Aug 24 - As Many Five People Shot in Front of Empire State Building

most viewed right now
 173
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Drake- Iím Upset
349 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6173 6173
Exhibit 462830 on why I fu*king hate guns

And I don't think having civilians w/guns would've helped this situation, considering it was @ a very busy section of the city.
 6 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 stlcardinals19 said:
Exhibit 462830 on why I fu*king hate guns

And I don't think having civilians w/guns would've helped this situation, considering it was @ a very busy section of the city.
bullets wouldve been flying everywhere
 6 years ago '11        #63
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 StateProperty88 said:
bullets wouldve been flying everywhere



An armed citizen shoots with extreme accuracy. Trained officers shot bystanders because of the traffic, but we all know an armed citizen with little to no training would only hit the a.ssailant.



 6 years ago '05        #64
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Fras1788 said:
You're semi-delusional. Although I completely agree with you, the way life is set up in the United States. If you don't have a house, or money. You are judged by everyone else. We are all slaves to this system in America that revolves around money, and wealth, and having things we don't need to prove our worth. Do I agree with it? No. Is that the way it is? Yes. The government set it up that way. People are depressed out there, people don't know what to do. Its only going to get worse, and more and more people are going to get pissed off. We've shipped all of our manufacturing jobs overseas, and now that everyone and their mother is going to college. College degrees are worthless.

Money is worthless if everyone has tons of it....

College Degrees are worthless if everyone has one

Bugatti's are worthless if everyone has one

You can't win if someone else isn't losing. Thats how it is with EVERY SINGLE THING in existence. It doesn't have to be that way...its just the ways of capitalism. Its hilarious that people are so brainwashed to think.

"Ahh someday I'll be rich like that guy"

No you won't. That money will stay in his family forever, and will never come to you. The government has made everyone afraid of the word "communism" its hilarious. Communism would be a whole hell of a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Record unemployment...soon to be record inflation, yet the rich are richer than ever?? This isn't me being jealous. The game is fu*king rigged. When will people wake up and realize that sh*t. Its fu*king rigged.
good points, but im sure some wont read, so i put your words in picture form


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #65
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 Kadillac87 said:



An armed citizen shoots with extreme accuracy. Trained officers shot bystanders because of the traffic, but we all know an armed citizen with little to no training would only hit the a.ssailant.



pardon me i had to laugh at that
 6 years ago '04        #66
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
surprised no one on here is talking about shooting the guy in the arm or leg to disarm him
 6 years ago '12        #67
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$4,433 | Props total: 4493 4493
 Venom said:
surprised no one on here is talking about shooting the guy in the arm or leg to disarm him


I know what your talking about
 6 years ago '05        #68
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 One Gud Cide said:
wow you're dumb as sh*t. you know all the random people that get hit any time a couple of dumb sh*t gangbangers stop shooting at each other? you think a bunch of random people pulling out guns is safe? yea, you're not an idiot.
lmao, word

all these people firing their guns like they're some action hero in the movies

the amount of stray bullets catching innocent bystanders

if this shooting was due to some disgruntled employee, imagine all the little altercations that would turn into shootings. People are terrible controlling their anger as it is, New york would be a goddamn warzone
 6 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
a whopping 4 pages!
 6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
avatar space
space
$23,026 | Props total: 5431 5431

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?
 6 years ago '10        #72
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 tdnupe3 said:
NYC say hello to CCTV
 6 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Fras1788 said:
You're semi-delusional. Although I completely agree with you, the way life is set up in the United States. If you don't have a house, or money. You are judged by everyone else. We are all slaves to this system in America that revolves around money, and wealth, and having things we don't need to prove our worth. Do I agree with it? No. Is that the way it is? Yes. The government set it up that way. People are depressed out there, people don't know what to do. Its only going to get worse, and more and more people are going to get pissed off. We've shipped all of our manufacturing jobs overseas, and now that everyone and their mother is going to college. College degrees are worthless.

Money is worthless if everyone has tons of it....

College Degrees are worthless if everyone has one

Bugatti's are worthless if everyone has one

You can't win if someone else isn't losing. Thats how it is with EVERY SINGLE THING in existence. It doesn't have to be that way...its just the ways of capitalism. Its hilarious that people are so brainwashed to think.

"Ahh someday I'll be rich like that guy"

No you won't. That money will stay in his family forever, and will never come to you. The government has made everyone afraid of the word "communism" its hilarious. Communism would be a whole hell of a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Record unemployment...soon to be record inflation, yet the rich are richer than ever?? This isn't me being jealous. The game is fu*king rigged. When will people wake up and realize that sh*t. Its fu*king rigged.
u on ur Panem grind
 08-24-2012, 05:53 PM         #74
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my friend talked to a guy who works at the empire, who said nothing happened. :lebroncmonson:
 08-24-2012, 06:06 PM         #75
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?

I'm surprised at the responses in this thread.
A lot of them are more on point than usual...not as many conspiracy n*ggas. This barely had any media coverage that I saw today. Even the world news was talking about the republican convention and other bs. sh*ts ridiculous.


Last edited by Twelve; 08-24-2012 at 06:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
Some nice reads in this thread.. but a BX guest reading these responses is going to go shoot up some more sh*t tomorrow
 6 years ago '06        #77
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 1260 1260
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Watching on news now. I think that n*gga was lookin' for Wayne
 6 years ago '04        #78
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,813 | Props total: 127 127
 trill jackson said:
the illuminattis slippin cmon man the empire state building? this ones too obvious. next they're gonna introduce some more new sh*t that strips away more of our freedom all in the name of public safety. i aint falling for that dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #79
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,904 | Props total: 31933 31933
I was on 34th 2 hours afters cops & sh*t everywhere
 08-25-2012, 05:44 AM         #80
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americans and guns simply dont work

Go to Sweden who have 50% gun ownership and they have 1% gun related deaths now compare it to the US who also have 50% gun ownership and have 75% gun related deaths, compared to a country such as GB who have 3% gun ownership and only 7% gun related deaths

I'm not even counting the illegal sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
#bigbreasttwitter
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
31 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
89 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy