthless if everyone has one

Bugatti's are worthless if everyone has one

You can't win if someone else isn't losing. Thats how it is with EVERY SINGLE THING in existence. It doesn't have to be that way...its just the ways of capitalism. Its hilarious that people are so brainwashed to think.

"Ahh someday I'll be rich like that guy"

No you won't. That money will stay in his family forever, and will never come to you. The government has made everyone afraid of the word "communism" its hilarious. Communism would be a whole hell of a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Record unemployment...soon to be record inflation, yet the rich are richer than ever?? This isn't me being jealous. The game is fu*king rigged. When will people wake up and realize that sh*t. Its fu*king rigged.
u on ur Panem grind
 08-24-2012, 06:53 PM         #74
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my friend talked to a guy who works at the empire, who said nothing happened.
 08-24-2012, 07:06 PM         #75
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?

I'm surprised at the responses in this thread.
A lot of them are more on point than usual...not as many conspiracy n*ggas. This barely had any media coverage that I saw today. Even the world news was talking about the republican convention and other bs. sh*ts ridiculous.

Last edited by Twelve; 08-24-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #76
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,273 | Props total: 2843 2843
Some nice reads in this thread.. but a BX guest reading these responses is going to go shoot up some more sh*t tomorrow
 5 years ago '06        #77
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Watching on news now. I think that n*gga was lookin' for Wayne
 5 years ago '04        #78
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
 trill jackson said:
the illuminattis slippin cmon man the empire state building? this ones too obvious. next they're gonna introduce some more new sh*t that strips away more of our freedom all in the name of public safety. i aint falling for that dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #79
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30582 30582
I was on 34th 2 hours afters cops & sh*t everywhere
 08-25-2012, 06:44 AM         #80
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americans and guns simply dont work

Go to Sweden who have 50% gun ownership and they have 1% gun related deaths now compare it to the US who also have 50% gun ownership and have 75% gun related deaths, compared to a country such as GB who have 3% gun ownership and only 7% gun related deaths

I'm not even counting the illegal sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago